• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom From one place to the next.. (Fandom and Original idea Search)

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

• I'm not sure how to start this considering I have created a few of these but i will try and get the boring stuff over with as quickly as I possibly can! Thank you in advance for reading this in advance.

I'm Sasil, a 23 year old female who has been role-playing for a good 9+ years. I prefer to write in third person, with at least good solid 3+ paragraphs. For intros I normally write 5+ or longer. I can drone on but if I notice that my partner isn't putting as much effort into their response as I am I will bring it down a bit. Which is fine! I like to get into characters, and if we are doubling I love to have the people to interact with.

I'm a pretty easy going person, I make mistakes and my spelling and grammar could use work. I'm only human right? So unless you text like we are talking on a phone I won't say anything. I would like to get to know you as a person unless you aren't that kind of person. In real life I'm pretty shy and just doing this is really out of my comfort zone. But I need to reach out and make friends thus I am here!

As for pairings I'm more into the fxm But! I have been wanting to try the fxf so if the plot you have could really fit it I may give it a try. Just please remember that I am new and I won't be the best at it. Another thing to note about me, I like romance. It's just my thing so please expect some kind of romance even if it doesn't revolve around the whole plot. Drama, tears I just enjoy it a lot. I hope that is okay.

Now if, by some chance anything happens that's 'hot and heavy' seems to be about to happen between our characters lets fade to black or take it somewhere else. I really would rather not get kicked off or banned. I'm a rule follower. Though I don't mind swearing a lot of characters swear like sailors so if you aren't into that I can not include. Just let me know!

At this point in my life I am jobless so I will shell out responses at least once a day depending what I am doing that day. I say that like I am busy but really I will be watching Netflix or playing one of the many, many games I have waiting for me to beat them. If anything should come up that takes me away I will let you know, I hate to leave people hanging. I would also appreciate it if you have to take a leave of absence or going on some kind of vacation if you would let me know! I am very patient person. I wait for months for some of my role play buddies. I don't mind waiting everyone has lives that they need to take care of. So please do not worry about it! If you feel like you are unable or not interested in a role play anymore, just let me know and we can stop it then and there. I totally understand if you are just not feeling it anymore!

I promise I don't bite.

But onto the exciting stuff! Thank you for reading a little about me!

Anything that is Bold I would prefer to play, if a * appears I am really craving that particular one!

Also to note I play females and males but prefer to play females. I love to double and almost would encourage it for all my role plays!

Lets begin!

Oh really! What where you thinking, you like any of the pairings I have placed or are you more into something else! I open to hearing what you would like for sure!
I wouldn't mind doing any of your pairings, although, I would prefer Rin and Kohaku be adults. I was curious if you did double up rps?

I wouldn't mind doing any of your pairings, although, I would prefer Rin and Kohaku be adults. I was curious if you did double up rps?

Oh yes, I like them being more adult there is more stuff to do I think! I like to double as well, adds more stuff to write I think as well.

I'd be down for a pokemon RP or perhaps the Mermaid x Pirate as well

Yes! I would be down for either as well. Do you have any ideas for either of them I have a few if you want to chat over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back