Fullmetal Alchemist.

Haku gave Atlas the evil eye. "Little......." She jumped up. "I outa beat you down to size then we'll see whos little!!!" She grasped her side as the wound began to bleed again. She sat back down, sulking. "stupid Atlas, stupid humonculi, stupid hospital, stupid colonel........." She went on mumbling to herself.

Atlas

Atlas laughed as she ranted but then when she gasped he approached her slightly. "Take it easy okay..?" he says "You shouldn't pursue the philosophers stone alone. Or fight the homunculi alone, you can't continue like this. I'll help you." he says seriously

Haku sighed. "Thanks a lot Atlas. You wanna know something?" she said laying her head on the pillow of the hospital bead yawning, "Is this what its like to have a brother." She closed her eyes falling asleep.

Atlas

Atlas was a bit surprised at her remark. Calling him a brother in a way, he smiled slightly as she fell asleep "Sure." he said quietly. He had a serious face but he sad down in one of the chairs. He started dozing off until he finally fell asleep

((Just gonna skip on so Haku's outa the Hospital))))

Haku gathered her few things in her suit case. "Finally I can leave this place." she looked back at the hospital. "I hate needles.......and medicine...." she sighed. "Better be careful not to end up back there." Suddenly an unfamiliar truck pulled up. Out stepped Colonel Hughes. "Hey there FullMetal. It has been brought to my attention you have no where to stay while here in central. I am sure my adorable wife and daughter will be please to have you."

Haku blinked. "well its true but who told you?"

"Oh just a little flaming birdy." Hughes said.

Haku sighed. "oh I see." She knew it was Mustang.

"And you as well Mr. Curtis." Hughes remarked to Atlas. Then without a chance for reply or protest he threw Haku and Atlas into the car and drove to his house.

Atlas

Before Atlas could protest he was stuffed into the car with Haku. "It's fine- Hughes!." he sighed and moved aside, brushing off his uniform. He liked to look good really. He and Roy Mustang shared a few things. One of them being looks, and the ease to finding women who loved them although Atlas was a bit more disciplined. (lulz)

Hughes brought them into his house. "This is my wife Gracia and my Daughter Alicia." Haku looked the two for a moment then bowed quickly. "oh um hi nice to meet you. Im Haku." Alicia grabbed Haku's leg. "why's your leg so stiff?" Haku knew this was an inoccent question, but sighed. "well" She patted Alicia's head. "I made a very big mistake trying to regain someone I loved."

Atlas

Atlas stared at the house as he got out of the car slowly. The warm breeze grazing his face. He walked behind Haku and then notices little Alicia. He smiles at Hughes wife and shakes her hand "It's honor to meet you, hughes talks a lot about you guys.."

Haku looked at Atlas. "A lot doesn't even begin to cover it." She noticed Hughes looking at her. Before she could ask he spoke.

"Haku," he began cleaning his glasses. "And Atlas as well, but I believe Atlas can stay out of trouble better, There is a serial killer named Scar on the loose. His targets are always state Alchemist. I would advise you watch yourselves."

Haku nodded. "Sure ok...will do." She streatched. "I actually need to head to see Shaul Tuker. Mustang said he's experienced in the field of bio-alchemy so maybe I can gather some useful information." She turned and headed out the door. "If you wanna come Atlas I wont protest."

Haku knocked on the door of Tukers home. The door opened and a dog burst out. It landed on Haku pinning her to the ground. "aaaaaaahhhh"

"Now now Alexander that's rude." Tuker scolded. A small girl with braids stepped around from behind him. "Alexzwander you are a bad dog." She smiled.

Atlas

Atlas steps back as Haku is tackled by the giant dog...he sighs and chuckles slightly "Are you okay Haku..?"

Haku forces herself out from under the dog. "Yeah peachy." She turns to the dog. "Mangy Mutt!!!" She chases him a few steps then turns back to Tuker. "Excuse me. My name is Haku, im a state Alchemist. Im interested in the field of Bio Alchemy." Tuker ushered them in. They sat down. "Now equivalent exchange. Tell me your secrets before I tell you mine." Tuker asked seriously.

Atlas

Atlas nodded and entered the home. Sitting next to Haku, the man seemed quite intellegent but when he asked for secrets he seemed a bit alarmed. He stayed silent though.

Bradley

Bradley looked at his son as they ate together. He smiled at Selim and walked off to his office. He seemed to look at a file, "Sewing Life Alchemist.." he said, reading the files. He walked to a mirror and looked at his Ultimate eye. "The plan will soon begin."

((Are we doing like a FMA 2003 type or a Brotherhood type RP cuz this seems more 2003 anime to me xD ))

(((I was thinking more brotherhood with the sacrifice and such but you have a point right now lol))

Haku sighed. "Alright then." She told him everything about her human transmutation attempt.

Tuker listened intently. "Well then come have a look at my lab." Haku followed him. She gasped as they entered. "Are those chimaras?" Tuker smiled a twisted smile. "why yes. I had one that talked but it died. My wife left because she was tired of poverty, luck has it I was given my certification right after."

((lol. I was just gonna go with one less sacrifice being needed if it came to it or someone else making a character or having there character see truth.))

((Like in brotherhood. They had to have 5 sacrifices for father to get so powerful and such so I was going to make only 4 needed or the fifth can come from a canon character)))) 
Haku examined one of the chimeras while listening to Tuker. "that's just amazing."

Oh okay xD gotcha))

Atlas

Atlas stared at the Chimeras in shock. They were beasts but he was somewhat curious in how he made a talking one. "Did the talking one say anything?"

"Yes on thing" Tuker fixed his glasses "I want to die."

Haku jerked slightly. What a thing to say.

Tuker shrugged. "It refused to eat until it got its wish." He sighed. "I have to out do that so I will be able to keep my certification. I have till tomorrow."

Atlas

Atlas stared at Tucker for a second "I see...Well I'm sure you'll come up with something Sir." he said plainly

Selim

Selim stays home and thinks about his fathers stories and the one who calls herself Fullmetal...But that voice. 
((Isn't scar supposed to be Killy Killy the brigadier general? I can help with the NPCS until we get new players?))

Last edited by a moderator:
(That would help can you do scar.))

Nina peeked around the corner with Alexander. Haku noticed her. "Hey mangy mutt you could use some exercise!" Haku turned her metal arm into a harmless snapping head. She began to chase Nina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back