• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fringe of the Stars

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)

In 2308, the United Nations of Earth expanded across the known galaxy, controlling dozens of star systems within the Scutum Centaurus Arm. Carving a large human empire within the Milky Way. As time went on, new planetary identities were being created and many humans wouldn’t call themselves Terrans or from Earth. But were united under the principles of human culture and identity. In order to maintain the unity of the human star systems, the more influential planets formed the Galactic Federal Republic, the intergalactic government for all human systems with its capital being Earth in 2420.

In 2500, The GFR passed the Outer Arm Settlement Act. It enabled human colonists to travel to a prominent star system, designated ‘Cerus’. The colonists would be given grants by the government for five years and afterwards, the colonies would develop independently until deemed ready for GFR planetary membership.

The year is 2550 and the Cerus Star System, has a total population of 10 billion people and the absence of clear authority has thrown the system into lawlessness. In these stars, on each must do what they can to survive.

———-

Hey so I decided to do sort of a frontier space rp. A lawless star system where rules are created by the strong, yadda yadda. Your character can range from a variety of backgrounds and you can also have a say in adding to the lore. I’ll go more in depth when I get interest and if you have questions feel free to pm me

Count me in, how have to you been Sylvio Sylvio ? Haven't seen you in a while! :D

I might be interested in making a Smuggler/Pilot if you're okay with that? Nothing special, just someone with some flying skills and maybe a couple of addictions here and there xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back