• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! NOW CHOKE ON SOME NUTS AND BOLTS YOU MECHANICAL MESS!

I get calls from Texas, Michigan, Kentucky, alll the time. . . . It's weird.

My random call list:

1. Indiana

2. Kentucky

3. Florida

4. Texas

5. Michigan

I don't think I've gotten calls from anywhere but there and Oregon. Only one call from Oregon though.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Getting calls from Detroit is the scariest thing ever.
I do not want to be associated with that city, in any way possible.
I don't either, but one if my best friends lived there for 14 years. 14 FUCKING YEARS! There's no way he doesn't have shit on him. I sleep with a handgun within arms reach. On bad nights, a shotgun. [emoji379][emoji27] [emoji108]

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I don't either, but one if my best friends lived there for 14 years. 14 FUCKING YEARS! There's no way he doesn't have shit on him. I sleep with a handgun within arms reach. On bad nights, a shotgun. [emoji379][emoji27] [emoji108]

[/QUOTE]
I knew a kid who lived there for a few years, he said it was nice. . I'd die in a day if I went there. There or Camden, terrible cities.

I honestly don't find it good at all. Maybe because I just look over, see a commercial on TV and that was my first interaction with it. Sorta doesn't seem like the Halo I know.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Wake up on my birthday to a phone call. I picked it up, they hung up. I looked up the number, it's from Oregon. Why, Church? I was sleeping quite well.

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely not me. I was way to busy trying to keep my greatest friend alive that day, and didn't give a fuck about anything besides doing that. If I called anyone that day, it was for my parents to come help me. So, sorry bud, but it wasn't me.

Sorry I've been gone for the last week or so, guys. March 26-29 were, by far, the hardest and worst days in my life. And that was no exaggeration. So I was too busy and distraught and tired and depressed and frustrated to do anything on the internet.

Anyway, has anyone else seen the premiere for season 13 of RvB? Because, needless to say, that just fucked me up as bad as the trailer did. It fucked me up so bad...those brilliant assholes. I told my friends that this season would mess me up. And, hey look! It already is. Lots of things have been messing me up during the last two weeks and I don like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back