• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Futuristic fandoms, long term only!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I’m a long term roleplayer female and I’m an adult. So please be at least 16 before you dm! Please also comment your favourite colour In the comments/dms if you want to write. If you want to write I ask that you dm me first and don’t wait for me to dm you. Do not like unless you want to roleplay.

I’m advanced to novella when it comes to my writing style, I’ve also been writing for years so I do have some rules! Third person, past tense and details are a must. You must play canon males and love triangles are a must. I will be a female oc. I do also only do clean stories. While I’m not working right now I do have a life so I can’t always be here to reply quickly. Please be patient on this.

I’m most desperate for the Maze Runner right now,
I’m nearly at the end of Death Cure. But other futuristic fandoms I’m in are the Hunger Games, Divergent and The 100. I’m desperate for all of the above but Divergent and Maze Runner are my preferences. I have the most muse for Maze Runner as I’m currently reading Death Cure at the moment! I’m utterly addicted to it, I’ve been reading for two days and I’m on chapter 54. It’s such an intense fandom and I feel like I could write something very creative in that world! If we do Maze Runner Newt and Thomas are my favourites ❤️. I have a few ideas that I think could fit the fandom nicely.

I have a bunch of ideas and carefully crafted oc’s for each fandom! If we do double up although as I explain in the paragraph below double ups aren’t my favourite thing, I expect you to have an oc made to a high standard. I also expect equal treatment for both ocs, equal plots and equal replies. No oc should outshine the other.

I love detailed replies and I love it if my partner has ideas for plots too but I don’t love partners trying to control my oc. As such I’m trying to avoid doubles due to people having tried to cut my oc out of stories in the past. I can double but I’d rather not. I only do fandoms those who send original plots will be blocked. Please respect the terms in my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back