Fullmetal Alchemist.

Haku clenched the pocket watch she had just received. "you are the Fullmetal Alchemist by decree of the King Bradley" she repeated. "well at least the title has a nice ring to it." She began walking around central not sure of her next move. 
She figured it best to find a few friends maybe. At this point and time she was alone. Wait how do I make friends? she rubbed her head then bumped into someone (Atlas). "Sorry..." She looked up. The man was in a military uniform.

Atlas

Atlas ate his meal alone as he heard officers speak about a young girl who joined the military "Yeah she's only 15! I guess that Atlas guy isn't the youngest guy to join." One of them said "At least I'm not the youngest recruit.." He says, he looks outside and sighs, standing and deciding to go to the fountain, on the way down he accidently bumps into a hard metal. He looks down and notices a girl --Eh...-- "Oh...sorry I didnt see you there." He scratches his head.

Wrath (Bradley)

Bradley sat looking at his paperwork but he simply sets his sabers in front of him "Surely an interesting young lady." He says as he looks at the file "Automail..the ability to use alchemy without a transmutation circle. Ill be looking foward to serving with you..Fullmetal."

Pride (Selim)

Selim sits quietly at the kitchen table as he eats his food, his "mother" washing the dishes. He stops and between a bite he says "Father.." He continues to eat quietly

Haku shook her fist, her red eyes fiery. "are you sayin you couldn't see me cuz im a tiny little ant!!!!!!!!!!!" She over reacted as usual. Her pocket watch fell out of her pocket and dangled for a moment. She took it in her hand an put it back in her pocket. "Im only 15 I have room to grow."

Atlas

Atlas backed up to the wall as the girl ranted about his comment "H-hey! I didn't say that..exactly. I guess you may grow.." He looks at the watch she has and scratches his chin "So you're Fullmetal?" He replies

Atlas noticed the girls cold expression, not really caring "Just welcoming you to the military, I simply heard some people talking about you, you're already kind of popular." He sticks his hands into his pockets and starts walking off, the sun setting in, he waves back "Don't let it get to your head." --not that it will take much time-- he thinks

(Srry no alerts thank you for telling me through PM!)

Envy--

Envy was standing outside waiting for Wrath they got a new state alchemist and he wanted to know if she was a threat or not, he doubted it but still... he had taken the form of a average looking blonde woman and walked in as long as he was in disguise he could go in and out as he pleased the only two that would be able to tell it was him would be Selim or Bradley himself

Atlas stops and turns, "A promise?" He asked

Bradley

Bradley looked out his window to see a young blonde woman, he knew this was a hommunculus, he knew keeping an act would be easy but envy had a goal if she came somewhere, he headed out and smiled kindly "Why, Hello miss. May I help you?"

He knew how Wrath was and caught on quickly. "Why yes I was simply wondering if that new state alchemist is as powerful as they say?..."

Wrath

Bradley looks at Envy and smiles "Well she's something, but why do you show so much concern, Im sure you don't have any worries?" He asks, giving her a smile

Envy smirked "no, not really just making sure the military has the best of the best" he/she walked off waving innocently he had to learn more about his prey... so he would just go directly to the sorce, still looking like a woman he snuck into a military uniform and went looking for her so he could get some info on her

Haku slenched her metal fist that was hidden behind the glove. "I must atone for my sins. I promised Winry as well as Granny.'' She had a determined yet sorrowful look on her face. Then it changed to curiosity as she turned to face Atlas. "Why the interest?"

Envy walked casually behind them listening in on their conversation hid in a group of military officers he couldn't talj to her with that guy there...

Haku smiled slightly. "Well calling me Fullmetal ain't gonna cut it." She extended her non metal hand "I'm Haku. Haku Elric."

Atlas

Atlas looked at the young girl for a second, she was a strange one. No one showed much kindness in the military but he simply sighed and gave her a small smile. "Atlas, the Enegy Alchemist, Pleased to meet you Full- I mean, Haku" (Or until I find a better name. I was thinking Kinetic Alchemist but *shrug*)

(Kinetic Alchemist sounds cool.) "Atlas. Alright then. Guess I'll see ya around then. I need to go.......oh god I have to talk to Cornel Mustang...." She let out a small sigh. "Oh boy." She turned and walked in the direction of Envy heading towards the Cornel's office.

Hohenheim looked at himself in a puddle of water. "No matter how long I still don't age. Trisha I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise."

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlas smirks and walks towards the fountain, sitting down as his owl lands on his shoulder. He smiles as he pets it.

(I believe you have it confused. Haku is Fullmetal Atlas is Kinetic)))))

Haku stopped as she came upon a handful of officers. She sighed and looked up. "I'm taking my sweet time to get to the Cornel" she spoke to herself

(Oh... my bad lol)

Envy smiled "heh, I can see that if you don't mind my asking what type of alchemy do you perform?"

Haku looked to see a tall blonde women in a military uniform. "Oh well I.... uh.... don't really have a specialty par say. I just transmute whatever comes to mind. Um... who are you?" Hakuspoke in a slightly confused but respectful voice. 
Mustang tapped his fingers on his desk. "My my Fullmetal is late isn't she." He said aloud to himself. 

Scar fought with and killed another state alchemist.

Envy thought for a minute, the only way she would know the name was made up would be if they investigated it... "Angela Embers" he said with a innocent smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back