• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Furry) F4M OC X OC

inneveri

Hello! I’m looking for someone to do a furry role play with me! I don’t see these often on here so thought I’d make my own post.

Here are my expectations!

- Your character must be a plantigrade feline or canine, I’m NOT open to roleplaying with BUG sonas, or PROTOGENS, or some sea animal. Sorry! This being said, I’d like your character to be somewhat natural colored, I know mine is neutral colored so I wouldn’t want her paired with someone that’s neon blue and pink.

- Everything written in third-person.

- Must be AT LEAST literate and up. Advanced-literate preferred. Absolutely no exceptions for semi-lit.

- This isn’t needed, but I love love love to world build! So if that’s something you enjoy doing as well then please message me.

- These are my preferred plots: medieval, fantasy, horror, apocalyptic, romance (always needed). I don’t enjoy slice of life, I find it rather boring, sorry.

- OOC talking is fun, I love someone friendly. I’m not saying we need to talk all the time, but I do find it enjoyable!

- I prefer to role play on discord, but IF NEEDED we can keep it here in messages.

- And most importantly, 18+ only.

That’s all! If this interests you please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back