• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxM - Dark Fantasy Advanced Lit

victorious.grace

Good day to you! Not replacing anyone. I'm on the hunt for an RP partner. I write 3rd person, past tense, advanced lit - one to four paragraphs per response, typically once a day when possible, sometimes twice. I'm accepting of all time zones.

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years, my biggest requirements for partners are a good grasp of the English language and be at least in their mid twenties or higher.

I enjoy all the fantasy tropes; mermaids, fairies, vampires, royalty, magic, and more! I also find enemies to lovers absolutely engaging, as that dynamic is fun to create and watch unfold. I also won't ghost and will try to communicate when life gets in the way, and I hope you'll do the same.
We can create something different and new that we both will enjoy or I can show you some ideas I currently have such as:

- a woman who is the victim of a cult ritual that sends her to the underworld where she encounters one of the lords of the various levels or realms

- a princess who is betrothed to a malevolent vampire king in the hopes of restoring diplomatic relations and prevent war

... I am also open to developing a friendship outside of the RP but it isn't an absolute requirement. (Disclaimer: I'm happily taken and not available for anything more than friendship.)

I don't know if I posses the skills or grasp of advanced literature required to write fantasy to the level your looking for, but I'm interested (at least with the vampire angle, I dig a good Dracula tale)

I'm also down for just being site friends, gods above know I need some, being new an all.

Cheers. :)

I don't know if I posses the skills or grasp of advanced literature required to write fantasy to the level your looking for, but I'm interested (at least with the vampire angle, I dig a good Dracula tale)

I'm also down for just being site friends, gods above know I need some, being new an all.

Cheers. :)
DM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back