• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [FxF] Resident Evil Village RP anyone?

Amagi

Hey!

I'm 25+, active, multipara and literate writer. I have been very into Resident Evil 8 recently after playing the game, so it would be fun to get a roleplay going around the characters from it!

I'm looking for Alcina Dimitrescu, Bela Dimitrescu or Donna Beneviento to write against. I can also consider writing against the other Dimitrescu sisters. Ideally I'd like to write as Donna against Alcina or Bela, but I'm flexible and can use an OC if needed if you don't like these pairings. I got a couple of ideas for these ladies, but we can brainstorm together as well : ) Side characters can be shared, I think it would be nice to get some other Lords appear in the writing as well.

I have a few requirements for you:

- 22+
- Good grammar and at least two paragraphs long replies, the more the better
- 3rd person and paste tense only
- Active (at least 1 reply/day, the more the better but I get if life hits sometimes and you can't reply)
- No ghosting please

Your timezone doesn't matter as I am up during most timezones. Send me a message rather than a comment so I know what you are interested about c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back