• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Free State High School *REBOOT*

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jane Dorothy Darlington
Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

PNfpaut.png

The floating sapphires within the sockets of Janes eye simply return the gaze unblinking, her entire expression passive with not the faintest twitch or flutter from them until they slowly take another breath.

"Acknowledged I suppose, aliases or monikers, self-proclaimed or otherwise, you can simply refer to me as Jane. Anything else you are likely to discover within your first day so would be redundant" The faintest movement from her eye to seemingly look past the girl to a gathered group in the corner of the yard before backing on her current target. "Abnormal is subjective and appearance-wise I would suspect you highly sheltered if such falls under that umbrella term, given the prevalence of Mutation based kinks or vestigial alterations that are unrelated to such functions" a faint narrowing of her brow as her tone gains a faint sharpness "More importantly, however, yes it does "sound dumb" but not for the reason you are assuming. I have no interest in the external appearances of an individual for ascertaining if there would be any familiarity between myself and others outside of using such to uncover potential relevant traits shared. Simply put? If appearance is all you are seeking in finding common ground your method is flawed." Blunt and to the point if concealed behind her unusual way of talking and word choice Jane did not seem to be one to expend the effort in coating her words with each flowing precisely into the next. Though there was one area of curiosity she did notice and that was a faint sensation from her fingertips that developed after standing near the girl for a while. Idly rubbing two fo them together it felt as if the skin had dried out slightly before her kingk had replaced the new layers, a very minor alteration but not one that did not go unnoticed.

Margate
interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
“Umm..ok?” Margate respond a little confused with how Jane was speaking it sounded way to technical “well nice to meet you Jane“ she said with a happy tone, although the next part about how sheltered Margate was made the girl frown and rub her arm the sound of her silvery scales rubbing against one another was like nails on a chalk board. “Well um... I mean.. I guess? Had to move to go to this school... and well back there most of the kinks people had didn‘t exactly... have to much of a affect on there looks...“ she paused again raising her head up and breaking eye contact with the girl looking off in to the distance. “I guess it’s more to do with my kink in general“ she sighed turning her attention back to Jane who once again made a good point it was stupid that Margate approached her purely on looks alone but that wasn’t exactly the point right? “i mean it wasn’t just on looks...but umm if I understand what you mean.. yeah it was a talking point to begin with...unless that’s not how you do it?” Margate asked akwardly, Social she was that.. good so she had assumed she‘d insulted Jane somehow.

Jane Dorothy Darlington

PNfpaut.png

Following along to the source of the sound she watches closely as the screeching echos across the grounds, the action itself revealing more even if the noise was irksome to her ears. With another slowly breath and a faint nod she continues "Correct, while it was a talking point there are people who will take exception to a stranger approaching them with what amounts to "You look weird", I personally have long since become accepted such a fact so it is not an opinion that would cause any discomfort, holding onto such concerns is wasted energy that can bette rbe used elsewhere. besides given the population density of the city, it is only logical you will be more likely to encounter examples of mutation type kinks of various levels compared to what I am suspecting was a more sparsely populated rural location" the sentence more of a statement than a question, the girls demeanor being clear eyes flickering over the taller girl once more "It would also be advised to lose that ignorance quickly as well as any reservations you have regarding your kink, This is an academy for the creation of heroes and both are a detriment to achieving that...wasted focus that would better be applied to more meaningful areas and those that restrict you discarded"

frederick moore - the dullahan​
interacting - Keelin( Heartfelt Heartfelt )
location - Free State High School

[div class=ColorBlock]

3304f5e1e76a3e516ee7de22ff882560--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

[/div]

To be surrounded by so many different kinks at once was like heaven, even though he doesn't know what their kinks were. That would be for the better. He would start interrogating people out of nowhere if he knew. Still, kinks were amazing in their diversity. So many possibilities. Admiring that is natural right? For all the world knew, there could be someone with a kink that could repair and heal anything or create things out of thin air. Such power could help so much in the world. Maybe a few of these people had such abilities. His awe at the greatness of kinks left him in deep thought.

It also left him unaware of his surroundings.

Fred was brought back into the world just as he tripped in front of a girl and almost immediately, contorted his legs and torso so he could dodge her. Phew Though he wasn't going to hit the girl, he forgot about himself and landed roughly with a loud 'thud'. "Ow..." He had almost fell on a girl on the first day- the first day! -and had embarrassed himself. He should make sure that the girl wasn't hurt in any way. Getting back on his feet, Fred turned to her and started apologizing profusely. "I am so extremely sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention and almost fell onto you. Are you- are you alright? You aren't hurt anywhere?"

Interaction: Roxasarass Roxasarass

601589740135e89ed2274d483c7d6eb6.jpg

In her idleness in waiting for direction, Keelin's gaze absently drifted past the walls of the high school, to the world beyond and to the future she was convinced this school would allow her. A world without inequality would be her ultimate act of neo-radical superheroism! She shuddered in raw excitement at the thought of it.

But then her awareness came crashing back into her head as her vision twisted around and struggled to process the sudden sight of the very same enthusiastic young man falling right at her feet. Leaning deftly on one crutch she'd extend her right hand and help the clumsy boy to his feet. Her whole demeanor with him was ginger -- she only pulled him with the slightest force, only grabbed his hand with the slightest of pressure -- and yet the bones in the boy's fingers would pop and there'd be the unmistakable sound of snapping from her hand. A mysterious bruise on his palm... and a massive bruise nearly blackening the whole of her own hand.

He apologized profusely, and she turned from him bitterly. He asked if she was hurt. "Not because of you, in any case." She responded curtly, weaving her hand through the crutch and back into the pocket of the cloak, keeping her balance while nursing her hand. "Judging by your little trip, you must be a seasoned professional pro-hero!" she joked sardonically without the faintest hint of a smile.

1578964137683.png "So I'm not crazy." He says with a small sigh of relief. "Well cutie we should probably go meet some of the others before talking this out when it's just the two of us." He says with a grin before putting his hand on her head like in his dream. "How's that sound?"
Superfly47 Superfly47 (Sorry was busy)

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza blushed when Evren called her a cutie. "Yeah, we should go and meet the others, hottie." Eldiza giggled as she said that. Talking to cute guys makes her nervous and giggly.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1578970639178.png "If you keep flattering me like that I may just sweep you off your feet." He says playfully as they go to meet the others.
Superfly47 Superfly47 (We're open to any group that wants to draw us in)

1578971137819.png~ Magnus Tesla ~
Location - Free State High School Entrance
Tags - Superfly47 Superfly47 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Magnus walked forward through the school, walking past several people - people that he assumed were his classmates, though some might not have been. As he walked he stretched out his white sleeves, making sure that they covered the many scars present on his forearm. He didn't have anything to shield his scarred face, so he simply let the marks show, hoping it didn't look too bad. He looked around at the people as well as the school around him, which was massive compared to any school he had gone previously. He was so preoccupied with the many things going on that he didn't realize that he was standing completely still and blocking the path of a pair of students. He snapped back to reality and turned quickly to face the red-haired boy and the girl he was accompanying.

"Ah. Sorry about that," Magnus apologized quickly. His right hand instinctively held onto his left wrist, clutching his sleeves. He looked at the two and saw that they seemed to be wanting to meet someone, or perhaps they just wanted to meet new people.

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgAquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (mentions- Eldiza)

Aquamari looked from person to person. There were so many students at this school and more were still entering the gates. Her curiosity was high as she wondered what types of kinks they all had. The girls thoughts were pulled away when she felt her shoulder being tapped. Turning around she expected to see Eldiza as she thought she heard her voice. A question about what her kink was. "Oh I don't mind...my kink is…." She started to speak. Although when she turned around it wasn't Eldiza who she saw but herself. Her mouth opened but nothing came out, she was in total shock.

There right in front of Aqua stood a girl that looked just like her. "Wait what?!" She said taking a few steps back before looking the girl over. The blue haired girl tilt her head to the side, the shock soon being replaced by curiosity. 'A doppleganger? Really but how...wait is it a mirror?' She thought as she took a few steps towards Alron and lifted up her hand and waved. Although when the doppelganger did not lift her hand she was convinced it wasn't a mirror.

Although this was extremely strange and the girls voice sounded boyish. Aqua could not help but find the positive out come of this meeting. Happily gasping she moved in closer to Alron "you think we can be lost long relatives? maybe even sisters!" She asked, her eyes wide and full of curiosity.

Last edited:

interacting - Heartfelt Heartfelt

[div class=ColorBlock]

[/div]

His head tilted at her last statement. Perhaps that was supposed to be a joke of sorts? From the way she's addressing him though, she's serious and upset so it probably wasn't. Though more importantly, a few things caught his eye instantly. She was using crutches and had very pale skin. Judging from that... Oh no. He'd almost tripped and fell onto a frail and sickly person! That would have been nothing short of bad. But the biggest thing that caught his eye was the serious bruise that formed and covered a majority of her hand. Did he cause that?

"Your hand..." Such a thing had to have been caused by him in some way. He also noticed a bruise on his own hand but dismissed it as what he got from falling. "That looks terrible! Let me help take you to the school nurse. It's the least I could do since I did have a part in causing this." A look of concern plastered his face and his eyes. He was determined to help her and wasn't going to leave anytime soon, it seems.

Interactions: Roxasarass Roxasarass

Keelin held her head on one side, drawing her lips back into a dry smile. "You didn't stop to wonder why someone in crutches would be at a superhero school?" He was the stock, everyday superhero, simultaneously epitomized and parodied. More helpful than competent, quicker to worry than to think. "At ease, soldier. You're fine. It would've happened with or without you eventually."

She bit her lip and lowered herself from her crutches, touching her foot to the ground for but a moment, and then lifting herself back up. The imprint of her soles, however, was immortalized by an indention in the floor. "It's my kink. Breaking Point." She threw her head back imperiously. "It's strong, I'm not. It wraps around my body, like another layer of skin. Anything within Breaking Point is rendered in its absolute weakest state." She inhaled sharply as if she were suddenly overcome by emotion -- or pain. "Including myself. The unfortunate result of the union between the pro-heroes, the Unstoppable Spear and the Unbreakable Shield."

She finally smiled genuinely at the boy. "Keelin Maissa. I spilled my powers to you. Who're you and what's your kink?"

Screenshot_20191229-224228_Chrome.jpg
Mr. Yamashita

Interaction: N/A
Mentions: Heartfelt Heartfelt Roxasarass Roxasarass AquaMarie AquaMarie WallrusY WallrusY EldridSmith EldridSmith Superfly47 Superfly47 PlusUltra PlusUltra Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Sakasa had been at school for probably a good hour now before the students. Of course, as a teacher, he had to get there earlier to take care of teacher business. He was outside greeting and meeting new students while sipping on his morning coffee. The teacher was very interested and curious as to what the new class would bring. He still had a few errands to run before class and before he went inside he shouted out to the students. "You guys might wanna start heading to class. School starts soon!" And with that, the man walked into the building and to the teacher's lounge.

Pretty Anime Girl.pngEldiza looks at this other boy, "I don't mind that you were blocking us, it gave us more opportunity to talk." Nudging Evren. Turns back to other boy. "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Eldiza and his name is Evren, what's your name?"

Tag: EldridSmith EldridSmith WallrusY WallrusY

Margate
interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Once again Jane had made some very good points... Margate hadn’t exactly though of previously man she made a fool of herself. Margate awkwardly shifting her weight between each of her feet as Jane commented where she had previously lived. The girl was right about it though. Margate decided not to comment on it remaining uneasy and silent about the whole thing as it seemed everything had gone south, that was until Jane commented about her kink. Margate frowned looking down at Jane “I guess... but it’s kinda hard to avoid knowing your just a energy blackhole that you can’t even fully turn off.. she sighed realising that didn’t make much sense. “Might be easier to understand if I just showed you“ as soon as she finished speaking the area around the two girls seems to have gone dim the air chilling somewhat everything outside the field seems to be moving at a slower pace and a minor drowsy washed over. “See what i mean... energy blackhole, even light slows down, can even turn it off only turn it down..” Margate commented again lower the fields power back to the previous level “but umm.. we should probably get to class... see you later Jane?”

1578629248989.png

alron
interaction: AquaMarie AquaMarie
Aqua’s reaction had alron almost in stitches but he was able to keep his composure the girls change form shock to curiosity different she hardly seemed to be questioning it once she got the usually this is just a mirror move out of the way she approached alron even closer asking if they where prehaps long lost relatives or sisters. Now usually he’d drop the gag now but.. yeah he could go along with it jus a little long “oooh maybe we are related? That would be so cool” he said excitedly “what if we where like seperated at birth or something?“ alron asked with a questioning but still excited voice. This would be fun he thought

Seung Ju
i3qkFLc7tHq0T85BLjDa3b1guxkYQRl31p-ENACpbxE.png
As soon as Akimitsu denied the candy Seung perked up, as if all her worries vanished and quickly unwrapping the candy open handed she tossed it into her mouth. "Your so nice Akimitsu!" She remarked frankly a bit more happy to keep a single piece of candy then she probably should be. She turned her attention to the teacher who called out to the students still outside. Quickly Seung Ju tossed the snacks into the air unzipping her jacket again, her second mouth opened up and caught all the snacks with it's tongue. Pulling the large ball of snacks into itself wrappers and all. Zipping up her jacket Seung turned to Akimitsu and smiled. "Hey, hey let's walk to class together." She tapped her chin a few times then snapped her fingers. "Oh do you mind if I called you Aki?"
Japanime Japanime

Screenshot_20191229-120043_Chrome.jpg
Akimitsu Yuo

Interaction: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Mention: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Akimitsu was surprised at the girl's compliment. Actually, very surprised. This all didn't make sense to him. She was being nice to him. He was still suspicious though. "Thank you. But honestly you're really nice." He watched the girl as she consumed her candy through her, what seemed to be, second mouth? "That must be her kink." He thought. "Interesting." Then Akimistu was suddenly asked something he thought he'd never be asked. He had to admit, even though he was suspicious, deep down he enjoyed the kindness. "Uh y-yeah.. Yeah.. Um... Yes. I would like to go to class with you. Together." A red tinge was visible on his face and he struggled to get his message out. He didn't know how to deal with this behavior. Akimistu looked at the girl and smiled. "Nah. I don't mind. Aki sounds nice."

~ Magnus Tes1578460716674.pngla ~
Location - Free State High School
Tags - Superfly47 Superfly47 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Magnus sighed to himself quietly as the girl assured him that it was fine and proceeded to introduce herself as well as the boy who stood beside her - Eldiza and Evren. "Magnus," he replied simply, stuffing his hands into his pockets. The two didn't seem to care about his scars - at least, not enough to mention it to him in front of his face. Thank god for that - it was often tiring how much people pointed out his injuries. He paused and turned as a teacher told everyone to head into their classrooms.

"I guess we should get going," Magnus said to the pair of students, walking ahead of them and not really caring whether or not they caught up or decided to walk by themselves.

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpgAquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: @Huntertabbysandshark3

Aquamari gasped covering her mouth with her hands “you really think...that we were separated?!” she said with shock. But how, her parents never mentioned that she had a twin. Maybe her parents never found out, the hospital could have separated them. Just thinking about all that made her feel sad, all the years lost of having a sibling. How was she to tell her twin that their parents had passed away. This was going to be difficult when the whereabouts of their parents came up.

Aqua shook her head, no she could not think about that. This is the time to stay positive, she potentially have meet her sister. Well maybe sister, she could just be someone who looks like her. But before she could say anything a voice rang out through the front courtyard. It was a tall man with black hair, maybe a teacher. The man called out to them, letting all the students know class was about to start.

“Come on, we have to go to class,” she said with a happy smile as she took the girls hand that looked like her and pulled her into the school and down the hall. “Oh! I almost forgot im Aquamari, its nice to meet you” she said letting of Alrons hand as she continued to walk down the hall to her class.

Last edited:

interacting - Heartfelt Heartfelt

[div class=ColorBlock]

[/div]

Should he have questioned why? Now that he did, he supposes it was odd. Regardless, to want to go through with being a hero despite your physical condition is quite admirable. Hearing about her kink had him perk up. Such a kink as hers was incredibly powerful yet inconvenient. You couldn't even hug people without injuring them or yourself. It makes him wonder how her crutches haven't broken yet but it does explain the bruises on their hands. Those crutches must be super well-made. To think a combination of kinks from the unstoppable heroes would result in Breaking Point. Everyday life must be harsh.

Though that is why this school exists. To help those who can't control their kinks very well. Perhaps she could learn to reduce the effects, even if slightly.

It was his turn for introductions. He adjusted his black patterned scarf and stood straight, then spoke. "My kink, Self-Rearrangement, can do just as the name implies. I can take off parts of my body and do cool stuff with them. Just like this." Holding his hands up for better viewing, he split both of his hands up and flew them around her. "Oh, I can also make the parts fly around," and with his floating hands, he takes off his head for a brief moment. "And I can make the parts as small as I want them to be," his hand proceeded to split it's fingers off, then each finger joint split off and then they just started splitting off into halves and halves and continued until they were little strips of flesh before reconnecting them into normal, floating hands.

"It's pretty cool, right?" he says as he continues making his hands fly around her. "I can still feel each part like they weren't cut off. No matter how far it is," the floating hands reattached themselves to him, "And that's it. I'm Frederick Moore by the way. At your service," he says before extending his hand for a handshake and immediately retracting it when he remembers. "I probably shouldn't be doing that, huh?" That would be bad.

c8b4cc05a6be98a14d824c5858332bc5.jpgAmber Stevenson
Interaction: aDistraction

Amber had arrived at Free State High School early in the morning. She wanted to make sure that the school’s infirmary was prepared for the new school term. After finishing hanging her last plant by the window she stood back by her best and happily smiled her office and the schools infirmary was perfect.

As the hour approached when the students started class, Amber made her way towards the teachers lounge. Walking into the room she was a bit surprised that there was no one in there yet. With a shrug the tall redhead made her way towards the kitchenette area to boil some water. Making herself some tea, the women took a seat by the table within the lounge. Taking small sips of her tea she sat there passing time as she started to knit.

Amber lifted her head as she heard the sound of the door open, smiling as a man with dark hair made his way into the room. “Good morning Mr. Yamashita, a beautiful morning isn't” she greeted the man with a friendly smile before returning to her knitting.

Jane Dorothy Darlington

PNfpaut.png

Janes eyes focus on the effect for a moment looking around with some curiosity as her mind works over the intricacies of the effect being displayed "So simply the concept of entropy projected outwards which you hold control enough of to effect its range and intensity. I fail to see the issue and give your choice to attend a hero academy neither do you. You are likely seeking a method to use it beneficially, and believe this school to be one, such a notion also implies you believe it can be overcome or you would not be pursuing such regardless of if you are deceiving yourself otherwise. Your only issue appears to be with acceptance, mainly internal" . Taking note of the teacher's comment Jane turns to leave in the direction of the doors in the direction of the class, though while doing so does not stop the conversation with the girl in front almost as if expecting them to follow yet no other indication is given towards such.

"Be it a decaying touch or a walking black whole both kink classifications are viable options for positive outcomes. Simply look to existing heroes who operate and you may find examples of such....false or otherwise."

Screenshot_20191229-224228_Chrome.jpg
Mr. Yamashita

Interaction: AquaMarie AquaMarie
Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

Upon entering the teacher's lounge, the man was greeted none other than Ms. Stevenson. "Good morning, Ms. Stevenson. It, is a beautiful day." Sakasa walked over to a window and looked outside, watching as the students came in. He took a sip of his coffee and turned back to the school's nurse. "How has your morning been so far?" He said with a smile.

1577735944256.png Ryūhad had gotten up at 4 am to have everything ready before doing his several hour long workout and cleaning up an hour before school started. He then god all the paperwork for the week done and walked to the office. "Oh... Good morning Amber, Sakasa." He would say with an almost blank face, though they would be able to tell he's in a good mood from the slight smile since they've known him for some time. "I finished my paperwork For the entire week along with their training regime." He would say handing over the thick stack of paperwork. He always liked getting his work done early and out of the way. "It's a nice day out this year... did either of you see the sunrise?"
Japanime Japanime AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back