• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Mockingbird said:
*raises hands* I'm just butting in here but I think you both could have handles it better. Yeah, he was a butt for pushing you down like that but I'm sure if you would have responded better there could have been a better outcome
I don't care too much at this point. I've RPed with him before and helped him run an RP and he decided to disrespect me like that so I'm not inclined to care about him further.

Atom said:
I don't care too much at this point. I've RPed with him before and helped him run an RP and he decided to disrespect me like that so I'm not inclined to care about him further.
I would like to see thus!

Do you want to see my biggest RPnation confrontation?

Nvm, that would take too long to organize. Like two threads to read for that.

It was that fight that let me meet Autumn.

I am so evil.

9621aba050bd1f00c2fe69c88c042803.jpg

AHHHHH

BIRD DOWN

BIRD DOWN

FATHER *FLAILING IN GROUN* BROTHER

I NEED HELP

FUCKINGCUJTSUCKINGDAMNHELLISHFUCKING JELLYFISH

Now that there's a nation builder section I have the intense urge to run a low fantasy kingdom type RP...

Atom said:
No. I'd rather just go to bed now. I'm tired and bored which equates to an unshakable grouchy mood at this point.
I absolutely hate that feeling.

Mysterion7514 said:
Evidence of what?

I'm bored.

I have just established what y senior quote will be when I graduate in 3 years.
And I just realized that I still haven't solidly chosen mine yet, and I have to have it ready by fall of this year. Dammit.

Huntrey said:
Funniest thing: I created an RP that didn't even get enough interest, so I never started it. Well, two brand new people posted CS's and are now going at a one on one. Literally they are brand new to the site, didn't even get accepted, and are just going as they see fit. Best thing is, they aren't bad writers, so I'm gonna see where it goes.
If that were me, I would have fucking kicked their asses for not following the rules on something that I would have made. But you probably already knew that.

Mockingbird said:
Lol
So my cousin really really pissed me off earlier, so much I almost punched him but I dodnt. All I did was talk to him angrily (without raising voice) and glaring.

After we apologizeD to eachother he told me that he was actually terrified of my during the fight xD legit terified
He should be. You're Mock, after all.

Mysterion7514 said:
My senior quote will be:
"I don't know."

-Leonard Church
I considered that, but I don't know if that would make sense for me to have that as my quote. I'm pretty sure mine will be something from RvB, though.

Mockingbird said:
*raises hands* I'm just butting in here but I think you both could have handles it better. Yeah, he was a butt for pushing you down like that but I'm sure if you would have responded better there could have been a better outcome
This makes me so goddamn confused.

Mysterion7514 said:
Dude, she got all sadistic and shit about that line.
I don't think you know what the word sadistic means. Because I didn't like to see/hear the pain. Instead, I fucking cried and died on the inside because of it. I also just freaked out about it because it fucked me up emotionally. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Darkangel666 said:
IM IN MURICA ENJOYING GUNS, BURGERS AN BITCHES
jk jk Im just in 'murica
The only great thing about it here is the freedom, pretty scenery, and animals, dude. And even all of that can be limited.

Mockingbird said:
AHHHHH
BIRD DOWN

BIRD DOWN

FATHER *FLAILING IN GROUN* BROTHER

I NEED HELP

FUCKINGCUJTSUCKINGDAMNHELLISHFUCKING JELLYFISH
What did you do, get stung by a jellyfish?

And I love how you neVER CALL FOR YOUR MOTHER FOR HELP. I may be kinda useless, but not enough to be completely useless...

Atom said:
Now that there's a nation builder section I have the intense urge to run a low fantasy kingdom type RP...
Dude. That sounds enticing.

I wana

But

I don't wanna do it by myself

I'm already working on things

I need some co GMs xD

Atom said:
I wana
But

I don't wanna do it by myself

I'm already working on things

I need some co GMs xD
If you need some, I'm a semi-experienced GM. I haven't done it since I ditched my old account, but I can.

I also have an idea that's been in my head that I've never been able to put much of a plot to. Don't know if it'd be any good for a Nation Building RP, but if you need something just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back