• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily helped Hagrid tend to a few more of the creatures. She took noticed of Earl's boredom. "Why don't we head back Earl....you seemed board...." she commented
(so we had the match against slytherin. I say we do the match against Gryffindor next) "What? Oh I'm fine. If you want to take care of the beasts you can." He said.

(so we had the match against slytherin. I say we do the match against Gryffindor next) "What? Oh I'm fine. If you want to take care of the beasts you can." He said.
(So Gryffindor after winter brake sure ^-^. They have to go back down to finish that quest one day)
"I do....and I have...I helped Hagrid with a few of the creatures he wasnt able to tend to this morning...so we can head back." Emily replied walking over to were Earl had found a spot to lay back and nap.

(So Gryffindor after winter brake sure ^-^. They have to go back down to finish that quest one day)
"I do....and I have...I helped Hagrid with a few of the creatures he wasnt able to tend to this morning...so we can head back." Emily replied walking over to were Earl had found a spot to lay back and nap.
(Probably not gonna happen in their second year) "Well its almost time for dinner."

(Probably not gonna happen in their second year) "Well its almost time for dinner."
(Going back under there maybe in their third year then?)

"Really?....we been out that long?...didn't even noticed" she replied "Well lets go back then....you think dinner will be any diffent today?..." she asked

(Going back under there maybe in their third year then?)

"Really?....we been out that long?...didn't even noticed" she replied "Well lets go back then....you think dinner will be any diffent today?..." she asked
(Probably)

"Yeah. It'll be a feast." He said.

(Probably)

"Yeah. It'll be a feast." He said.
"You know I never thought it would be such a grand thing.....as most are back home for the Holiday. Was genuinely suprised this morning for breakfast...." she replied leaving with Earl back outside of the magical creature barn.

"You know I never thought it would be such a grand thing.....as most are back home for the Holiday. Was genuinely suprised this morning for breakfast...." she replied leaving with Earl back outside of the magical creature barn.
"Well most of the people who stay are like me. And we don't go home because there's no proper Christmas at an orphanage or a foster home. So I think they do it because they want us to know what its like to have Christmas." He said.

"Well most of the people who stay are like me. And we don't go home because there's no proper Christmas at an orphanage or a foster home. So I think they do it because they want us to know what its like to have Christmas." He said.
Emily looked over at Earl as he explained that all this extravagant festivities was purposely made for kids like him. It hadn't crossed her mind as to why things were done as they were here in school and it sadden her. Here she was groaning and complaining about her holiday festivities back home when there were kids like Earl that had nothing. Even though she didn't really like the party thrown by her father at least she had something. She internaly sighed and covered her thoughts as she just smiled at Earl. "...Well I think they do a fantastic job, holidays here have been quite enjoyable." She replied as they went back indoors.

Emily looked over at Earl as he explained that all this extravagant festivities was purposely made for kids like him. It hadn't crossed her mind as to why things were done as they were here in school and it sadden her. Here she was groaning and complaining about her holiday festivities back home when there were kids like Earl that had nothing. Even though she didn't really like the party thrown by her father at least she had something. She internaly sighed and covered her thoughts as she just smiled at Earl. "...Well I think they do a fantastic job, holidays here have been quite enjoyable." She replied as they went back indoors.
"They do it wonderfully." He agreed as they approached the great hall for the Christmas feast.

"They do it wonderfully." He agreed as they approached the great hall for the Christmas feast.
"Wow...." Emily whispered as they walked into the great hall. Breakfast time had looked very festive but now it was beyond anything she could have imagined. Earl had been right they do go out for those staying here.

This year considerably fewer Students decided to stay. As such there was only one circular table. Sitting there were a few other students and most of the staff.

This year considerably fewer Students decided to stay. As such there was only one circular table. Sitting there were a few other students and most of the staff.
The few students that had decided to stay were already enjoying their meal as some conversed happily with those professors that had stayed themselves. Emily walked over to the round table and greeted everyone, more so the staff. Eatting amongst their teachers was stuch a most intresting thing for Emily. (At the same table as the students)

The few students that had decided to stay were already enjoying their meal as some conversed happily with those professors that had stayed themselves. Emily walked over to the round table and greeted everyone, more so the staff. Eatting amongst their teachers was stuch a most intresting thing for Emily. (At the same table as the students)
"Mr. Johnson slow down before you hurt yourself." Professor McGonagall snapped as Earl wolfed down his second helping of the roast. "Now Ms. Turner. The Transfiguration professor tells me that you have been relictant to participate in recent lessons."

"Mr. Johnson slow down before you hurt yourself." Professor McGonagall snapped as Earl wolfed down his second helping of the roast. "Now Ms. Turner. The Transfiguration professor tells me that you have been relictant to participate in recent lessons."
Emily could not help but chuckle as McGonagall snapped at Earl's eating, if only she saw him after a game or a big practice. This was tamed to anything she seen before. Emily lightly coughed as she calmed her giggle as McGonagall moved her attention over to the girl. "yes ma'am...he isn't lying..." Emily spoke looking down at the potatoes on her plate as she gently poked them. She sighed a bit before looking over at McGonagall "....its just....its that I feel such lessons in that class are a tad unnecessary....and feel that torturing a creature to turn it into a goblet is so barbaric....when would that ever be necessary...when one could simple go on turning said a rock into the goblet instead.

Emily could not help but chuckle as McGonagall snapped at Earl's eating, if only she saw him after a game or a big practice. This was tamed to anything she seen before. Emily lightly coughed as she calmed her giggle as McGonagall moved her attention over to the girl. "yes ma'am...he isn't lying..." Emily spoke looking down at the potatoes on her plate as she gently poked them. She sighed a bit before looking over at McGonagall "....its just....its that I feel such lessons in that class are a tad unnecessary....and feel that torturing a creature to turn it into a goblet is so barbaric....when would that ever be necessary...when one could simple go on turning said a rock into the goblet instead.
"I see. And how do you expect to learn to transfigure a moving target if you do not practice?" She asked. "None of the animaks we provide are real Ms. Turner. They are already transfigured."

"I see. And how do you expect to learn to transfigure a moving target if you do not practice?" She asked. "None of the animaks we provide are real Ms. Turner. They are already transfigured."
Emily frowned biting her lower lip at McGonagall's response "Couldn't the use of moving items be used instead of creatures..." Emily commented that something as simple as that could be an easy solution. She looked at the woman with a confused look now after being told that the creatures were not creatures. "not real?!... I mean not real ma'am...why was I not just told that by the professor?" she asked, though to think about it she really would have not believed him.

Emily frowned biting her lower lip at McGonagall's response "Couldn't the use of moving items be used instead of creatures..." Emily commented that something as simple as that could be an easy solution. She looked at the woman with a confused look now after being told that the creatures were not creatures. "not real?!... I mean not real ma'am...why was I not just told that by the professor?" she asked, though to think about it she really would have not believed him.
"Would you have believed him at word?" McGonagall asked. "Your care for creatures in admirable. But do not be blinded to the required courses from it."

"Would you have believed him at word?" McGonagall asked. "Your care for creatures in admirable. But do not be blinded to the required courses from it."
Emily shook her head "no ma'am....I would not have believed if he had told me" she replied. Emily gently smiled as McGonagall spoke of her care for creature, though quickly went away as she made sure she didn't stray from her required courses. "Yes ma'am"

Emily shook her head "no ma'am....I would not have believed if he had told me" she replied. Emily gently smiled as McGonagall spoke of her care for creature, though quickly went away as she made sure she didn't stray from her required courses. "Yes ma'am"
"Hey Professor. It's Christmas can we talk about not school?" Earl said loudly changing yhe subject

"Hey Professor. It's Christmas can we talk about not school?" Earl said loudly changing yhe subject
Emily had become quiet as she stared down at her plate of food. Gently poking the potatoes on her plate the simple talking about her avoiding one of her class from McGonagall brought her a bit down. The thought of her father popped into her head for a bit. She was brought out of it when Earl's voice rang out towards McGonagall wanting to change the subject of school.

Emily had become quiet as she stared down at her plate of food. Gently poking the potatoes on her plate the simple talking about her avoiding one of her class from McGonagall brought her a bit down. The thought of her father popped into her head for a bit. She was brought out of it when Earl's voice rang out towards McGonagall wanting to change the subject of school.
"What would you want to talk about Mr. Johnson." McGonagall asked. "Quidditch! I know you want Gryffindor to win right professor?"

"What would you want to talk about Mr. Johnson." McGonagall asked. "Quidditch! I know you want Gryffindor to win right professor?"
Emily took a small bite of her food as she turned towards Earl. A smile crossing her mouth, holding back a chuckle as he of course brought up quidditch

Emily took a small bite of her food as she turned towards Earl. A smile crossing her mouth, holding back a chuckle as he of course brought up quidditch
As Headmistress I am to remain unbiased in regards to the Quidditch Cup." McGonagall said. "As the... Past head of Gryffindor and having been Gryffindor myself when I was a student... I can't say I wouldn't like to see them win, I believe Hufflepuff won the last year did they not?" She asked. "We sure did. And we're going to win again. No offense to any of the other house teams. But Hufflepuff's got an obvious advantage for the next six years." Earl said. McGonagall roled her eyes. "You're humbleness is inspiring Mr. Johnson." She said. Earl shrugged. "I can't help it if I'm the best flyer this place has seen since Potter." He said

As Headmistress I am to remain unbiased in regards to the Quidditch Cup." McGonagall said. "As the... Past head of Gryffindor and having been Gryffindor myself when I was a student... I can't say I wouldn't like to see them win, I believe Hufflepuff won the last year did they not?" She asked. "We sure did. And we're going to win again. No offense to any of the other house teams. But Hufflepuff's got an obvious advantage for the next six years." Earl said. McGonagall roled her eyes. "You're humbleness is inspiring Mr. Johnson." She said. Earl shrugged. "I can't help it if I'm the best flyer this place has seen since Potter." He said
Emily rolled her eyes as she gently shook her head finally taking a few bites of food. She listened to Earl speak with McGonagall trying not to giggle. His whole confidence in himself and his skills always made her smile. "....there is no helping him miss, it got to his head long ago..." Emily commented

Emily rolled her eyes as she gently shook her head finally taking a few bites of food. She listened to Earl speak with McGonagall trying not to giggle. His whole confidence in himself and his skills always made her smile. "....there is no helping him miss, it got to his head long ago..." Emily commented
Earl stuck his tongue out at Emily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back