• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Foxxymoron's MxF 1x1 Search! (Fandoms, Originals & good times inside)

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well hello there unsuspecting victim! I mean... Potential fellow partner and friend! It's Foxxymoron here, hoping to find some people to become partners with! I've been roleplaying for over 10 years now (That's bonkers whewie) I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply and love to juggle many characters.

Some things to know:
I do deal with mental health stuff and sometimes it's hard to reply and it might take me a bit but I'm always available for OOC
I only wanna rp with those 18+, 21+ is even preferred as I'm nearly 27
I don't have too many big triggers but please feel free to let me know of yours before we start!
No one-liners, i prefer at LEAST 3-4 paragraphs per reply, tho prioritizing quality is more important!

--------

Okay! So a bit about me I prefer Discord for OOC, tho GDocs or PM are best for actual Rp. I like to make discord servers to store info, art, music, lore, character sheets, etc. I'm also super into making friends out of this! Outside of Rp we could game or watch shows or movies or anime, we could vibe or watch memes, whatever!

-----

As for Rp I have a few original ideas and I'm into a decent amount of fandoms. Feel free to inquire if you're interested about my originals! One entails medieval characters being transported to modern day, one is a DnD RPG style quest in Hell and another is a sci fi buddy alien detective kinda deal. I'm also open to any ideas you may have for originals!

For fandoms I'm into a decent amount I tend to prefer OCxOC for most with some exceptions:
My Hero Academia (OC American school!?)
Animal Crossing
Hogwarts/Smth Hogwarts adjacent, I'd love to do some wizarding stuff.
Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon? Smth in an OC region? P much anything here goes)
Batman universe (Primarily villains)
Sonic (SatAM or otherwise)

I'm also into original ideas so hmu with any you may have! Only things I'm not super into are strict Horror and strict Slice of Life

Well, feel free to hmu in my DMs - I look forward to meeting you~

Last edited:
Interested but I gotta get back to you when it’s not 4:16am 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back