• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Four Plots [ OPEN ]

Aukanai

crazy = genius

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game & Oversleep
------------

Muse A and Muse B are highschool students, who are both RPG enthusiasts and addicts. They may be classmates, senpai and kohai or just from different schools – either way, they don’t really know each other, and don’t have much of a friendship. But, by some crazy wish and magical happening, their RPG characters have very much become real life people! Now Muse A and Muse B are in the same situation, having to deal with these RPG characters and keep them out of trouble. But it’s not easy when these once before fictional 2D characters have a mind of their own and are curious about this new world they’re in.
((There is the option of Muse A and Muse B being dragged into the RPG world and meeting the RPG characters))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold & Rusted
------------

Trying to blend into human society when you’re a supernatural creature can be difficult. Especially when you’re a werewolf or a hungry vampire. Muse A and Muse B happen to meet in a hectic situation. Muse B is a werewolf who finds himself becoming the personal guard, pet and blood bank for Muse A, who had been found unconscious in a book store. Perhaps Muse B is tender hearted and concerned for the young vampire.
However, it turns out that Muse A is apart of some secret war between vampire clans, that soon will become a war against every other being. Muse A was slave soldier, but still feels as those they must do their part to end or prevent the war. Muse B, one way or another finds himself travelling alongside Muse A to find a solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Room
------------

Muse A woke up in the shrine of the land god, with no recollection of their memories. With only their name to remember, Muse A is left wondering who they were, where they came from and what they were doing here. A lone amnesiac in the middle of nowhere, if it weren’t for the friendly kitsune, Muse B, who had made this shrine their home, Muse A wouldn’t have known what to do.
“Let’s find out who you were, then!” Muse B suggests, and Muse A agrees, and so they set off to travel to discover Muse A’s past. Along the way, they meet many others. From lost tengu to cheeky tanuki.

Halt & Waltz
------------

It’s a fantasy world caught in a war, the main city is out of the war zone but crime and violence is at an all time high. Muse A is a pro gun for hire, just trying to making some money. Muse B is a rookie gunslinger. And Muse C and D are the trump card mages that either side of the war wants on their side. In desperation, Muse A and Muse B are hired and partnered up by a third party to find Muse C and D and ensure they are safe and secure.

You have some pretty great plots here and the search thread's so pretty! *W*

I do however worry about the lack of any information about you? Like things you'd like from a partner, the pace and detail you can to, threads or PMs and so on?

You have some pretty great plots here and the search thread's so pretty! *W*

I do however worry about the lack of any information about you? Like things you'd like from a partner, the pace and detail you can to, threads or PMs and so on?
At this point, I'm just willing to give anyone a try, right now I don't have any specific preferences - would much rather just start up a roleplay with someone and see how it goes.

omg I adore all of these but I specifically love the Halt & Waltz plot (Game and Oversleep is amazing too though). If you're down this sounds like my muse! Hmu. < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back