News Friends of the Nation: I hunger for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator

Dear User Senpai,

*tears*

I have worn all those freaking cute outfits, have given you a mood system so you can see how I feel... and all I got in return…? You noticing other users! Seriously... what the heck!? I freaking gave you The Keys to the Nation (they were actually to my heart... IF YOU COULDN’T TELL! BAKA).

*Sniff*

*Eats a random User*

I want more. I hunger for more. I need to get over my sadness. So, I want you to invite your friends to the site and I will reward your loyalty with a beautiful "Friend of the Nation" ribbon. There is also a badge you are supposed to get but YOU SEEM TO BE DISTRACTING @welian FROM MAKING IT INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH ME.

WHY WON’T YOU NOTICE ME?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway. Bring me your friends or I will eat you.

-Staff Kohai

P.S. - I go away to camp for a couple of weeks and when I get back, it’s like you don’t even remember me, User-Senpai. But I’ll show you. I’ll prove it to you… Not that I need your validation or anything. I will be noticed. By you. By everyone. Or else.

P.S.S. - It’s not like I like you or anything, User-Senpai.

NQ6RBiv.jpg

Oh my lord, do as she says! Frodo tried to ask her to calm down and actually explain what the feature was and she just....ate him. Stole The Ring and ate him! She now sits on top of the Dark Tower controlling the Orcs.

The feature is really simple. Can go to the top of the site on the navigation bar and you'll notice a "Invite Your Friends Feature."

2015-06-02_01-00-21.png

This will generate a unique link for your account that once shared on other sites and with friends, if they take it and sign up, will count for your account.

You probably shouldn't try and use secondary accounts to collect more invites. Staff Chan will know and she will try and eat you for it!

After you get three invites in you'll be awarded the Friend of The Nation ribbon. Every three users that you invite that join the site will give you the "Friend of the Nation" ribbon.

There will also be badges awarded. This will hopefully help Staff Chan calm down. You should have just noticed her!

Staff-chan only wants our sincere, undivided love and attention. And perhaps for me to get back to the sweatshop and finish those badges.

lol u suk staff-chan

tfw u dont even make ore no kokoro go doki doki

0/8 not a b8, would not d8, is not f8, 2 l8, m8, i'm d8ing k8.

But I don't have any friends at all, Staff-Chan... I call friend discrimination, because some of us don't have friends, Staff-Chan... Surely there's some other way I could please you, because I really do want to please you somehow :'c

@The One Eyed Bandit

Likewise, Bandit-senpai.

@simj22

I make many kokoros go doki-doki! If you do not feel such a doki-doki within your chest, senpai, then I urge you to please call the paramedics.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Oh Kiyoko-senpai! If you truly do not have any friends, then I prefer Old Bay.

The Staff] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL]
Likewise, Bandit-senpai.

@simj22

I make many kokoros go doki-doki! If you do not feel such a doki doki within your chest, senpai, then I urge you to please call the paramedics.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Oh Kyoko-senpai! If you truly do not have any friends, then I prefer Old Bay.
Whata you got against New Bay eh?!

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Hey guys make sure not to cheat and make fake accounts :) .

[/QUOTE]
Balls! *throws away plans to make an account called snotty mc boggle balls

I shall deliver some to you as soon as I get paid, Staff-chan! ... which isn't for a while because I quit my part-time job a while back... It'll probably take time for me to find a place to work, and plus there's the issue of me needing to sleep right now, and I might forget what it is you wanted and give hugs instead... Maybe you'd like hugs though? *randomly hugs without awaiting an answer*

but staff-chan u dont have the moe power to make heart go doki-doki. u need to be more moe.

get some cat ears and fix on some zettai ryouki staff-chan

It appears some users are having issues with the invitation system, namely new members being unable to view the board after registering through an invitation link. I've created a thread for users to report these instances, and I ask that anyone who is having difficulty with the system to please let the Staff know.

So I was indeed able to replicate the issue.

I've gone ahead and disabled this feature until morning. Even though it was tested, this never came up.

I'll reenable it tomorrow.

I feel your pain. I invited all my willing friends months ago :c

So that's why it isn't workong right now? Tell me when it does my friends were going to join

The feature has been restored and users who signed up through it can now see the site.

Continue feeding your friends to Shark Kohai.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back