• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Holy fucking shit THAT GUY WAS NOT THE META. THAT WAS SHARKFACE. Here's a handy dandy list of why I believe that is and can only be Sharkface (if you can't remember, he's the ODST with the flamethrower that Wash and Carolina battled briefly in season 9):

1) He has no Meta tattoo on the back of his head.

2) The tattoo between his shoulder blades is the same emblem that Sharkface had on his chest plate back in season 9.

3) He has shark tattoos freaking everywhere.

4) The left half of his face appears to be burnt, and Sharkface had a flamethrower as his signature weapon. He was bound to get burned at some point.

5) The left side of his face looks like a shark's, especially with the black eye. Simple as that.

6) The Counselor didn't say that he used to work with the Agents, the guy only HAD EXPERIENCE with the Agents. And considering how quickly the guy was willing to give up info, I doubt he actually was an Agent before. So I can't think of that guy being anyone else but Sharkface.

7) Lastly, if any past enemy was that willing to give away information about Wash and Carolina to fuck them over, it would be him. Sure, there are others in line. But that is the only enemy we saw that both of them fought at the same time and defeated. And it was only Wash and Carolina that fought him, too. He's bound to hate them, since he's still alive and has always been their enemy.

Also, there are theories that the Counselor is bullshitting with Felix and Locus just to get free and throw them off. Because that 57% part? Pretty specific number, huh? And, oh look in the direction he was looking in as he said that? The screen that the captain of the ship was reading. And what did it say on there, about Felix's pelican? 57% damage to (I believe) the left thrusters on the ship. Coincidence? I think NOT! And I hope not, too, because I don't want him to turn on the Agents! He can't! He wasn't the best guy, but he can't go bad on us. Also, sure, he will give the Mercenaries all the info they want. But it is locked away in his head, not on documents. Who says that he has to give them the correct info, when they won't even know themselves if it is correct or not?

Also, WHY DID STASNEY HAVE TO DIE. He was really fucking cool and funny, and we knew him for only about five minutes. Hell, all the marines were! Fuck you guys, Locus and Felix. Fuck you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jesus Christ. That guy's back? How formidable of a fighter was he, again? Didn't he more or less lose everytime he fought them?

For some reason, I thought he was the same guy who wraslled Maine :/

Sharkface worked with that guy that shot Maine, but that guy is dead now. He has to be, and Maine made sure of it with a swift and deadly punch to the face.

Sharkface was only in the show once, and he definitely lost. Carolina knocked him down by hitting him with the banshee, then hitting him full in the chest with the gravity hammer. Honestly, I don't know how he survived that and being inside a collapsing building that just had a MAC round shot through it. But, oh well, looks like he did. And I find it cool that they chose him as well, because he was (like I said) the only Insurectionist soldier that only Carolina and Wash fought at the same time. They only fought him once, and for, like, two minutes, but they still fought him. I just find it so cool that RT remembered that and used that small, generally unimportant scene to make this whole season even scarier.

Also, Sharkface has a tattoo on his chest that says "NO RAGRETS." Oh, Sharkface...

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Sharkface worked with that guy that shot Maine, but that guy is dead now. He has to be, and Maine made sure of it with a swift and deadly punch to the face.
Sharkface was only in the show once, and he definitely lost. Carolina knocked him down by hitting him with the banshee, then hitting him full in the chest with the gravity hammer. Honestly, I don't know how he survived that and being inside a collapsing building that just had a MAC round shot through it. But, oh well, looks like he did. And I find it cool that they chose him as well, because he was (like I said) the only Insurectionist soldier that only Carolina and Wash fought at the same time. They only fought him once, and for, like, two minutes, but they still fought him. I just find it so cool that RT remembered that and used that small, generally unimportant scene to make this whole season even scarier.

Also, Sharkface has a tattoo on his chest that says "NO RAGRETS." Oh, Sharkface...

[/QUOTE]
I remember that. I honestly wish it was that guy or the girl that survived. Just because they had a larger impact with the freelancers, and were a bit more memorable. I'm sure Sharkface'll be good too, but he was only in it for a little while. yeaah, I remember that entire episode now. I won't question how he survived, CPR saved Sarge's life from a sniper round to the head.

I do like how they're drawing from like, years back in the past for all of this though. Kinda regretful other characters like the fake CT had to die before anyone really recognized or came to the realization of who he was. My gripe with this is, the way they're sounding and portraying the season so far is like, this is the final season. End game. And I don't exactly mind that, it's run on for a very long time, it wouldn't surprise me. But if they're bringing characters back from the freelancers past to sort of bring things full circle, not a fan.

I know that in a timeline, that's technically the start of the series or some of the earlier events. The insurgents and all that, but if they do end it. I'd rather they take things back to a similar feeling or familiar characters from BGC. Maybe they will, with Doc disappearing in the last season(Or was it two seasons ago?), he might make a come back like he did in Season 3. But I'd rather they end the series on a note similar to the original seasons.

Bleh! Aidan betraying the freelancers or not, I like the outcomes. I feel like he won't survive long either way. But it would be cool to see him display a certain degree of loyalty to the agents. I just sort of see him as a bit resentful at these particular agents, they were instrumental in landing him where he was, after all.

Yeah, I understand. I just think it's cool how they brought back Sharkface in particular, as that would take a lot of thinking and looking back to come up with. And I would say that Sarge only survived that because it was early in the show and A LOT didn't make sense in the older seasons. But, Girlie (the female ODST) survived getting stabbed in the chest with the Brute Shot blade by Carolina. And the guy with the robotic arm survived that MAC round full to the face, and walked away with just a missing arm. And the really strong guy and Maine survived fucking flying off the bridge and landing a ways away in the water. So it shouldn't surprise me that Sharkface survived. Some of the characters in this show are stupidly OP anyway.

I am almost sure now that this season will be the final, especially how Church made it sound like everyone died and how the Chairman said, "All good things must come to an end." They even focused on that quote. And if this is the last season...god, I will be so sad. This is my favorite show, and I started watching it almost five years ago when I was 12. It is so important to me. I will be crushed if this is the end. But, if it is, I would actually prefer the show to go out in a loud, crazy, exciting bang that wows us...and I hope that bang involves NO MAIN CHARACTERS FUCKING DYING. THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF. Just...NO. I would already be sad enough. I don't need to be more sad!

I have a feeling that the Counselor (I can't call him Price or Aiden. I guess I'm just too used to "Counselor") will continue to come off like he is on the side of the Mercs and that he will help them. But I bet you that he isn't, and that he is only doing it to get out of there alive and to actually somehow save the Agents. Even if that means him dying in the end. I seriously doubt that he would want to get them killed, because he helped mold them to be what they are today. That would be years of hard work deliberately thrown down the drain practically by his own hands. Yes, they were a part of the project that got him thrown in jail. But that wasn't their fault, they were just blindly following orders because they didn't suspect anything bad about the project. If the Counselor didn't want to get in trouble, then he probably knows he shouldn't have joined the Project, since he knew how evil it really was. Simple at that. So I doubt he will completely blame the Agents that had little to nothing to do with him being arrested, if this all makes sense. Unless they had tried to seriously fuck them over in the past, I bet he would feel more of a need to save their asses rather them hand them over to the enemy. Sure, he will probably give info to the Mercs that is somewhat right. But I bet he will mostly tell them lies on the spot, unless he gets sniffed out too quickly. Like Felix said about him, "A quick thinker..." Not that Felix is talking about it in the same way I am thinking, but he has still hit the nail on the head by saying the Counselor is a brilliant and quick thinking bastard that knows what to do in logical situations such as this. Because the Counselor is, and I so hope he only uses that to the benefit of himself and his Agents. If he doesn't, though...well, he will officially be on my shit list entitled "Characters that Will Forever be Hated and Shunned by Yours Truly".

Their voices made it even funnier. The beautiful animation and show of personality through body language also made it better, and was one thing I loved about the episode. The animation is getting even better at RT, and that's saying something.

Now, one small thing: was anyone else creeper the fuck out by how flat and dead and fake Captain Meyers' eyes looked? I couldn't even look at them most of the time because they creeped me out too much. Other than that small bit of messy animation, though, everything was amazing.

Now I sit here doing the exact same mission in Evolve repetitively until my boredom forced me to partake in something else. I fear that moment may come for me sooner than I wish.

I have been doing some insane 500 ppl battles on M&B Warband. Insane. Truly enjoying all the death and suffering I can feel emanating from the AI.

And is the RP itself dead? I mean, its been inactive for two or three months I think.

Darkangel666 said:
I have been doing some insane 500 ppl battles on M&B Warband. Insane. Truly enjoying all the death and suffering I can feel emanating from the AI.

And is the RP itself dead? I mean, its been inactive for two or three months I think.
Two or three months? Are you exaggerating, or being serious?

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Two or three months? Are you exaggerating, or being serious?

[/QUOTE]
He brings up a valid point.I'm just hoping the RP picks up again once the season really takes off, and interest is renewed. I've grown fond of ya'll >.> and rp'ing with you guys and stuff.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He brings up a valid point.I'm just hoping the RP picks up again once the season really takes off, and interest is renewed. I've grown fond of ya'll >.> and rp'ing with you guys and stuff.
I'd hope that, even if the rp dies, we wouldn't just disband that simply. We have... Interesting chats.

I STILL NEED TO DO EVIL THINGS ON THE RP OAO AND FUN STUFF

but I'd never abandon the chat xD I love you guys too much ♡

Just finished Season 13 premier. Fuck all of you guys, I'm going back to revivifying people with the power of Lazarus. Rage fills my bones.

Also, it was a solid Sharkface.

2a6396fdd521bcc39292795985f6b60f.png

5649506ebfb449813a9b90d1ec53ccae.png

Well, I just got on my old account and figured out the person that joined this site with me started a role play that is more or less based of things we made up before we even joined this site. She invited me to join the role play last August and I never got on that account so I never saw the invitation. (:'()

Just watched episode 1 of the new RvB season....HOLY SHIT O0O

I got to say.....Felix is a fuckface, but he's a badass fuckface. He's actually one of my favorite characters xD

DONT JUDGE. I like dark, playful, badass bad guys. They're fun owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back