• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF - Searching For Partners! [CLOSED ATM]

voracity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello! And I see I've ticked your interest~ Even if that isn't the case, thanks for dropping in, I hope you find what you're looking for in here!

I'll try to keep this thread here nice and clean, so I'm going to just shoot of my points quickly, okay? If you have any further concerns, questions, or just ... anything, please feel free to drop a PM or leave a thing down below, I'll do my best to address those issues [should any arise].

RULES

[What I expect from you. My Bad Habits. What I Can Do]

None of these things are in a particular order, I'm honestly just winging this, and will possibly add more once I think of them

1. Posting Expectations

I am looking for people who can write like a minimum of 4-6 paragraphs every reply. Like, not the people that are trying to be cute and use a one lined fragmented sentence to pass off as a 'paragraph'. I am looking for someone, people, who can match me toe to toe, and therefore push me further, beyond my own limits.

2. Spelling and Grammar

Okay, this is just a heads up for anybody interested: I personally am a horrible person, because I do try to go over what I write to check up for mistakes or "wtf did you just write" stuff, but only like five hours after I posted it. I understand if like you're trying to reply with a monster 11 paragraph and small words are not typed, mistyped, or the tense is wrong, I just don't want to see a puny ass 3 paragraphs with like a mind boggling mistake in every one of them.

3. Posting Rates

[That's an awkward subtitle.] Now here's the thing, I'm a bit of a butt when it comes to this. I can guarantee at least two replies a week for sure, four if I'm really into it and the roleplay is just spectacular. Unfortunately, I do have school and when that starts up again, I might be a little slower on all that. So, if you aren't someone who replies at the speed of light, I'm alright with that, I just ask at least two a week. Especially if they are long, quality, plot driving, posts. I can forgive slow, but amazing replies.

4. Leaving

Hello. I'm a Gemini. Sorry, but anyway, if you don't feel like you want to deal with the roleplay anymore, feel free to drop something in the PM, in the thread itself and tell me 'Nah. I don't feel it anymore' and I'm cool with that. That being said, if you just leave me high and dry I can forgive you, too. And if I ever run into you again, I'll be cool. If you ever want to just switch the roleplay plot, completely erase the thing and restart with another thing, we can work on that together as well.

5. Where I like to Keep It

Do you have a preference? I personally don't really care ... but in threads, we get to make things extra fancy, and flaunt lady love everywhere~

6. Pairings

If you've somehow skipped the biggest hint of all I'll reword here: I will only have FxF pairings. I will not accept MxF, but I may be persuaded into playing a male role - a side/supporting/NPC. I do like to keep an open mind though, and I will be open to those who are intersex and/or transgender, nonbinary, or genderfluid, [etc.]

7. Romance

.... I am an absolute sucker for romance. Like, if someone ever wrote out the fluffiest, heart touching, or the spiciest piece ever, I do get that light headed feeling! However! This doesn't mean that I want the entire roleplay to be a cuddle/kiss/bedtime/love eye fest!! Romance gets to take part, but never take over!

Also, as another very important point, that I will categorize here is that I don't want to see or hear the words 'Dom' and 'Sub'. I'm aware that most will use those terms to describe the 'one who wears the pants' in the relationship, or to describe one's role if they were ever in the bedroom - but I will only ever see it as terms to describe those who are in a S/M or whatever they actually call it relationship. [it's just my way of actually respecting people's choices and lifestyle I guess] That, and if my characters were ever in a romantic relationship, I would think that they would rather have someone who is an equal, rather than someone they can top over.

8. WORK WITH ME DAMNIT

Although I have ideas, I want to hear what you have in mind! Don't let me dictate things! And don't you dare freeload off of me, and just come in for an easy ride to get pampered. I want to create worlds, build stories, and make bridges, and that's not a one man [woman] job! You can share it in the PMs, or hell, when you're in character, you can drive the plot straight through, you can take it and twist it all you like! [Just make sure it makes sense and I don't have to PM you and ask if you need professional assistance, honey.] I'm going to be there every step of the way, I'll plot, brainstorm, and throw in as much effort as you are willing to.

9. Let's Be Friends?

It don't gotta be so stiff and formal, I would love to open up a completely separate PM or subthread just for some OOC and friendly talks - because let's face it, if you can type up paragraph after paragraph on your little phone there, you wouldn't be here, darling, you would've moved up and be doing bigger and better things.

10. Hold Up

Sorry - I did mention something about bedtime stuff, but I must also mention that I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THAT. Many apologies, but I will be more than happy to leave it at a fade to black - in return, I shall pay you back with fluff and maybe a kitten.

PAIRINGS/ROLE IDEAS

Teacher x Student

Model x Photographer

Pirate Queen x Princess Mermaid

Ghost/Intangible Thing x Human

Movie Stars

Street Racers

Star of Their Sports Team

Virtual Online Game Players

Band Members

Spies

Vampires

Nekos

Soulmates

That isn't actually a lot ... Sorry.

FANDOMS

[For fandoms, I frown upon OC x Canon, but I have no problems with OC x OC or Canon x Canon]

League of Legends

Pokemon

Dragon Nest

Harry Potter

Once Upon A Time

REALLY VAGUE IDEAS THAT I WOULDN'T MIND BUILDING WITH SOMEONE

Futuristic World

[High Tech, Robots, Mechs, Hacking, Etc.]

Magical Land

[supernatural Creatures, Wars, Prisoner, Etc.]

Codes

[super-Human, Virus, Errors, Powers, Etc.]

CLOSING WORDS

I know the list is pretty short at the moment, but it'll grow soon. I hope. I think the main reason why I kept the list so short is because
I won't be waiting for all the spots to be filled up. I'm a horrible multi-tasker, and there's just no way that I'll be able to handle so many wonderful RPs at once. So ... I might be taking like 3 for now, I don't know ... but be assured this will not be a first come first serve kind of thing.

Looking forward to replies and all. If you've made it all the way down here, thank you for reading, can't wait to see what evil we can cook up together!

This was made at 3AM. I apologize if I sound like a sarcastic douchebag, I swear I love you to bits.

EDIT: The Fonts Decided to Be A Poo. This Thread Will Look Super Basic For the Next Little While.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back