Fullmetal Alchemist.

Envy threw the rag at a wall "I TOLD YOU IM NOT SICK I CANT GET SICK!!" he let out a heavy sigh "why would you worry about me anyway... I'm not exactly a friend y'know" she was going to be a sacrifice afterall "just don't touch me my chest hurts and I don't know why..."

Haku sighed. "I cant let someone die while im around if I can prevent it. You cant get sick that's good to know. Then your chest shouldn't be a heart attack either in that case." She took the rag and used alchemy to evaporate the water in it then put it back in her pocket. "wait." She said jolting slightly. "Then why where you red?"

Envy blushed again he wasn't used to feeling anything... "I-I don't know!" he hid his face in his lap completely embarassed

'Humonculi are weirdos." Haku said poking Envy. "Hey maybe your not used to being pointed out on being human. It's ok. Even humans get embarrassed about being human." She said looking softly at Envy. "Envy is one of the seven deadly sins humans posses. I believe that's proof of your humanity enough."

Envy couldn't take it anymore... "no!, no!, no!, the others don't have to deal with this why can they be normal?!, its not fair!" Envy's true nature was showing... "this isn't natural, its not okay for me to feel like this!, why hasn't father replaced me yet I'm defective!" He was actually crying now

Haku grabbed Envy's arm. "I don't think you understand!! Envy artificial or not human is human. There may be diffrences in the two. If this father person would replace you for being you he is a vile person afraid of his own emotions!!" Haku held his arm tight. "Something I learned while training with teacher was 'all is one'. Everything is connected a flow and everything in all is one. It's alchemy talk but I think you could understand."

(*claps* that was beautiful...)

Envy sighed hoping Lust wasn't listening in on them, "father is the one that created all the homunculi... the woman you saw earlier was Lust... as I'm sure your smart enough to guess there are only seven of us... for each sin we do live up to those names..." he frowned "I am a very jealous person, I want things I can't have things others take for granted..." he clenched his teeth he got up and wrapped his arms around her... he lured her here to kill her but now she had pointed out his weak spot... his feelings he couldn't let it go... he was right there certainly was something about her

(Bows* Thank you xD )

Haku's eyes widened for a moment. She timidly wrapped her arms around him as well. "Some of those things I am sure you have. Emotions, they exist. A father is something I never really experienced for long....in fact I resent mine now. Envy you can very possible have those things. If the other humonculi aren't this way I must say then your lucky." She had once need someone to speak strong words to her not long ago, but she was left to speak them to herself.

Envy felt pathetic... his whole homunculus life he was taught feelings were bad told he was a weapon, his body and soul belonged to father... this feeling was great and yet it hurt so much... "how am I lucky?, for a homunculi this is like a death sentence!, were not supposed to feel only obey father... I'm going to get soft and one of my brothers or Lust even might devour me"

Haku stepped back looking at Envy. "If I had a sibling I would never hurt them. My mechanic Winry is like a sister. We fight but we are family. I don't think they would be true family. But I dunno. Are you positive that they don't wish to be like you? Im no humonculous but I don't see how emotions are a death sentence. Not having them would be to me. You would be mush incapable of anything. Logic isn't always correct though we alchemist want to believe it from time to time. But is a humonculous or even the philosiphers stone entirely logical. I think not."

Envy chuckled "you say such weird things..." he smiled sadly "Haku... can you tell me?, what is a heart?"

"Aside from being a vital human organ," She said humourously, "A heart is what alws you to feel. It alows you to have the feirce want to protect someone precious. Yes it can drive to stupid decisions." She held out her automail arm. "But it can guide you as well."

Envy chuckled "how utterly useless... to put your own life on the line for another, that's what makes it a death sentence the ability to make rational decisions will stop I'm not like the others Haku... for you things might be different but for me my emotions will be the end of me..."

"you called me Haku instead of shrimp or pipsqueak." Haku touched Envy's face where the tears had stained it. "well Envy. I think it shouldnt matter. Envy just live. I've seen the truth o live."

Envy sighed "your a weird one..." he blushed slightly when she wiped his tears away "I-I said not to touch me..." he looked away pouting

Haku laughed slightly. she sighed. "its late i've gotta........." she twitchd slightly."oh great.....i forgot to go repot the Leior case to mustang......i'm gonna die......" she smacked Env's arm playfully."gotta go!" she turned to run out the building.

Haku burst into Mustangs office. "Um....hi Mustang so I know I am like er......." Mustang frowned. "Your five hours late Fullmetal! What in the world were you up to?" Haku rubbed her head. "Oh you know just looking into some philosopher stone stuff hahaha." Mustang sighed. "and the Leior case." "oh yeah. The crazy preacher is gone. Um and the philosopher stone was fake." She thought a moment. "Can I see a map of central and all the labs that could have experiments done in them." Mustang looked intrigued, handing Haku a map. "what are you up to Fullmetal?" Haku took the map. "What about this one this 'fifth Laboratory'?" Mustang looked sideways at Haku. "Its closed has been for years." "Alright thanks cornel. Well see ya." She ran off. "Hey wait Fulmet.... ug forget it."

Haku walked around central. She came to a small café and decided to eat. Her stomache was grumbling after all. "It's by the prison. It makes since." She ate her soup slowly thinking.

-Atlas-

Atlas walked around central his owl following him and occasionally sitting on his shoulder. Pets weren't allowed in the military but the owl was like a friend to him. The owl was smart enough to only come to him when he headed out which was at night usually. As Atlas started grabbing his things. He tried talking to mustang but he seemed quite frustrated so he let him be. As he walked down Central Road he saw a frozen puddle. "That's weird.." he said, he stared into the puddle confused. It wasn't even near winter, he decided to file it simply out of curiosity and he would tell Mustang about it. He saw several more down the alley but simply dismissed it. Having a bad feeling about it. He started walking down the road and came across a usual cafe.

He sat down outside the store, ordering some coffee. He stayed outside for a while, since his owl hated being inside. He was reading news paper as he saw another person sitting in front of him. "Haku." he said simply. Still sitting down.

-Selim-

Pride sat in his room alone, the moonlight casting a shadow from all his toys and book cases. He saw them, the eerie shadows with eyes, it was him. The shadows were his servant as he stared at them, amused at his power. His father would be proud, so would Father, but either way he couldn't bow to such people. He looked at his shadows again, now lying down in bed. He grinned until his mother crept the door open, light pouring in and his shadows immediately receding. She walked in and asked "Selim, are you alright dear? You seemed a bit worried today.." the human asked. It saddened him he had to act this way, to treat a human as his superior, "I'm fine mother." the word mother came out bitterly through his mouth. He didn't really care, he just wanted her to leave, so he could watch the world through the eyes of darkness.

-Bradley-

Wrath stood in his large office, looking into the fireplace as he threw files into it, scattering the ashes with a fire iron. He knew the Homunculus

were planning things, he was part of it but it was unnaturally hurried. He needed to keep a cover here, he also used to be human. Put in as a subject.

Haku saw Atlas and decided to sit at the table with him. She had eaten already so she ordered nothing else. "hey Atlas. Fancy seeing you here." She yawned. "Mustang can be such a butt sometimes."

Envy sat down in his shack scrathing his stomach since nobody was watching he crossed his legs and couldn't help but think about earlier how could a mere human?, an alchemist make him feel so inferior?..." this really bothered him he needed more training he really was getting soft he was a homunculus a superior being, how dare she do this to him?, and yet... he secretly wanted to see her again

Atlas

Atlas smirked and gave her a nod, "You should be careful, if he hears you saying that he might burn your butt off." he said as his own pecked on a bread piece he handed it. "He seemed pretty mad when I went to his office today." he said as he read the papers and drank some coffee.

"Great now when I have to report I'm gonna die." Haku sighed. "Then again I could just bring him a puppy." The reference was from her experience when Black Hayate came around. "Atlas do e a favor will you. If I end up dead tell Mustang it's my own fault and to look close at that map." She stood up to leave. The sun was setting and it was time.

Atlas raised a brow and he stood up with her. "Hey what are you talking about? And where are you going?" he seemed slightly concerned as he looked down at the map. It seemed to had circled somethings on it, "Hmm..Lab 5 and the Prison are circled..?" he couldn't get a good look but he sighed "What are you up to Haku?"

Haku looked back. ''Nothing you should concern yourself with. Trust me if you have any sense you will drop it. It's a fools game, and I wouldn't think you a fool." She took off towards lab 5. When she reached it it was guarded. "heh abandoned my butt." She managed to get over the wall. Once inside the only way in was a small vent. "jeez this is a headache."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back