News Friends of the Nation: I hunger for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear person that wont notice the cute shark,

HOW DARE YOU! dont you see your hurting this cuties feelings..

Now as a loyal member(Of the shark clan) Im gonna help feed her while you think of your actions..I just need to guess if this shark likes them medium rare or raw.. >.>

So, if I invite a friend with that link, it automatically works? Cause I know I've got one so far

DemonKitten said:
So, if I invite a friend with that link, it automatically works? Cause I know I've got one so far
Yes.

If you have them displaying in your invite page, it worked.

;-; This is making me feel pathetic. I have like two friends off-site and neither of them are even remotely interested in forum RP. xD

Dusky said:
;-; This is making me feel pathetic. I have like two friends off-site and neither of them are even remotely interested in forum RP. xD
You can always feed your self instead to the shark.

Hi!

A quick question, do we have to wait for our friends to also get ten posts and complete the 24 hour rule?

Dusky said:
You think that's bad?

I already invited all my friends e.e

*gives Staff-chan Old Bay that was bought via rent money*

Atom said:
You think that's bad?
I already invited all my friends e.e
At least you have friends... I'm such a failure at making friends I can't even get myself to ask Staff-chan to be my friend, who seems so willing to be my friend.

You guys probably have more friends than you think you do.

Obviously we must move on to Stage Two. We must cultivate a convention presence and hand out printed advertisements for RP Nation.

welian said:
Obviously we must move on to Stage Two. We must cultivate a convention presence and hand out printed advertisements for RP Nation.
Inb4 RPN-O-con

I was thinking more along the lines of MAGfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back