• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

I could probably help you with it. I shouldn't be your top co GM, but I could still help with it where I'm needed.

But first, I must ask a stupid question: what does a Nation Building rp mean? I've never heard of that before.

ryanpk200 said:
Church do you have a Netflix account?
Sadly, no.

image.jpg.bd84bfd45f634a203a68babeec6c87f4.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 21
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Why do you think I said "sadly"?

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Didn't catch that.

Considering the popularity of Netflix. That would be a common response to some one who doesn't have Netflix.

Lol. I wasn't being mean. I was just being snarky. No but seriously, I want to watch that show so fucking bad, because it's supposed to be based between the two movies (and there's going to be a bunch of Hiccstrid - relationship between Hiccup and Astrid - scenes in it, and Hiccstrid and Yorkalina are seriously my two OTPS). And it's supposed to explain how Hiccup made his flight suit for the second movie, how he made his sword named Inferno, a bunch of other dragon breeds and knowledge, etc. UGH. It's so disappointing.

My family has considered getting Netflix, but we can't really afford it. And my mom is also lazy and slow when it comes to getting that type of stuff.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Lol. I wasn't being mean. I was just being snarky. No but seriously, I want to watch that show so fucking bad, because it's supposed to be based between the two movies (and there's going to be a bunch of Hiccstrid - relationship between Hiccup and Astrid - scenes in it, and Hiccstrid and Yorkalina are seriously my two OTPS). And it's supposed to explain how Hiccup made his flight suit for the second movie, how he made his sword named Inferno, a bunch of other dragon breeds and knowledge, etc. UGH. It's so disappointing.

My family has considered getting Netflix, but we can't really afford it. And my mom is also lazy and slow when it comes to getting that type of stuff.

[/QUOTE]
I looked up the second movie to see if it was on Netflix and stumbled upon a series of shorts. One of them is sounds like it goes deeper into dragon mythology. It might be easier to find. If you haven't seen it.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]If you need some, I'm a semi-experienced GM. I haven't done it since I ditched my old account, but I can.
I also have an idea that's been in my head that I've never been able to put much of a plot to. Don't know if it'd be any good for a Nation Building RP, but if you need something just let me know.

[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a message.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I could probably help you with it. I shouldn't be your top co GM, but I could still help with it where I'm needed.
But first, I must ask a stupid question: what does a Nation Building rp mean? I've never heard of that before.

Sadly, no.

[/QUOTE]
Will explain after dishes. Fuck dishes...

This would be a better explanation

Nation roleplays are roleplays which include the roleplayer roleplaying a nation, that is the most basic principle of a nation roleplay.

Basically, the roleplayer creates their own nation, much akin to how one might create a character, and roleplay that nations actions and performing from either the grand vantage point, or through the people. So, either one could roleplay a nation roleplay as a nation through basic statisitcs, or through character development of many, many people at the same time, and go through their lives within this nation, seeing the world through their eyes. "

ryanpk200 said:
I looked up the second movie to see if it was on Netflix and stumbled upon a series of shorts. One of them is sounds like it goes deeper into dragon mythology. It might be easier to find. If you haven't seen it.
I believe I might have. If it has to deal with the different species and classes of dragons, called (I think) the Book of Dragons, I've seen that. Then there's Gift of the Night Fury, Dawn of the Dragon Racers (I didn't really like that one), and the first two seasons of the show. Other than those, I don't know any other shorts they may have, but I do know of all those things.

AvidElmV2 said:
FELIX, YOU BASTARD!
Did you just now watch the newest episode or something?

Atom said:
This would be a better explanation
Nation roleplays are roleplays which include the roleplayer roleplaying a nation, that is the most basic principle of a nation roleplay.

Basically, the roleplayer creates their own nation, much akin to how one might create a character, and roleplay that nations actions and performing from either the grand vantage point, or through the people. So, either one could roleplay a nation roleplay as a nation through basic statisitcs, or through character development of many, many people at the same time, and go through their lives within this nation, seeing the world through their eyes. "
Oh. That's..interesting. I'll be honest and say that I would probably like normal rping more.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I believe I might have. If it has to deal with the different species and classes of dragons, called (I think) the Book of Dragons, I've seen that. Then there's Gift of the Night Fury, Dawn of the Dragon Racers (I didn't really like that one), and the first two seasons of the show. Other than those, I don't know any other shorts they may have, but I do know of all those things.

Oh. That's..interesting. I'll be honest and say that I would probably like normal rping more.

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha... HAHAHAHA! Ya, no. I'm on season 12. Unless that's close to the new episode. I don't even know, Rooster Teeth's use of Season's in place of Episodes has me so confused. So, when are you starting the RP back up?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I believe I might have. If it has to deal with the different species and classes of dragons, called (I think) the Book of Dragons, I've seen that. Then there's Gift of the Night Fury, Dawn of the Dragon Racers (I didn't really like that one), and the first two seasons of the show. Other than those, I don't know any other shorts they may have, but I do know of all those things.

[/QUOTE]
Guess you'll have to find out!

I decided I don't really need co-GMs, just players I know. Check the link above you.

AvidElmV2 said:
Hahaha... HAHAHAHA! Ya, no. I'm on season 12. Unless that's close to the new episode. I don't even know, Rooster Teeth's use of Season's in place of Episodes has me so confused. So, when are you starting the RP back up?
Just realized something. Ignore my stupidity in this post. I was on Netflix and though that the episodes were like 2 hours each, not clips. Again, ignore my stupidity.

AvidElmV2 said:
You're back on season 12 STILL?! Well, that explains why you're calling Felix a bastard.

The newest episode that Rooster Teeth has out is episode 12 of season 13. That's why I was a tad bit confused, because Felix wasn't THAT mean in that episode. Just snarky, like usual.

Oh, and I don't know. I would like to do that next week and restart it, but I don't know for sure.

AvidElmV2 said:
Just realized something. Ignore my stupidity in this post. I was on Netflix and though that the episodes were like 2 hours each, not clips. Again, ignore my stupidity.
I..what? You don't watch the show off of YouTube/ the RT website?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]You're back on season 12 STILL?! Well, that explains why you're calling Felix a bastard.
The newest episode that Rooster Teeth has out is episode 12 of season 13. That's why I was a tad bit confused, because Felix wasn't THAT mean in that episode. Just snarky, like usual.

Oh, and I don't know. I would like to do that next week and restart it, but I don't know for sure.

I..what? You don't watch the show off of YouTube/ the RT website?

[/QUOTE]
No. Netflix.

ryanpk200 said:
It is nice watching it on Netflix. No ads and less lag.

Also it can't be interrupted.
I just might have to add Netflix to my list of bills, then both me and Autumn can share a subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back