News Friends of the Nation: I hunger for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welian said:
@Alistair
Feels good to see another user with the purple ribbon! Now it's time for me to log into Twitter.
I'm gonna see if I can get other ribbons too! Shooting for the stars is what I'm after, some I might not get but I can try for ones that are possible!

Alistair said:
I'm gonna see if I can get other ribbons too! Shooting for the stars is what I'm after, some I might not get but I can try for ones that are possible!
ALL THE RIBBONS.

ALL OF THEM.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]So, a friend joined using my link. How long until I get the banner?

[/QUOTE]
If you read the intro post, you will know you have to recruit three members in order to get the banner. Once you recruit three members, your banner will take about an hour to update. (:

Mordecai said:
If you read the intro post, you will know you have to recruit three members in order to get the banner. Once you recruit three members, your banner will take about an hour to update. (:
I have a feeling I'll only get about two. Oh well! ^°^

Mordecai said:
Not be be a smart@#$ because I am not trying that at all. But I feel the need to point out that the Intro post says nothing about a number requirement. The post immediately after it does clarify that--but not the intro post as you state (unless I missed it--- but I read the intro post twice---I'm getting older so it is possible I did miss it). In any case, on the off chance I am not going senile perhaps that detail can be added to the intro post because there will be those that will read the intro and nothing past that.

As such--My edit bolded and in parentheses, "So, I want you to invite your friends (at least 3 of them to earn the ribbon) to the site and I will reward your loyalty with a beautiful "Friend of the Nation" ribbon."

If I am senile and I did miss it in the intro then please disregard.

sassy storm dragon]My daughter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12326-hales/ said:
@Hales[/URL] invited myself, my other daughter and my son to join this site before this was ever posted.
Nice! I've been considering inviting my mother too, but I think she prefers her music lessons over roleplaying.

DemonKitten said:
I can't seem to get my twitter key, anyone know why?
To get the key you need to follow the RPNation Twitter account and either PM me your Twitter account or tweet me your RPNation username. (: They key is not automatic, I need took it manually to ensure people actually are following the Twitter account.

So if I invite someone from the same household, say a spouse, a roommate, or something, is that going to get flagged as if someone had just sent an invite to a secondary email and logged with another computer in their house? I have a couple of people under the same roof I considered inviting bit I feared it might look suspicious, and if so I'll just pass.

hellrazoromega said:
So if I invite someone from the same household, say a spouse, a roommate, or something, is that going to get flagged as if someone had just sent an invite to a secondary email and logged with another computer in their house? I have a couple of people under the same roof I considered inviting bit I feared it might look suspicious, and if so I'll just pass.
You should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back