• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FOUL PLAY (A cyberpunk crime RP)

So my CS is kinda up, but it's so lackluster atm, at least compared to many your guys characters haha-

Ooh, interested! I'll get a character up soon. I might also play a robot.

To those who've read the starting post, I decided to edit it a little bit, just so you know : )

still working tricks out since some of my other rps may be dead, best of luck with the start until I know <3

adrian_ adrian_

Regarding your thoughts on the world building, that's completely fine! You did everything I could ever ask for with the explanations at the end of your post : ) I want us to build on this story and universe together so feel free!

adrian_ adrian_

Regarding your thoughts on the world building, that's completely fine! You did everything I could ever ask for with the explanations at the end of your post : ) I want us to build on this story and universe together so feel free!

Do we need a Discord or an ooc or something? I feel like we're sort of spamming the Interest checks by just using this.

Do we need a Discord or an ooc or something? I feel like we're sort of spamming the Interest checks by just using this.

That is very much true, personally I like having a discord or such to discuss in, but to keep things orderly I like to make something like a shared map on google drive where we can have individual documents for different concepts.

That is very much true, personally I like having a discord or such to discuss in, but to keep things orderly I like to make something like a shared map on google drive where we can have individual documents for different concepts.

I have an old derelict Discord i can transfer ownership over too you if you ever need it.

I have an old derelict Discord i can transfer ownership over too you if you ever need it.

Sounds good! But I'm out in the summer house in the middle of nowhere right now and it'll have to wait a bit, internet here is... questionable

Sounds good! But I'm out in the summer house in the middle of nowhere right now and it'll have to wait a bit, internet here is... questionable

When i say derelict, i literally mean, it got purged in the great rape of arions discord of 2017. Legit brought in twenty guys just too ruin a good discord server.

When i say derelict, i literally mean, it got purged in the great rape of arions discord of 2017. Legit brought in twenty guys just too ruin a good discord server.

9d5.png

yeet on the haters logang

It alright if i add a few sections for what i've already inserted into the rp? Specifically 'The Alibi', some cyberware, and some illegal substances.

yeah go ahead! That's the idea : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back