• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [FULL] The Weirdo (witch) Club [FULL]

SORRY FOR NOT REPLYing sooner. i'm pretty stuffed with rps, but i think i could fit this in. i would want a telekinetic role! Thanks for tagging me :]

Two questions: Is there a hard limit of two witches per class, and may I suggest two new classes: necromancer and summoner?

Two questions: Is there a hard limit of two witches per class, and may I suggest two new classes: necromancer and summoner?
There's not a limit no, but I will not be adding anymore classes due to the CS already being up. I'm not accepting anymore because There is a lot of characters in the RP already.

Well, I'm done with my character. I'd love to get feedback, opinions and planning out pre-made relationships (Not just romantic)

I think I'd be interested but I can't actually see the plot of the accordions aren't working for me~ "^w^ but ahead of time I'd like to say I want an illusionist!! C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

Also, TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Ah!? the scary girl is here~

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s XD nvm, just noticed the illusionist was taken so instead I guess I'll be taking a medical? I've actually already got a good idea for a character for this, also would you like me to create a discord for everyone to use? It makes chatting WAY easier and planning as well YEAH (oops, caps. XD)

I would have made one but I don't really it's needed for this RP.?

There are no set numbers on roles, but if you want medical fine. CS is already up.

I would have made one but I don't really it's needed for this RP.?

There are no set numbers on roles, but if you want medical fine. CS is already up.
hm, any recommendations you have then?~

Checking stuff out for the bio - is it just the teens who are witches or would they have inherited it from family members, are there witches everywhere or just in the small town and have the girls always known or did Jeanette and the twins tell everyone what they were?

Checking stuff out for the bio - is it just the teens who are witches or would they have inherited it from family members, are there witches everywhere or just in the small town and have the girls always known or did Jeanette and the twins tell everyone what they were?
Woah. Lots of questions.

They could have inherited from their family member, typically a parent that leaves the family early age. Both Jeanette's parent where witches and disappeared when young. Sometimes however, the witch parent will stay.
A child can also just develop the witch trait. Just something in the child allows for the trait to harbor.

Witches are everywhere. Think of the new girl, she moved from the other side of the world and came to the town knowing of her magic, but unable to control it.

Most would have find out when they are young, powers are trigger early on due high levels of stress or emotions. However for those who develop late, if Jeanette sees them having trouble with control. (Ex a pipe burst when a water Elemental gets mad. ) she will often corner or take that person to the side to explain it to them.

So if any one has anymore questions I be happy to answer!!!!

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s Just wondering if there's a space for one more player? Because I see your character list is already rather full at this moment.
Depends on the role.

I've got a question about shifters. If they can only shift into animals, can they take on the form of only one animal (say fox) or can they take the form of any animals within a certain family (say avians, canines, etc)?

I've got a question about shifters. If they can only shift into animals, can they take on the form of only one animal (say fox) or can they take the form of any animals within a certain family (say avians, canines, etc)?
They may take form of any animal, however they have a form they are best at. (Ex. Say Jean was a shifter and she can transform into a fox easily, but it takes longer for let's say a bird and she has to actually concentrate to turn into anything other than a fox)

For elementalist a they each have a special trait right? Since there's so many of them they have a few differences?

Like one can have some sort of pet retaining to there power or a special spell or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back