Fullmetal Alchemist.

Scar

Scar walks along an Alley, hearing the footsteps of another "Another Alchemist.." he stepped out of the alley until the Iron Blood alchemist noticed him "You're Basque Grand, the Iron Blood Alchemist, Correct?" Scar asked "Why, Whose asking?" replied the Brigadier General. Scar raises his hand slowly, "Foolish alchemists who have turned their backs on the ways of god, must all be punished." He says, "I see, you must be the blood thirsty murderer whose been making a habit of targeting state alchemists lately." Basque says as he puts on his gauntlets. "Well this time, You picked the wrong target!" says the brigadier general as he slams his fists together and creates cannons.

The Cannons shoot at scar but he quickly dodged them while running towards the Alchemist. "You're fast, try this!" says Basque as chains shoot out at Scar but he easily dodges them "A little more!" he says as he raises 4 Iron walls around Scar. Making a prison box sealed tight. Basque relaxes and says "That wasn't so difficult.." as he walks towards the Box. He loosens his gauntlet but suddenly a spark appears, "Huh!?" scars hand shoots out through the hole and grips his face. "What!? No! How!" says Basque muffled. "Now you Perish" says Scar as he ends the Alchemists life. He walks off, not leaving a single trace.

Atlas

Atlas simply stares at them play and chuckles, doing his own paperwork at the moment and reading a book.

Haku left as it was late. "By big sister" Nina called

Tuker took Nina and Alexander making them into a chimera.

Haku returned. She knocked on the door. Tuker answered. "My welcome I happen to have something to show you come." Tuker took them to his lab. "Now say hello to them."

"Helloo....." It was a talking Chimera. "Hello....hello Haku.....big sister ." Haku froze. "Tuker when did your wife leave you?"

"Two years ago" He answered slightly adjusting his glasses.

"And you got your certification then as well. Tell me where are Nina and Alexander." Haku demanded tensing in anger and fear for the answer.

"You are one smart brat." Tuker said.

Haku slammed him against a wall. "You butt!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas

Atlas was a bit creeped out at the chimera. It didn't seem right, too simple to have been in a day he looks to Haku, then she suddenly springs up and pins Tucker to the wall "Haku! What are you doing!?"

((Im planning to make another OC soon)) 
((Idk maybe this can be a 1x1 thing xD it's gonna be rough but not a lot of people have been signing up. Also I have school tomorrow so it may be a bit rough to rp))

((lol I have school too. I suppose we can have it as just us and maybe Mattilee if she wants to still rp.)

Haku felt tears form in the corner of her eyes. "He used his daughter and his dog to make a chimera!!!! And two years ago.....his own wife!!!!" She punched him repeatedly with her automail. Nina grabbed her coat edge and growled. "Don't hurt daddy big sister no." She begged Haku. Haku stopped punching the tears now streaming down her face. She patted the chimera on the head. "I'm so sorry Nina, Alexander."

Atlas

Atlas glared at Tucker, "I always knew something was off about you, you seemed desperate, desperate men do desperate things. I'll make sure you never become a state alchemist again." he said clearly, "Step away haku, it's not worth it." he says as he goes to call the military

Haku held the chimera that was Nina and Alexander close. "im sorry so sorry." She repeated it several times tears flowing down her face.

Military men showed. "Ms. Fullmetal please step outside. We will take it from here." Haku listened to the order. She sat outside on a fountain as rain poured onto her face. "At least it can mask my tears....." she said as the rain hit her face mingling with the tears to flow down her cheeks and fall to the ground.

Atlas

Atlas looked at Haku and sighed. Sitting next to her, "I'm sorry Haku, but sadly. You will have to face things like these, or worse. It's a cruel world, and a cruel truth."

((Scar will soon kill Nina and Shou))

((ok))

Haku sighed. "We are just tiny insignificant humans. We cant do anything to save her. We aren't dogs, or weapons. We're human." She buried her face. "Only human!!"

Atlas stayed silent at the comment, Sighing, he knew it was true. "Yeah, you're right..We can't do much about it."

She lifted her face. "I with this rain would wash away some of my sin and regret.....but every drop seems to make it worse."

Scar

Scar made his way through the guards, killing them as he entered the residency where the sewing life alchemist lies, as he enters he notices it talking to a chimera. He entered the room, "You're Shou Tucker, correct?" Scar asked, Shou exclaimed asking who he was, but Scar showed no interest in talk. "Foolish Alchemists who turn their backs on the ways of god," Scar grabs Shou "Shall be punished." and with one strike, he was dead. The Chimera made it's way to the Alchemist, crying, weeping and claiming it's father to be hurt. "You poor creature, once you're given this form there is no way of turning you back." Scar walked over to the pitiful Chimera. "At least, your passing will be in peace." as Scar slowly walks out of the building, blood tainting the wet sidewalk, "God, hear me. Two human souls have been returned to you, take care of them." he takes off his glasses, revealing his red eyes, filled with hatred. Scar knew what he needed to do next, he headed to find the one they call the Fullmetal Alchemist. Who was now in central.

Meanwhile.....

Jeremiah sighed as he walked into Central City, the rain crashing down on his cloak. He was walking toward Central Command, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a small silver flask. The flask hung from his jacket on a small silver chain, and despite the dark night the flask seemed to shine.

"Same old same old" he mused as he finished off the flask, his face growing a tad flush. In truth there wasn't much liquor left in the flask, but the liquid nonetheless kept him warm in the cold rain. Jeremiah neared Central Command, but heard a commotion as he neared the steps. "What's going on now?" he said as he took the first step up towards Central Command Headquarters. He'd ignore the commotion and on up to meet with command, after all he had been gone for the last two years, and he was long past due to make a report...

((seems perfect to me KL))

Haku walked over to a railing that lead down to the street below. She leaned against it with a long sigh. "If only........I wasn't so weak..." she flexed her automail. "I paid a price for foolishness. I cant keep wanting to repeat it."

Jeremiah glanced up as he climbed the stone steps towards the capitol as he climbed he couldn't help but notice the young girl sulking at the top of the capitol's steps. Normally Jeremiah wouldn't have said anything, but something caught his eye. A pocket watch, automail!? That must've been the Fullmetal brat he kept being confused for. Jeremiah's eye twitched a bit, how dare the Fuhrer name another alchemist a name so similar to his own.

But regardless it would be rude to not make an introduction, "So I take it your the Fullmetal then?" he called out. His cloak obscured his face as he stopped his stride on the staircase, waiting for Haku's reply...

((Scar's Entry will be soon, once she goes to that statue thing I think))

Atlas had to leave Haku for a bit due to reports he had to finish. He entered the building, his uniform wet as he reported to his office to finish some of his work. Even though she had some research he still had things to finish. As he entered his office he noticed some of his work gone. I guess he really was assigned to help research. He sighed and head back, seeing Haku at the steps and a man in a cloak introducing himself.

"Me?" asked Jeremiah, he sighed "Well allow me to introduce myself, I am" he stopped for a moment in the rain. He then stepped closer just a tad before stripping the cloak from himself. He threw it off in a fluid motion, the cloak flying off in the wind and rain that now came crashing down. In doing so he revealed a grinning face, and an automail arm the likes of which almost matched Haku's in detail but nonetheless slightly dwarfed it in size.

" The Heavy Metal Alchemist!" he shouted as he popped the pocket watch from his coat and showed it to her. "And you've been stealing my thunder" he muttered as he took one more step, now looking down on Maku despite being a step beneath her....

Haku blinked. "never heard of you." she then gained a slightly confused look. "And stilling your thunder? If I don't know you," her look became taunting, "Then I don't think you had much thunder to begin with."

Jeremiah's eye twitched a bit, he was suddenly furious. "Never heard of me?...." he muttered under his breath. His fists began to clench as he sat before Haku in the rain, "Oh I had thunder! I was the youngest state alchemist before you came along, then again I guess that was two....maybe three years ago" he muttered, his face appearing somewhat flush as the liquor he sipped earlier suddenly kicked in.

Jeremiah began rambling trying to figure out when exactly he had disappeared from Amestris. Suddenly his ears twitched as Haku teased, "Oh I had plenty of thunder! I had more thunder than this damn storm!" he shouted right as a resounding crash of thunder struck the town...

Haku narrowed her eyes. "Oh wow your drunk aren't you?" she noticed his flushed face and rambling, common of a drunk man. "and I'm sorry for taking your once amazing title of youngest state alchemist." she turned slightly. "I have my reasons for doing this and publicity and fame are not among them." She sighed clenching her fist on her automail arm which was covered by her coat and a white glove.. "Its the only way"

Jeremiah stopped talking for a moment, listening to Haku's reply intently. He then stopped her in the middle of her monologue, "Drunk no! just a little sip to keep me warm" he muttered before he listened to her rant about publicity and fame. "I don't give a sh*t about publicity, or fame! I just don't like getting confused with you.." he said in a somewhat grim voice. "Now I've gotta see the Fuhrer you should see what I've found" he said teasingly as he brought out a red stone....

Haku's eyes widened. "A philosiphers stone......." she stammered. She then kicked the stone up into the air from Jeremiahs hand, grabbing it she took of running. "There is no way in hades I'm letting someone use this!!!" A small tear formed in the corner of her eye and dispersed in the air when she turned and went running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremiah winced as Haku kicked the stone but he soon returned to his casual demeanor a she ran off, "Actually that is just a really cool rock I found in a riverbed outside of town" he said in somewhat exasperated tone before continuing to climb the steps toward the main branch office. "Now this is a philosophers stone" he said as he pulled out a shinier stone. He sighed as he opened the main branch office, "Well that was eventful..." he said as he walked towards the branch chief's office.

\\

(It's one of the fake philosophers stones, the ones that break after a couple of uses but still)

Atlas

Atlas looked at them talk and sighed. The man was obviously frustrated and was taking some pent up irritation out on Haku. He stood by and caught the man's cloak as he threw it in the air. "Here." he said, handing the cloak as he notices Haku running away. He looks at his hand and sees a red stone. He grabs his shirt, a solid grip and glares at him "How the hell did you get that." he said straightly, asking him but more ordering him to tell him. He had risen some ranks so he wasn't the ordinary state alchemist major. 
((that post was meant to be in between those two posts but it messed up and never posted. But it works here too))

Jeremiah stopped in his tracks, he had just finished climbing the stairs and was now being handed his cloak by Atlas.

"So finally got promoted eh, new blood?" he said with coy smile as he grabbed the cloak from Atlas's hand. He took one more step, almost stepping past Atlas as he felt a hand firmly seize his collar. He then heard Atlas's demand-question, and couldn't help himself for what came next.

"I found it, in a town on the border. There's a river there that flows red" he stopped a moment, "a poison river" he muttered under his breath. "Don't bother looking for it, it's gone" he said in a solemn tone, his face obscured by the shadows cast in the rain. Then Jeremiah's automail arm grabbed Atlas's hand and removed it from his collar, the grip might have been too tight, and Atlas's hand might start to bruise, but there was no hostility, no malice in his action.

Just the firm grip of Jeremiah's heavy automail hand, a grip he couldn't measure without some of the missing nerve clusters in his body.

Jeremiah sighed as he walked forward into the branch offices, "Oh and Atlas, that girl is in way over her head, I've been gone for the last two years and let me tell yah. That world out there, the world of the stone, it's no place for ideals or morality. Those things don't exist anymore" he said in a solemn voice, his tone cold and unfeeling despite the pain he felt. The alcohol was the only thing keeping him from outright breaking down, in truth his journey hadn't been all sunshine and lollipops. Rather it had been a journey into an even worse world than the one he had imagined. The cruelty he had seen on the border towns, the river he had destroyed, and the stone he found in the ruins.

"Now, I could use a drink!" he shouted as he closed the doors behind him, half expecting Atlas to follow him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back