• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy β”€β”€β˜… Λ™πŸŒ± ̟ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 π–»π—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—’, π–Ώπ—Žπ—‡ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—ˆπ—…π–Ύπ—‹π—’

sweetcinnamonwaves

That Darn Wood Elf
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
adventure-3-copy.png
coded by sugarnaut
I
used to hear a simple song. That was, until you came along. Now in it's place is something new -- I hear it when I look at you."

• Howdy! Round these parts, fellas call me Cinna. I was on this site about a year and some change ago, but my living situation suddenly changed and I had to sacrifice some hobbies in the process. But I'm back and I craving a juicy story. Something wholesome and full of adventures (think Studio Ghibli or maybe even Frieren type adventure) and I'm looking for a partner who loves writing multiple characters, crafting lore rich settings and following a long term plot with good ole character bonding.​

Current Plot Cravings: (See more plots in 🍁)
    ⭐ A child is born with/given a gift from the gods, making them incredibly valuable. Fleeing from those who would exploit that gift, they're met with a variety of characters with their own motives for helping the child completely their quest.

⭐ The world is ending, everything is on fire but this time a god (or pantheon of gods) attempt to stage an intervention. They handpick mortals they believe to be fit to act as their champions and bring them together through a delicate web of fate.

"You saw through me, all this time

-- I'd forgotten people are kind.”

coded by sugarnaut & Ambiloquous
coded by Sugarnaut & Ambiloquous; banner template by honeypsds
adventure-4-copy.png

Last edited:
Oh, this looks wonderful! Unfortunately, I just deep-cleaned my apartment, and the carpet cleaner I used requires me to leave the house for a bit. I have some questions to ask you, though, so I'll just leave this comment here to let you know I'm interested. Sorry for the trouble; the cleaner is just giving me a headache. πŸ˜…

Oh, this looks wonderful! Unfortunately, I just deep-cleaned my apartment, and the carpet cleaner I used requires me to leave the house for a bit. I have some questions to ask you, though, so I'll just leave this comment here to let you know I'm interested. Sorry for the trouble; the cleaner is just giving me a headache. πŸ˜…

Oh pfft it's no trouble, don't even sweat it! If it's easier for you, I can shoot you a message and then you can respond whenever you feel like it. Literally no rush at all, hopefully things start to calm down for you soon baha - also, welcome to the site!

Oh pfft it's no trouble, don't even sweat it! If it's easier for you, I can shoot you a message and then you can respond whenever you feel like it. Literally no rush at all, hopefully things start to calm down for you soon baha - also, welcome to the site!
Thank you so much! I'm really excited to get back into RP again. It's been at least six years since I last had a long-term RP partner, and about five years since I've RP'd in general. Don't worry, though; I had RP'd consistently for about ten years before that. Adult life just catches up with you, you know?

Also, as a frontend dev, I just want to say that I love the frame/UI you built for this! It's beautiful, and I love the diverse character representation you've displayed. I personally would prefer RPing as an anthro/humanoid rabbit if that's alright with you; rabbits are a bit of an obsession of mine.

Anyway, feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss my questions further; but in the meantime, here are the things I wanted to ask:

Face claims:
Do you require a face claim to RP? I haven't gone looking for one yet, but I'm concerned I won't be able to find one that matches how I imagine my desired character. I can certainly look for an approximation, or potentially even draw one (if you give me some time to do so,) but I have none at the moment.

Gender orientation:
I feel most comfortable RPing a GNC male character, but I noticed you didn't include that in your themes/cravings section. Is that an issue? I say this because I've been on my own gender journey for a while now, and that's the best fit I've landed on...for now, at least. As a more effeminate man myself, I love pushing the boundaries of what a man can be, and spreading acceptance of non-conforming gender presentation, be it in personality or in physical appearance. I can RP as other gender orientations, but I would feel more comfortable representing as how I feel right now. (I also love schmaltz and romance, so I want to be sure you're alright with that!)

Writing style/post length:
I'm definitely not opposed to a more literate RP style, but the longest-running RPs I've been a part of have been flexible in that regard. I can give it a shot--and it would be great practice as a writer--but I'm unsure whether this is a hard-and-fast rule or something that can be bent to the circumstances of the story. For instance, if two characters are having a conversation, is it necessary to write a long post each time? Or is just a bit of extra detail to flesh out the ambiance of the conversation enough until the dialogue is over? I can certainly write more when exposition and world-building are involved, but the concept of lit role play has always confused me when it comes to back-and-forth interaction.

Let me know what you think! And thanks for replying so promptly. :]

0282aec41beccd79a05109fd1f66c35a.jpg

πŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈ : "There's a nip in the air! why don't you share my cloak as we walk?"

Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ added more cravings & character tropes I adore
β™‘ rewrote a plot idea to make more sense
β™‘ added a picture inspiration section (still adding, I have a lot of pictures πŸ’€)
β™‘ looking for one more partner if possible!

Last edited:
59e920d3c9ff4d0a0182179fd1f43b08.jpg

πŸ§™ : "Kids these days. Back in my time, we had no fancy wands. Mostly just rude gestures, hahaha!"

Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ craving a few character dynamics that I'm hoping to fulfil (they have a [β˜…] in front of them!)

Last edited:
0ff036ff079610bae309aa6fc290ad30.jpg

🧝🏾 : "You must be tired after that fight. Why don't we rest for a while? I'll keep watch."

Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ added two more loose plot ideas!
β™‘ cleaned up my craving page to be a bit readable

Im very interested in your "Gifted Child" plot and I have a few ideas if you are interested. I'll tell you more about me in Dm's if you want!!!

5ba48a1cdb2f81ea868e4014a5ac054c.jpg

βš”οΈ : "Well, would you look at that -- You did this all on your own? I'm so proud of you."

Bump Worthy Update
β™‘ really craving some platonic dynamics (but won't turn down a good romance)
β™‘ starting to take a liking to threads (thanks a bunch, Hathelian); so that's on the table now!

ee7172e6c9d210be712c5dd87a7a1e22.jpg

πŸ§πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ : "Despite everything we've been through.
It's still us. And we make quite the pair, don't you think?"

Bump Worthy Update (Because it's been a hot second)
β™‘ added a section for plot cravings (other stories ideas still open tho)
β™‘ added further character race clarification (I'm cool with most DnD races, there's just too many to list)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back