• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Free State High School *REBOOT*

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
c8b4cc05a6be98a14d824c5858332bc5.jpgAmber Stevenson
Interaction/Mentioned: @aDistraction and EldridSmith EldridSmith

Amber continued on knitting, looking up to smile at Sakasa as he returned the greeting. "My morning has been lovely actually, came in early to prepare the infirmary for the new term. How has yours been?" She replied setting down her knitting on her lap before picking up her mug.

Taking a few sips of her tea as Ryū walked into the teacher's lounge. "Morning Mr. Kenta" she replied in return, noticing that Ryū seemed to be in a great mood. She wondered if his joy was do to the upcoming students training regime. Amber just hope he did not get to carried away with the excessive for the students this year. "Yes the day is quite lovely, me and Mr.Yamashita were actually discussing about it. Although I did not get the chance to catch the sunrise" she replied cupping her mug in her hands.

Last edited:
1577735944256.png "Oh that's a shame, it was quite beautiful this morning-" He was about to say it reminded her of her hair but the statement got caught in his throat, though his good mood didn't diminish he was slightly embarrassed. "I'll try to make sure I don't have as many infirmity visits this year." He said scratching his head, last year he had Students with self harming kinks so visits were weekly, if not more often.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Japanime Japanime

1578629248989.png

alron
interaction: AquaMarie AquaMarie Japanime Japanime
"I mean it's possible" alron replied still trying to hold in a giggle before the girl started dragging I'm off into the hallways of the school, the girl had decided to divulge her name to alron, aquamari. apparently arlon smiled at her for a moment it was time to get rid of this charade before the poor girl got too hopeful about having a twin or something "oh well my names Alron although ill have to level with you... I'm not exactly what I look like" Arlons body began bubbling the skin and Vistage on him falling away so he was a semi-humanoid sludge pile before reforming into what looked like a twevle-year-old kid in a jumper "I'm not really your twin just a copy cat sooooory about getting you hopeful was doing it for a laugh" he said smiling happily.

Margate
interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
margate smiled at janes reaction to her abilities most people got uneasy about it even others with more drastic kinks then her own "well... umm. glad you see it that way, although i think its more about the secondary effect to much pressure on my body... cause a drain on the objects applying it... only learned that.... after putting a kid into a coma..... aaanyway not important?" she saw jane start walking to class margate deciding to follow since well they were still talking and at least things have been looking up form here right? "hey... you know... I'm happy I talked to you, first-person outside of my family that's had a good outlook in my kink.. if you wouldn't mind me asking what about your own?"

"That seems pretty handy." It wasn't clear whether the humor in her statement was evident to herself or not, as she looked as serious and dry as she ever was. She eyed the hands suspiciously as they rounded her. "No catch, huh? You must consider yourself pretty lucky. It's nice to meet you Frederick. I hope you enjoy using the Kink for good while you have it". The statement carried with it some ominous weight. There was no obvious change in her disposition and she didn't seem particularly interested in explaining herself. Before any questions could be asked, they'd be interrupted by a staff-member would announcing that it was about time for them to be heading to class. "Should we start heading that way?"

Roxasarass Roxasarass (Sorry for the late and short response)

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgAquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction/Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Aquamari was 100% into the charade, not having any clue that Alron was tricking her at all. The blue haired girl was blinded by the excitement of having a potential sibling she didn't even notice Alron holding back laughter. "Alron? Really?...hmm..." she replied curious about the boyish name. Though she just shrug not really carrying that the girl had a boy's name. "Well it's very nice to meet you Alron" she said happily as she let go of his hand and started to walk backwards down the hall.

Although her smile did not last long. The smile turned into confusion as she walked slower unsure what the girl meant by not looking the way she did. Did her kink affect her appearance?

Aqua's eyes went wide as she stopped walking backwards and just stared at Alron. The body of the girl that looked like her started to bubble and drip away, turning into a semi-humanoid sludge pile. "What?!.." she whispered to herself as she took a step back and stared at the sludge as it started to form again.

A 12 year old looking boy now stood in front of her. "Oh...I see.." she said looking over his new form. Was this even his real form? "It...its alright…" she replied a bit of sadness build in her. As the bluenette really had hoped and though she had gotten a sister. Though she gave him a smile and laugh hiding her slight disappointment. "yea...you really tricked me back there..I really thought you were my twin.." she chuckled rubbing the back of her head feeling a bit embarrassed. "Well I guess...we need to get to class..." she said giving him one more smile before turning around and walking over to class.

Jane Dorothy Darlington
Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

PNfpaut.png

The girl does not turn around as she walks and keeps with a slow methodical pace through the hallways of the school though with one more breath "I simply look at things objectively, nothing more nor less. You did not do such intentionally and should you manage to become an effective hero then whatever the balance from your negative actions will be outweighed by the positive." The being grateful for talking to her comment did have her silent for a little longer even for her, she was not one normally for interacting for an extended period of time with her parentage preceding them though perhaps that issue would be lessoned her, or worsened once the heroes who held grudges got involved. In either case, time would tell which way that would travel and thinking on it now would be pointless.

Then the question came regarding her own Kink, thinking for a second how best to phrase it "My Kink has been classified as Revenant, while there are downsides towards such its primary visible function being one I will need to state as opposed to show for various reasons, that is any damage or affliction to by body being reverted by being replaced with healthy material. The rest is merely innate changes to by physiology and reduction in the requirements needed for it to function"

frederick moore - the dullahan​
interacting - Heartfelt Heartfelt
location - Free State High School

[div class=ColorBlock]

3304f5e1e76a3e516ee7de22ff882560--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

[/div]

"While I have it...?"

Frederick furrowed his brows at such strange words. While he has it... That implied he was going to lose it one day. The way she said it also implied she might have a part in that. How odd. Perhaps all it is was just a few weirdly chosen words. Though to lose a kink... that would be devastating. Was it even possible to lose one? There was still so many things people had not known about kinks so it might be possible. But why would anyone want to lose their kink, much less anyone elses? Mysterious.

He put his fist to his mouth as he thought of it more. Though the thoughts were immediately pulled out of his head as an interruption occurred. "Oh yeah! Class! Yeah, let's get going before we get scolded for being late or something." He had forgotten about this being the first day of school. Maybe they'll be in the same class. "Need me to help you out or can you get there just fine?"

Interaction/Mentioned: @EldridSmith

Amber gently smiled as the man spoke about the sunrise that he watched that morning. "Sounds liked you enjoyed the sunrise" she softly replied holding her mug in both her hands enjoying the warmth. "Oh please do, not that I don't enjoy your visits. I just worry for the children...But I understand the training is beneficial for their future.." she said understanding the reason for the training, although Ryū dose get carried away at times.

Last edited:

1578629248989.png

alron
interaction: AquaMarie AquaMarie
arlon frowned... seems he had taken it way too far seem's the girl was very invested in his little trick "im... really sorry... i didn't mean... to" he didn't exactly have time too finish as the girl had started walking off alron warping his body once more into a raven and quickly perching himself on aqua's head "im seriously sorry... about making it go on to long... i kinda thought you were playing it along..."

1577735944256.png Ryū gave a slight smile, the closest he had gotten to a real one in quite some time. "I did." He says before asking without expectations: "Would you like to join me sometime?" Nodding in understanding about the infirmary visits, scratching his head bashfully as he did get carried away rather often while trying to keep things within their ability to grow... some students just weren't able to reach them for some reason despite being perfectly capable of doing so.
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza realized that class was soon going to start and she needed to make sure she got a good seat. She nudged Evren with her shoulder, “I’m going to class, maybe I’ll let you sit next to me.” She giggled. “If you can catch me that is.” She then took off running, went into class and took on open seat.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Interaction/Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Aquamari sighed as she walked down the hall, the earlier events going through her mind. She sure had been gullible, she had to fix that about herself. She gasped, surprised as she felt something land on her head. Looking up she saw a head of a raven and then its voice, it was Alron.

The blunette gently sighed as she grabbed ahold of one of her hair/tentacle. He came over to say sorry to her and he did sound sincere. "Its alright Alron...I forgive you.." she said trying to look up at him, she seem to forgive him quite quickly even though he hurt her feelings. Although she hated to hold grudges so she easily forgive others.

"You really got me back there...hehe, I really thought you were my twin" she replied with a small chuckle, embarrassed for having fallen for his trick earlier. After all she should have known better with now attending a school where everyone had a kink like her. “But you know.. you do have a very cool Kink, being able to turn into anything” She added walking into the classroom.

Interaction/Mentioned: @EldridSmith and Japanime Japanime

Amber was a bit surprised at Ryū's comment of joining him to watch the sunrise. "well maybe one day" she softly commented with a smile as she gathered her knitting into her bag. The red head was glad to hear that at least this term Mr.Kenta was going to take it easier on the students, well she hoped. "well gentlemen, it seems school is about to start.." she said noticing the time as she stood up. "I will see you both later..I do hope you both have a great first day of school" she bid them goodbye with a smile before making her way out of the teacher lounge.

Screenshot_20191229-224228_Chrome.jpg
Mr. Yamashita

Interaction: AquaMarie AquaMarie EldridSmith EldridSmith
Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie EldridSmith EldridSmith

Sakasa was in a deep daze. Daydreaming about God knows what. He wasn't ignoring the other two teachers he was just so zoned out he didn't pay attention to either of them. But Ms. Stevenson's goodbye snapped him out of it. "Ah! Yeah! Uh... Have good day, good luck, see ya later." He said to both the instructors. And with those words, Sakasa left the room with all his paperwork and made his way to his classeoom.

Screenshot_20191229-224228_Chrome.jpg
Mr. Yamashita

Interaction: Everyone in class
Mention: Everyone in class

Sakasa cleared his throat before walking to the front of the class. "Morning, class. I don't intend on wasting any time so we're gonna jump right into things. We'll be starting on the training grounds. Let's go." With that short introduction, the instructor exited the room and made his way to the training grounds, expecting his students to be right behind him.

Interaction/Mentioned: open

Aquamari walked into the classroom and found a seat by a window. The short girl watched as the professor made his way to the front of the class. She expected the man too introduce himself, talk about the class and then have everyone introduce themselfs. As it was what she had experienced in her passing grades. But instead announced that they were all going to head to the training grounds. Aqua watched as the proffessor left the classroom to which she looked over at her classmates to see if anyone was following the man. With a small shrug the short bluenette got out of her chair, grabed her messenger bag and left the classroom following behind the man.

1580248492108.png Evren smiled at Eldiza. "Well let's get to the training grounds and meet some of the other students." He says before saying hello to a nearby classmate. "Hi there, I'm Evren and this is Eldiza."
Interactions: Superfly47 Superfly47 AquaMarie AquaMarie

Interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith and Superfly47 Superfly47 Mentioned: Japanime Japanime

Aquamari stood quietly waiting for Mr. Yamashita to start off the class, as she rocked back and forward on her heels. Turning over to a boy who walked over to her "hi there Evren, im Aquamari.....hi again Eldiza" she said with a smile as she waved at the girl. Eldiza had been the first peosn that had introduced to her when she walked into the schools court yard.

Margate
interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
as the two of them walked to class margate listened intently to jane's explanation of her own kink, so basically regeneration? that did sound a lot more useful than her own "well that just cool, no seriously... regeneration at least I think... sounds really cool" she said with a smile "but you know? i guess you actually have a good way of looking at things... if its a bit umm dry? yeah dry" she said somewhat off-handed as they entered class

(apologies for the short post... and kinda dumb one didn't wana hag you up)

Jane Dorothy Darlington
Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Open)

PNfpaut.png

"The world is full of over complications, hypocrisies and irrationalities, I would prefer not to add to such. If that is Dry than it is only due to avoid being soaked by the overflowing annoyances of those" an eye moves across to her as they finally arrive at the classroom only to be ushered straight to the training field. That particular situation caused a faint twitch of the girl's brow at the wasted time causing her to turn on the spot and head out at a slightly quicker pace to the new destination.

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza waved back at Aquamari. “Hi again” Eldiza said, “Your hair is so blue and long, makes my hair look pale in comparison.” Eldiza turned to Evren, “What do you think we will be doing today? First day at most schools is really boring, I have a feeling things at this school will be different.”

Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith AquaMarie AquaMarie

1580334303905.png "Probably the same thing from the dream, which is testing our kinks." He says with a smile. "So what is your kink if I may ask?" He said to Aqua, having already seen Eldiza's in his dream.
Superfly47 Superfly47 AquaMarie AquaMarie

1580355575808.png~ Magnus Tesla ~
Location - Free State High School, heading to the Training Grounds
Tags - Japanime Japanime

Magnus seated himself at one of the desks near the back of the classroom and silently fidgeted with his sleeves as he waited for students to pile in and for the teacher to arrive. Once the teacher came in and exited the room just as quickly as he came in, he silently stared at the door as he left, a little surprised at such a short introduction. Nevertheless, he rose from his seat and headed after him, slipping past several other students and trailing right behind the teacher, curiously wondering what they'd be doing at the training grounds.

Interaction: @EldridSmith and @Superfly47

Aquamari gently smiled and held on to one of her tentacles/hair "thank you, it tends to be a bit brighter color when I'm feeling happy" she said with a smile. "But don't say that Eldiza you have very pretty hair" she said honestly.

She also wondered what they were out here for. The first day of school was very difficult, although she was enjoying it. But most likely their kinks would be tested like Evren had commented.

“My kink?”
she said looking up towards Evren “oh its Cephalopod Physiology, that's what my mom would call it...I like to call it Octi” she said happily as her hair/tentacles spread out around her “I well... I can basically do what Octopus can” she said with a giggle “what about you guys?” she said leaning forward very curious to find out their kinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back