• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted OOC

on why i havent posted but i'll post tomorrow when im not at work!

Anyone free to interact i've been very lonely XD? (I sound who desperate >.<)

And eshreal is in the hallways exploring the rest of the school starting with the greenhouse

whoa, there are massive disparities between those living in dorms 202 and 401
Comix Comix

What? There shouldn't be either in either.
Four in each? Did I just severely mess up?
Is that how the rooming is supposed to be? I was unaware, thought it was one person to a room, and that's why I asked for a guide before.

Don't know if you messed up, but a little more information to understand the room arrangements would be appreciated if you have the time? :ghostr:

Is that how the rooming is supposed to be? I was unaware, thought it was one person to a room, and that's why I asked for a guide before.

Don't know if you messed up, but a little more information to understand the room arrangements would be appreciated if you have the time? :ghostr:
It's under settings.
There are four rooms with an attached bathroom per apartment which has a common kitchen and living room.

Hello, i have posted in this rp whenever you are down to see it. I hope you like. This rp is really cool and I would love to introduce my wacky duo of nutjobs into a school full of innocent students. Smiles all around!

Last edited:
Also, my family and I are celebrating Ramadan, so I'll be sleeping during a good portion on the day. Just letting you all know that if I post, it will likely be in the afternoon or night.

[ I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have finals. X) ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back