• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [FULL] The Weirdo (witch) Club [FULL]

[color= White]"The Werido Witch Club"[/color]

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1f4gys3fo6rogw40g4404sosg_640.gif

Let Go Of

Plot

A normal high school , a normal town called Windburrow. Small town, everyone knows everyone. Well, almost anyone.

The high school has your typical 'class' system. You've got the Queen Bee and Kings, the geeks and nerds, The mistfits. Though, there is one unique group to this school. The weirdos.

They got their name from a symbol of a 'w' they make when making plans. They are counted as the lowest clique in school, and are the most secretive and mysterious group there is. Even though there the lowest, they are the hardest group to get in. The reason why, only they know. Nobody gets the dirt on them. Then again, not many dare. Because when you mess with a weirdo, werid things happen. Things fly across class rooms. Things catch fire, some get a random splash of water to the face.

Why? It's simple. The weridos are witches, the symbol they make is to verify meetings at the groups house. Or just to mock the schools retarded system. They keep to themselves, refusing to help normals because of the way they are treated.

However the world of magic is fading, and the color of the world with it. Bright yellow has turned dull, red to brown, orange to cream. Every color being drained as magic fades.

The normals turned to the witches to help them, knowing if werid things happen when they upset them, they must be able to stop the colors fading. At first the witches refuse, until the went to practice their powers that evening and realized magic was fading to.

They held a meeting , agreeing to help, but not to tell the normals about it.

Can they keep their secret a secret or will the town find out the biggest one of all?

Your Fear

Extra info|

The Town
A small town in Missouri. (Made up of course!!!) a population of 253 exactly. It has a small town store , three schools, (elementary, middle , and high.) a library, church, and a dinner. An old abandon house near the outskirts, that might not be abandoned.

The Plot Bits
A new witch arrives in town, however do to the witch concealing her identity the group doesn't know. The witch gets picked on and and thrown around and her powers lash out. Cursing the town and slowly drawing the color and magic without realizing. The group has to figure out how to stop the curse before times runs out, and keep their secrets a secret.

Magic
Tba

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2axcnlanxhogo4k848oskoo0c_640.gif

Cause dear tonight

Roles|

Witches
The Telekinetics|
Gravity control and the ability to move objects with their mind, these witches are powerful and creative.

The Elementals|
Witches that can control a certain element, it could be sand, earth, water, fire, glass, weather, air. Etc. These witches are common in number, but each are unique in their own way.

The Minds|
Telepathics, Dream Manipulation, Mind Controlers, Fast Thinkers. All minds are intellectually quick and broad thinkers. Day dreamers.

The Illusionist|
Th Illusionist have the ability to manipulate what othe see. Creating things that aren't their.

The Enchanters|
These witches enchant objects, to give them another purpose. A pen can become a sword, a pencil cases a suit case.

The Shifters|
These witches can either shape objects into different ones or change their own appearance and become animals.

The seers|
Can predict the near future.

The Medicals|
Specializes in healing.

More might be added or you can suggest one!

Humans
only accepting a few based on interest. Probably around four or five.

The Secret Keeper| This person is apart of the witches meetings, but they are not seen with the group when in public eyes. More than likely a geek or nerd.

The Spy|
This character is bent on exposing the group.
King , Queen, or misfit type character.

Humans| any teenager in school tbh
Misfit, Geek, Nerd, Queen, King.

Important Roles

The New Girl (or guy)|
The reason they are in this mess. The new girl moved here and instantly got nicked and picked at by the school. The problem is, she's a witch who can't control her powers, and released the curse draining magic color, and if continued will eventually destroy the whole earth, by accident when her emotions ran high.
(Will be accepting only one!)

We are going to

Rules |

•when saying interest please put the role you want

• rpn rules apply
•don't be a immature brat please!
•I'm looking for at least two post a week, two-Three paragraphs.
•Drawn or realistic FaceClaim only. No anime sorry!
•Don't see a role you want? Pm me if you have an idea!
•ummmm oh yeah! I'm looking for an experienced GM other than the lovely q r o w q r o w
•I have the right to deny characters.

Make Mistakes

Navigation

[]You are here| Interest Check

[]Main Thread|

[]Character| https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-werido-witch-club-♥-cs.340532/

[]OOC|

Tags and stuff!

q r o w q r o w (?)
boo. boo. (?)
pasta pasta (?)

Some of you are tagged, but I know you more than likely won't join.

78942fbfb22bcbf9e1d5d5c31e0bcb06.gif

Coded By MINT
Thanks to deer deer Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun for the help!

Last edited:
I'm in to many already , but I be damned if I won't join in your first rp

Roles
Max of two Characters per person!!
Witches have unlimited spots. Though if we can keep it down to ten or twelve (excluding the new girl.)that be great

Telekinetics|
1)Me
2) CherryStarlight CherryStarlight

Elementals|
1) q r o w q r o w
2) youngkyun youngkyun

Minds|
1) Acrylic Acrylic
2) TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Illusionist|
1) Me
2) Parea Parea

Enchanters|
1) boo. boo.
2) CherryStarlight CherryStarlight

Shifters|
1) youngkyun youngkyun
2) Acrylic Acrylic

Seers|
1) Parea Parea
2) sodacaps sodacaps

Medicals| *Role not needed, but allowed*

Humans
Not needed, optional

Normals|

The Spy|

The secret Keeper|

Important Role

New Girl| q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
If we could get at least two charcters per role (excluding Medicals cause I'm not sure I want them in here anyway. ) then I will make threads!

**Humans not included

**So like four or five more characters, depending on Lux_Wolf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back