• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Looking for someone to do a FxF rp, I kinda have a plot thought out but I will take any good ideas

Rules:

No one liners (( Ok maybe a few....No ones perfect ))

Good grammar!

Rated R or possibly M (( Violence and little sexuality but still along rpnation guidelines ))

There will be romanc and possibly abuse

Does contain magic (( My character is a witch ))

helennunies said:
I would be interested if you'd like to PM me to discuss it further.
Sure. Im not limiting myself to one person. As most people know, not all rps work out, so the more I have the better a chance for a long term one.

My character's Lucy and her sister Leah (( Who is more of a side character )) live in a small town (( At some random place )) bla bla bla

Basically Lucy is a witch and can use her powers to do magic stuff, including hypnotism, telekinesis, pyromaniac, ect. Lucy is a total bitch and only cares for (( Your character )) and is even mean to her at times. She doesn't really care about anyone else and gets what she wants except her powers dont work on (( Your character )) directly, this frustrates Lucy and shes usually in bad mood, trying to woo (( Your character )) with a multitude of things and usually using Leah as a personal slave. Another note is that Lucy's power is limited, her normally dirty blond hair turns black from the bottom up depending on how much magic she used, for example she closes the door without even being in the room, the tips of her hair would turn black bla bla bla. Her power is limited and can only get more through suffering or sexual means, usually by having Leah harm herself or do things for Lucy that would cause harm or discomfort. Due to Lucy's grip on Leah she is very quite and never say's much.

I have something in mind. Not sure if you'll like it though, but it may be an interesting one. PM me and lets see what we can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back