• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted OOC

Reminder to my lovely people:
Don't forget to post where you are, who you are with, and to tag the people you're with.
This is a very open roleplay and it will be easy to get things confused.
Thank you!

*Still hasn't created all her characters*

...I should probably pick up the pace by a lot now since the IC is open.

Okay! Now I need everyone else to post so I can introduce my students too! Go on! I believe in you!

Comix Comix

Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi! What could possibly go wrong if that ever happened? XD it would be the worse decision if that happened, Jae would probably knock himself out just cause they got lost

Lyra will be the one to teach him. And she's going to want to know more about him since the only pure blood vampire she knows is her father xD
Sounds reasonable enough XD just don't try to push him into tell her everything, there are secrets that he won't tell (his age or year born XD secrets that should never be revealed)

So, you're saying we should do it? Haha
It's up to you but it could happen xD I myself could find it funny

Sounds reasonable enough XD just don't try to push him into tell her everything, there are secrets that he won't tell (his age or year born XD secrets that should never be revealed)

It's up to you but it could happen xD I myself could find it funny
xD Alright, she'd be more curious about what it was like back when Dhampir's were considered wrong. Since her father skipped on that part of vampire history xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back