• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Frozen Midnight ~ Out of Character

Characters
Here
Zambi Zambi , question. Is magic being used to keep the farms going (I could see nature magic and/or some forms of light magic being good for that)? I'd imagine most plant life would be dead or dying by this point with there being no sun for years.

Zambi Zambi , question. Is magic being used to keep the farms going (I could see nature magic and/or some forms of light magic being good for that)? I'd imagine most plant life would be dead or dying by this point with there being no sun for years.
That sounds like a perfect job for Senna if so, since she can heal plants too!

That’s actually a great question and an awesome idea!

Yeah, I'd say that earth and light magic would be keeping the crops alive, since there isn't any sunlight. It makes the most sense. Thank you for bringing that up. :)

Yeah, I'd say that earth and light magic would be keeping the crops alive, since there isn't any sunlight. It makes the most sense. Thank you for bringing that up. :)
You are very welcome! I could also see mushroom farms becoming a big thing as I think at least some form of mushrooms don't need light? And there would be no shortage of dead plants, animals, and certain monsters that could be used as fertilizer.

Bambiholic Bambiholic Is it possible for you to increase your font size by one size? On tablet/phone its fine, but on my computer's 4k screen it is just small enough where its hard to read.

Bambiholic Bambiholic Is it possible for you to increase your font size by one size? On tablet/phone its fine, but on my computer's 4k screen it is just small enough where its hard to read.
Sure thing, thanks for letting me know! Is it all of it that's small, or just the top text?

Okay I edited my last post, lemme know if that's better and I'll change the rest ^_^ YsFanatic YsFanatic

1000013130.jpg

Sorry got caught up with something. I’ll try to get my post in either tonight or tomorrow morning (EST) :)

Edited Zen’s sheet just to add mention of their journal, as well as a pic (finally). Just thought I’d give a heads up. (idk how big a deal changing a sheet after it’s been approved is so yeah)

Edited Zen’s sheet just to add mention of their journal, as well as a pic (finally). Just thought I’d give a heads up. (idk how big a deal changing a sheet after it’s been approved is so yeah)
You're fine, as long as it's nothing too major. :)

You are very welcome! I could also see mushroom farms becoming a big thing as I think at least some form of mushrooms don't need light? And there would be no shortage of dead plants, animals, and certain monsters that could be used as fertilizer.
Yeahhh, that's a really good idea, I'll defintely implement that into the roleplay should we come across any farmland

I like the picture you chose tho, he remind me of one of the spirit creatures from Maho Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus Bride)

I like the picture you chose tho, he remind me of one of the spirit creatures from Maho Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus Bride)
I think they might have drawn it !! (unless I misread before lol) either way I agree its great

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be busy on Friday until I get back Sunday afternoon but I'll try and make sure I've replied before I leave!

(and if I can I might try and pop in to make a reply on Saturday night if needed)

Last edited:
Question, does anyone's characters have any special senses that might allow them to sense either magical energies or curses? Figure I may as well find out who may or may not sense anything about the Blaze of Hope.

I plan to do a post tomorrow where Atalanta heads to the quest board so we can start the process of having the two halves of the group meet up.

Good idea. Maybe the two halves meet at the reception desk? They coincidentally end up wanting to take up the same quest. So like the first half was in line before the second half and the second half overhears the receptionist warn the first half that they might need more people in their party so they come up with the idea to join together?
Hopefully that made sense.

Just an idea of how to get it to flow. If anyone else has a different idea lmk!

Or Atalanta gets roped into their conversation and brings them back to her table.... there's lots of ways this could happen. Shouldn't be hard to figure something out as we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back