• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
After Minma said “You two should probably get use to this. I doubt for the time being we'll be able to find a solution for this.” a weird looking boy came up to Zoro, Marcus, Minma, and Rhyder, and said “oh you’re the new children aren’t you? come to the first ceremony with me!” Rhyder then replied “You mean class right mate?” giving a tense and fake laugh

Last edited:
"Still it's creepy Minma." She sighed with a slightly nervous smile, realizing she was practically killing his arm with the harsh grip, she let go of him. "Your creepy." She said plainly, blinking as she placed her arms on her hips. Marcus's mood swings were surely something no one could understand. She just stood there with a unreadable look, you couldn't tell what she was thinking at all.

Last edited:
(Sorry for the LATE reply)
The boy said “ I’m creepy? we don’t say things like that around here, your gonna get in trouble..” the boy said in a eerie tone, he then grabbed Zoro’s hand(/paw???) playfully and skipped around to the history class/worship room. Rhyder then replied to the boy taking Zoro into a alien area with, “we’ve got to follow him” in a serious tone, and followed the boy.

"Well sucks but getting in trouble is kinda my thing." She said with a slight grin, almost glaring at the new boy. Rhyder commented, making Marcus sigh and respond with. "Well duhhh, he practically just kidnapped the dude." She pointed, following after Rhyder in a quick manner.

As they went in, Rhyder and Zoro saw, something horrid, a Heavens Gate poster, and other trinkets related to it, they knew this was wrong immediately.

She followed behind, glancing at a poster. "Heaven's gate..." She mumbled, not knowing what it was. They seemed to know something about it, Marcus was good at reading expressions and body language - And it just showed. Something was off, not right. Zoro and Rhyder looked almost, scared?

As they all entered, all the “‘children’’’ looked at them and said all in similar voices and when they spoke, “welcome, to heavens gate, almost all the other members (39) reached their destination in 1997, and were here to help people like you! Who don’t believe, and won’t go to where our brothers have gone, so were here to help!” After the ‘’’children‘’’ said that, Zoro, and Rhyder looked downright Terrified.

(Man that took a lot of research)

Somethings not right. Marcus thought to herself, she was a good actor - Always carrying a blank slate of a face whenever she wanted to. "I'm not interested," Marcus said plainly, searching the room with her eyes quietly, for anything useful.

"Doesn't matter." She responded, glaring at them with an unreadable expression. This felt like a cult to her, it was creepy. There was something off, something she didn't like at all. She wasn't dumb, even a kid could figure out that something was wrong. It felt acted, fake almost. She kept her distance from them, glancing to the others.

Minma stood straight up with his arms crossed staring ahead at the kids. Then it hit him. The gun....it's gone. The gun had disappeared which sent a chill done Minma's spine. Thier only way to defend themselves wasn't in thier care anymore. He glanced over to Zoro and Ryder noticing thier fear on thier faces. He then focuses his attention to Marcus. "I don't suppose you know what out next move should be. Do you?" He asked with his arms now to his side.

"Well we can't fight, I can see the guns not even in your hand," Marcus whispered to Minma quietly, she glanced slightly more nervously to the kids. "I'm not taking your invitation." She narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms with uncertainty. This whole thing made her want to throw up.

"I thought you were the smart one, now your looking to me for a plan?" She grumbled, her hands fiddling through her hair as a nervous habit. She couldn't even keep still, she didn't like this place one bit as she didn't like the clothing too. The place seemed, acted, cult like. Like in those Horror movies she used to get scared about, she felt like one of the main characters who were most-likely to die first.

Minma let out a stern, brief sigh in response to Marcus's smart remark. As he glanced over to her be noticed she was beggining to seem more nervous or frightened than before. Minma tightened his grip on his feet and looked forward at all the kids. He bent his head down taking his attention to the floor. Then words began to fall from his mouth "well...." He raised his head back up facing the other kids. "If there's no plan to deal with this situation, I say we get out of here by force." He smirked before lifting his right heel off the ground getting ready to pounce.

"So brute force is your last resort?" Marcus sighed, it's not like she had any ideas. But what she was getting is that he was going to punch some small kids and run out of here. She couldn't help but let out a small snicker at the thought but quickly coughed to glanced to the side to Zoro and the other (which she forgot the name of.) "I mean, I don't think some small children can do much rightttt??" She spoke, it wasn't only the kids that creeped her out. The building, aura, it all just felt so fake to her. That feel that you get when someones right behind you, but no one was. She didn't like it at all.

After Marcus said "I mean, I don't think some small children can do much rightttt??" The kids frowned, they started glitching out it seemed to Rhyder, after approximately 2 seconds of glitching in and out of “reality” all over their body, the world starting to glitch in and out all over, more and more, continuisly with the children, a humming sound (similar to that of your ear makes) starting Fading in,(??) Rhyder and Zoro tried to cover their ear holes, as the pain of the sound was great, after a minute or so. the world fully glitched out, and Zoro woke up, in his apartment in a sweat, and so did Rhyder.

The world around them glitched? Marcus covered her ears in pain, it reminded her about the glitches in her PC, flashing colors and loud sharp noises. She gasped, jumping out of her bed. She was there...It was all a dream? She clutched her shirt, catching her breath, sweat dripping down her face. It was late, still dark outside. "That was...Crazy." She chuckled, trying to calm herself down with the fake laugh.

Alright, so we're just gonna scratch this whole rp and create a new one?
I need confirmation before posting an OC. 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back