Fullmetal Alchemist.

Haku stopped a moment and examined the rock closer. "Crap!!" She threw down the stone. At first glance it could have been but at second glance it was just a uncommon mineral found by some rivers. She turned running back. She noticed Jeremiah enter the building, so she burst in behind him, grabbing him by the back of his shirt. "You....cant use that thing......." She panted. "Do you even know what its made of!!!!!!" She screamed desperately.

Atlas

((How did haku lose both her leg and arm? Originally ed lost only his leg with the human transmutation, recovering al's soul cost him his arm. But Idk))

Atlas follows Jeremiah as he walks away, having gripped his hand and ripped it off him. Atlas scowled, "New blood? Jeremiah there isn't much a year difference between us, just so you know that. I haven't slacked off I guess. Now, tell me about the red river. Your description of how you got the stone is quite vague you know." he says, as Atlas starts talking about Haku he sighs "I'm sure she knows, but she is young. Being naive is bound to happen sadly. She will learn over time, she has seen things in her life time as well." he says as he puts the hilt of his weapon in between the door and room. "You shouldn't drink inside the base. I am going to ask nicely for you to tell me before I make it a direct orde-." he notices Haku opening the door and grabbing the man, begging not to use it. "Haku, no offense but calm down, recollect yourself before crying about this. Explain it rationally."

Jeremiah sighed, as Atlas followed he heard Atlas's complaints. "Now now I know for a fact Fuhrer Bradley keeps a bottle of brandy in his desk, and after I hand this over I'm sure he'd share a glass" he said with a wide grin. He then turned to face Atlas, "You'll always be new blood to me, although that Fullmetal kid might force me to retire that nickname..." Jeremiah sighed, reaching hand up to his head in a contemplative manner. "Now what would be a suitable replacement" he mused as he began to contemplate a new nickname for Atlas, somewhat ignoring his next line of questioning.

But Atlas's growing irritation inevitably pulled Jeremiah from his distracting thoughts, "I've got it I'm calling you Zippy! okay Zippy here's the deal I went to a town, the river there was red, and the river blew up. The end" he said in with a smile. Suddenly Jeremiah's voice trailed off as he began to reflect on Atlas's new nickname, "Okay maybe Zippy doesn't work so well...any suggestions?" he asked right as Haku burst into the room colliding with him, and begging him not to use the stone, and asking him if he knew what it was made of.

Jeremiah laughed a bit, "Of course I know what it's made of, it's made of the red water. Which seems to be made of a complex and highly toxic blend of basic alchemic compounds. Granted the health hazards posed by creating these compounds is no doubt dangerous, the military should know about it. Don't you think?" he asked with a warm smile as he turned around and pat Haku on the head. "As for using it, I wouldn't dream of it, this is going straight to Fuhrer Bradley" he said proudly before continuing, "I'm gonna get that bottle of Brandy this time, he'll have no choice but to give me the whole bottle" he proclaimed in a determined manner.

"As for you" he said as he turned to face Atlas, "If I'd had stayed in Central I'd have been up for a promotion, and now that I have this I can't imagine you'll be above me too much longer. So give it a rest with the orders" he said as he turned to walk away from the other two. He turned back to face them one more time as he did, "Now cheer up you two, I've been gone for three years now, I know Hughes must've missed me" he said with a smile. "Heck he probably married that girlfriend of his, what was her name again?.." he said as he trailed off getting lost in thought again....

(The red stone isn't the same as a true philosopher's stone, but I just switched things up so that instead of Ed and Al going to the red river with the fake Fullmetal Alchemist who lives there and makes red stones. Instead Jeremiah went there, so that whole episode essentially happened with Jeremiah taking a red stone from the wreckage and returning with it before pursuing Doctor Marco)

"Gracia" Haku answered. "And they have a daughter named Alicia." She sighed. The stone Jeremiah possessed was different looking then the one Envy had showed her. It was not as blood of a red. "I assure you Fuhrer Bradley wont praise you for something like that one." She said. That thing wasn't real, wasn't even like the fake from Leior. Similar but not exact.

(Im fine with the toxic lake thing but remember not to go to Original series this one is more Brotherhood.)

(Totally spaced yeah I get them confused sometimes, I finished both series but sometimes I get them confused)

Jeremiah smiled, "A daughter!? Really? Let me guess he can't keep his mouth shut about it?" he asked with a laugh. "That Hughes never changes, it used to be, check out my girlfriend this and see what we did together that.." Jeremiah began to reminisce for a moment before coming back to reality, "Ah yeah I know three years is a long time to be gone for something like this, but I found a river of the stuff! That's gotta be worth something" Jeremiah paused for a moment, "Granted the river blew up, but still think of the possibilities! Think of the good we could do, the roads we could build, the wells, the buildings, when equivalent exchange is skewed" Jeremiah began to ramble on a bit but the pride in his eyes was unmistakable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haku sighed. "Equivalent exchange isn't something so easily by passed. Even when it comes to the philosophers stone something was given for that power." She bit her lower lip, clenching her automail fist.

(Whoops I see what happened there, guess I had one too many drinks before I wrote that in there...haha)

Jeremiah sighed, "I'm bored now" he said abruptly as he suddenly stopped rambling, his expression changing drastically as he turned and walked out the door. "Oh well, I think the Fuhrer is probably sleeping anyway" he mumbled before walking away from both of the others.

He hadn't even realized he was in the middle of a conversation his absent-mindedness having gotten the better of him.

"Now where to find a bar?" He said to himself, now thinking out loud.

Haku's eye twitched. "Does he really need to be finding a bar?" She looked at Atlas. "You wanna know what forget it. I've had enough of today." She turned and rushed off. She stopped when she passed Tuker's house. "Nina......" She bit her lower lip and headed off again, stopping by a statue in town. "I wonder if...." She stopped. "Never mind." She touched the statue and stood thinking of Nina and the time she spent at the Tuker house.

((Yup))

Scar

Scar walked through the alleys of Central city. His dark lensed glasses hiding his red eyes. He reached a statue, standing by the alley for a while before noticing a state alchemist pocket watch. He looked at the figure holding it and he walked towards it. He was sure of who it was "You're state alchemist Haku Elric. The fullmetal alchemist, correct?"

Atlas

Atlas nodded "I agree, he shouldn't be drinkin-" but before he finished she cut him off and he sighed. He decided to follow after a bit but started picking some things up first

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Haku looked at the newcomer puzzled. She wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes from her reminiscing. "Yes." She said matter of factly. "That's the second time tonight I've been asked if I was who I am. Your not some drunk out for revenge are you?" She was referring to Jeremiah.

((I dont think he said hello to you before..?))

Scar

Scar walks towards her raising his hand, "Foolish Alchemists who their backs on the ways of god, must be punished." He sprints towards Haku. Prepared to end her life. His arm sparking with destructive energy. ((He wont be aware you have an auto mail arm yet so "hint hint"))

((Hint taken. Will be used to my advantage soon.))

Haku reacted quickly slapping her hands together and throwing up a wall. She immediately turned and began running. "I haven't made enemies. Well nor have I tried not to." She thought of Jeremiah who had made an enemy of her without her knowledge.

Scar

Scar swiftly destroyed the wall and ran through it. He starts deconstructing the floor towards haku. Causing a fissure and several sharp rocks splatter towards her

Jeremiah sighed as he walked in the rain, turning a corner as he tried to find the nearest bar. Though he was a bit at a loss, the capitol city having changed so much in the two years he had been gone. He rounded a corner, a yawn escaping his lips. Perhaps he had been a bit too unfriendly to the young Fullmetal, he nodded to himself, the booze obviously affecting his opinion as he became a little more sympathetic. He tried to coax some more liquor from his flask only to find it empty. "Oh well" he muttered as he continued on this corner, passing a street intersection when.

BAM

He was ran into by a freight train, he fell to his feet his head coming to spot whoever had just collided with him. Only to realize it wasn't a freight train after all, no, the Fullmetal Alchemist herself had just collided with him while running away from something. Or rather someone, though he couldn't figure out who the man was that she had constructed a wall around.

"Owww just when I was thinking about apologizing you tackle me? D*ck move Fullmetal" he said as he winced and gingerly rubbed his back, not bothering to stand up as he looked toward Haku...

Haku rolled several times after colliding with Jeremiah, finally to be stopped by a stone wall. She rubbed her stinging head roughly then stood and made the fissure stop with some hasty alchemy. She looked at Jeremiah her eyes wide. "sorry dont know......crazy guy.....crap here he comes again!" Haku spun to dodge Scar's attack.

Scar

Scar kept a straight face and sighed. "You're faster than what I anticipated.." he said as he put his hand on the ground and destroys the ground of a pillar near her

Jeremiah's eyes widened as Scar began his assault, "Oh I see how it is, hey buddy I may not think the Fullmetal's a bag full of roses either. But you really shouldn't be hitting a lady" he called after Scar as he took to his feet. His automail foot grinding against the pavement, Crap there's not much ore here so I'll have to be careful he thought to himself as he once again threw off his cloak, revealing his automail arm as he braced it. As he did, the mechanisms within the arm began to move, the forearm suddenly whizzed as a circle on his palm began to spin.

He smiled as the ran came crashing down around him, stomping his foot into the brick as the transmutation circle on his foot made contact, a bright light suddenly flashed, signaling the exchange. The ore from the earth suddenly fed into his arm, creating bullets, bullets that were soon fired from the chain gun housed within his arm.

"Nice tattoo though, might want one myself, who's the artist?" he asked casually, though his voice was inaudible over the loud buzzing of the chain gun alchemy. He took aim at Scar, the bullets trailing up the sidewalk as he aimed for scar, his eye glancing between his right index and ring fingers, using his middle finger as a sight.

Scar

Scar ducked down as the alchemist began his heresy, "Damned Alchemist.." he says as one of the bullets grazes his arm. He destroys the floor in the Alchemists position, hoping to plunge the him to the sewers with the weight of the heavy chain gun. (I gotta get some rest guys. Peace)

Haku jumped and pushed Jeremiah out of the way. She then quickly closed the crumbling floor with her alchemy. "Jeremiah that tattoo!!!!! It's the alchemic symbols for deconstruction! It's like half of the cycle!" She called out to him so he could be on his guard even more so. "And of course I'm not a bag of roses." She snapped. "callin me little..." She then mumbled to herself.

Scar

"So you are aware of the tatoo." He said. His red eyes glaring at the alchemist from behind the black lenses. "Soon you will receive judgement for defying the ways of god!" He says, running towards Haku and grabbing her arm. He starts the process on her automail arm, unaware it is automail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back