• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fruits Basket- A New Generation OOC Chat

Okie dokie, so since we have most of the relationships all worked out, the setting, and a rough but still an idea of the living arrangements, you guys can start replying! :D

Hey is it okay if Aya is just moving in with Kouki but has to visit home once or twice a week.
And the Ryou doesnt live there but visits often and stays the night sometimes.

Is that cool?

Okie dokie, so since we have most of the relationships all worked out, the setting, and a rough but still an idea of the living arrangements, you guys can start replying! :D

Same haha. I have a few plot points I may try out, so I'm super excited.

It's also interesting because my characters are very different when it comes to relationships. Ryou wants to be friends with all the zodiac while Aya doesnt give a crap about them really. Which Ryou doesnt really know much about the curse, just that they turn into animals and that is about it. XD

Haha I meant more like Kazi is a human, but maybe you can turn him truly evil to do all your dirty work???
Ohh Mikoto would love to do that, I actually wrote a little something (in relationships) about Kazi that well he doesn't know him well he is on Mikoto's watch list as someone possibly more powerful than him from being a rich kid. If Mikoto ends up turning him evil and making him do his dirty work that would stroke Mikoto's ego all day long.

To all who have first-year characters ( around the ages of 15 and 16 ), any interest in any of them being the class president? It's a question regarding my introductory post, just need to know so it is fine or not to make them a NPC.

To all who have first-year characters ( around the ages of 15 and 16 ), any interest in any of them being the class president? It's a question regarding my introductory post, just need to know so it is fine or not to make them a NPC.
If no one else volunteers, why not make it Haru?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back