• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fushigi Yuugi: ( Antagonists WANTED)

I think that kind of intro on the relationship eould be great! They are theatre buddies. We must agree on a current known play. Just for reference hahahaha

Koi Miazaki] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21955-shin-positron-laser/ said:
@Shin Positron Laser[/URL]
Yo, my sister plans on joining as a Genbu warrior. Who is kind of baddish and miiiiight lean to the evil side to add some flavor (she said), is that okay? Haha
Sounds cool, but ask if she is able to play as Seiryu's Warrior, I want to alternate the members as they come in. @The Suspicious Eye is also working on a character but to which miko I'm not sure. If you're sister is cool with the requirements and all that that's perfect.

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]I think that kind of intro on the relationship eould be great! They are theatre buddies. We must agree on a current known play. Just for reference hahahaha

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! ^__^ Yes, I will research popular plays/musicals and make a list, and we can agree on one. Would that be ok?

Other: ( Maybe I forgot something important. )

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Awesome! ^__^ Yes, I will research popular plays/musicals and make a list, and we can agree on one. Would that be ok?
Go for it. I'm working on CS, may post it tomorrow though still working through some stuff.

@The Suspicious Eye[/URL] is also working on a character but to which miko I'm not sure. If you're sister is cool with the requirements and all that that's perfect.
Koi Miazaki]Oh ok. I'll ask her. ^_^ She's slow in making characters and she still has to join rpn so I'm betting [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL] will post CS first haha
I'm not sure I wanted to make a male and female character but since there's only one I have to choose, so it will take a while for me to pick one.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm not sure I wanted to make a male and female character but since there's only one I have to choose, so it will take a while for me to pick one.

[/QUOTE]
Well Celestial warriors can be either Gender. Personally, I would find it kinda strange if this RP ever came to 4 sets of reverse harems lol

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Sure. I know a couple

Like...

Sound of Music

Singing in the Rain

Lion King

My Fair Lady

Oliver

Wicked

Avenue Q

(and many more disneys)

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Sure. I know a couple
Like...

Sound of Music

Singing in the Rain

Lion King

My Fair Lady

Oliver

Wicked

Avenue Q

(and many more disneys)

[/QUOTE]
I really like Wicked the best since they can both play a lead role, just need to figure out who's who. X3

[QUOTE="Shin Positron Laser]Go for it. I'm working on CS, may post it tomorrow though still working through some stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I look forward to seeing your CS! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
DarlingWaylonPark said:
I really like Wicked the best since they can both play a lead role, just need to figure out who's who. X3
Oooohh yey wicked!

Hmmm basing on the profile of our chars, your char has been through hardships and mine hasnt, so im thinking yours is Elphaba, mine is Galinda? Haha.

Wait but your CS says your currently.in the supporting role. Mebe they can promote your chara to the lead role after some time hahaha

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]-pops in front- Hi! Do ypu wanna jpin? ^_^ It's gonna be fun

[/QUOTE]
Yep.

I'm thinking about making a Seiryu Senshi, since there seems to be alot of Genbus.

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]

[/QUOTE]
Still in rehearsal but we'll make it the one the night before their performance if that's ok?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Still in rehearsal but we'll make it the one the night before their performance if that's ok?
Suuuree night before the big one :3

Got it... I'm getting excited already. -forces my sis to make chara now-

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Suuuree night before the big one :3
Got it... I'm getting excited already. -forces my sis to make chara now-

[/QUOTE]
Ooohh yeaaaa. X3

I'm very excited to start this too! ^_^ This is going to be a great story, I can tell already.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21955-shin-positron-laser/ said:
@Shin Positron Laser[/URL] you suuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeee I can't have more than 1 celestial warrior?
This decision is killing me.
At this time I want to build characters and limit interaction to 1 character per member. I'm not saying it's forever, for in the future we can let you have another one if more celestial warriors and miko's come by. But because we're starting off small now, let's make do with what we got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back