• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily had been distracted starting down at the wraped object in her hand, Earl gifting her something aways felt different from any gift she ever received in her life. "Oh!...you want me to open it now?...um alright.." she said feeling unsure, for some reason thinking she was to wait until later. But with Earl giving her the go, Emily ever so gently opened up the gift.
It was a book with a tanned hard cover and gold lettering on it. "Gerald Fillius' guide to taming and befriending Magical creatures from boring to known wizard killers, everything you need to know"

It was a book with a tanned hard cover and gold lettering on it. "Gerald Fillius' guide to taming and befriending Magical creatures from boring to known wizard killers, everything you need to know"
She opened the gift to find a book, a big smile crossed Emily's face as her eyes layed upon the title of the book. She ran her fingers on the title of the book. She smiled more as she quickly made it to his side and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Earl! I love it"

She opened the gift to find a book, a big smile crossed Emily's face as her eyes layed upon the title of the book. She ran her fingers on the title of the book. She smiled more as she quickly made it to his side and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Earl! I love it"
He smiled. "Thought you might." He said

Emily quitely gasped as she quickly turned around. "Not going to look!..." she stated as she turned around. "...ill just wait for you out in the common room" she said walking away
He got dressed in a simple jean and tee combo. Once again he wore his Hufflepuff Letterman's Jacket

He got dressed in a simple jean and tee combo. Once again he wore his Hufflepuff Letterman's Jacket
(Perfect fit for him)
Emily walked over to the main commen room were the other huffles were hanging out. She walked over to one of the couches holding on tightly to her new book and took a seat. Her cat Luna hoping off the couch were the other huffles were paying her attention and made her way over to Emily.

(Perfect fit for him)
Emily walked over to the main commen room were the other huffles were hanging out. She walked over to one of the couches holding on tightly to her new book and took a seat. Her cat Luna hoping off the couch were the other huffles were paying her attention and made her way over to Emily.
He walked out a few minutes later holding presents for some of his fellow housemates

He walked out a few minutes later holding presents for some of his fellow housemates
Emily was sitting away from the other Huffles that stayed behind. She peeked up from her book as she watched Earl steeped out with presents in hand passing them out to his house mate's. She watched his with curiosity and amazement to why was he giving out so many gifts. Was this normal? She thought.

Emily was sitting away from the other Huffles that stayed behind. She peeked up from her book as she watched Earl steeped out with presents in hand passing them out to his house mate's. She watched his with curiosity and amazement to why was he giving out so many gifts. Was this normal? She thought.
He walked over to her. "So breakfast?"

He walked over to her. "So breakfast?"
Emily quickly placed her eyes back on her book as Earl walked over. "Oh yes..." Emily replied closing her book and getting up. "I heard that breakfast is nothing like another breakfast buring Christmas..." Emily said with excitement in her voice as she got up and followed Earl.

Emily quickly placed her eyes back on her book as Earl walked over. "Oh yes..." Emily replied closing her book and getting up. "I heard that breakfast is nothing like another breakfast buring Christmas..." Emily said with excitement in her voice as she got up and followed Earl.
"Right. You weren't here last year during Christmas were you. Well lots of sweet foods are served for breakfast and then the desserts. I know you like sweets. Your in for a real treat today." He said.

"Right. You weren't here last year during Christmas were you. Well lots of sweet foods are served for breakfast and then the desserts. I know you like sweets. Your in for a real treat today." He said.
She shook her head "No I wasn't....went home remember.." she said replied. A small smile soon crossed her lips as Earl reassured her that she was going to really breakfast. "Oh I'm quite thrilled" she said excited for this very diffrent Christmas breakfast.

She shook her head "No I wasn't....went home remember.." she said replied. A small smile soon crossed her lips as Earl reassured her that she was going to really breakfast. "Oh I'm quite thrilled" she said excited for this very diffrent Christmas breakfast.
The place was filled with all kinds of pancakes waffles, suguary syrups, marmalades and jams and jellys, and all kinds of french toast

The place was filled with all kinds of pancakes waffles, suguary syrups, marmalades and jams and jellys, and all kinds of french toast
Once in the great hall, Emily couldn't believe her eyes the amount of sweet brkfast items were sheer amazing. The tails of such things were not a lie. Earl could see rather quickly that she was quite excited unsure what to eat first . This was nothing but super different from Christmas breakfast and afternoon tea back home. She opted for the pancakes with strawberries and a tower of whipped cream, and started to eat those first.

Once in the great hall, Emily couldn't believe her eyes the amount of sweet brkfast items were sheer amazing. The tails of such things were not a lie. Earl could see rather quickly that she was quite excited unsure what to eat first . This was nothing but super different from Christmas breakfast and afternoon tea back home. She opted for the pancakes with strawberries and a tower of whipped cream, and started to eat those first.
He sat next to her and watched with a smile. He found it s little Ironix. The rokes were sonewhat reversed dor tidays meal

He sat next to her and watched with a smile. He found it s little Ironix. The rokes were sonewhat reversed dor tidays meal
(Ooooh I so want like pancakes with that strawberry and the strawberry syrup thing and a mountain of whip cream!)
Emily happily ate her pancakes doing a slight happy dance as she scarfed down about half down before reaching out and placing some French toast on her plate adding syrup and another mountain of whiped cream.

(Ooooh I so want like pancakes with that strawberry and the strawberry syrup thing and a mountain of whip cream!)
Emily happily ate her pancakes doing a slight happy dance as she scarfed down about half down before reaching out and placing some French toast on her plate adding syrup and another mountain of whiped cream.
"Careful. Remember what you always tell me." He said

"Careful. Remember what you always tell me." He said
"Huh?.." She paused looking over at him, syrup and cream on her face. She slowly sat up stright and wiping her face. "I am...clearly im not such a crazy eater as you are..." she stated catching herself that she might have been going over board a tad but.

"Huh?.." She paused looking over at him, syrup and cream on her face. She slowly sat up stright and wiping her face. "I am...clearly im not such a crazy eater as you are..." she stated catching herself that she might have been going over board a tad but.
He handed her a napkin

"I'm going to cherish theemory of your face covered in sticky foods forever."
(That is nothing but adorable)
Emily blushed from embressment as to why someone would want to remember such a thing. "you better not...as I will deny any such thing ever happened" she said glaring at him, knowing he was just trying to push her buttons and tease her.

(That is nothing but adorable)
Emily blushed from embressment as to why someone would want to remember such a thing. "you better not...as I will deny any such thing ever happened" she said glaring at him, knowing he was just trying to push her buttons and tease her.
He smiled a little at her scowel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back