• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FOUL PLAY (A cyberpunk crime RP)

Moldie

Modpurger Edgelord
F O U L - P L A Y

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1532956656079.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbery. Fraud. Murder. What does it matter when your'e the one sitting on the money, holding the gun? We’re all here to make it big after all, right? There’s nothing the law can offer me now, i’m here for foul play.

You are nothing. You came to this shithole to become something. Now is the time. But there’s no sense in running by the rules, here you gotta make your own. These are the streets of outer Joyce. What’s on paper doesn’t matter here, no president or chancellor rule this forgotten part of the world. Here the gang's reign supreme. Respect has to be earned, garnered and sustained. To make it you gotta be the hardest fucker out there, and make damn sure everyone knows. Now, with that out the way, I came here to make money. What about you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joyce, as diverse as it is dangerous. A pure representation of the cyberpunk era. A hub of crime, law and strife. The neonic inner city lays in stark contrast to the cities slums and suburbs, many as there are in the absolute giant of a metropolis. We find ourselves in the city, without any of the two most valuable resources: Money and status. We share a common goal though, we're here to make it big. We’re here to rob, kill and compromise our way to the top of the food chain. Problem is, so is everyone else.

In this RP we play as a group who’ve come to the big city to explore new opportunities. Of the illegal kind. We might steal, rob banks or conquer other gangs in the processes, building our organization from the ground up. It’s set in a far future cyberpunk world, one of many flaws rather then prosperity. Aristocracies rule supreme and failed workers movements have long since turned to alternative, often illegal, ways of amassing an income. There aren’t only humans either, but a great many different races from around the galaxy. You as a player will have a lot of freedom when it comes to not only your character, but also worldbuilding. Welcome to Foul Play!

Rules and themes:

• Standard rules: No God-modding, No unfair play, Don't be rude etc.
  • We won't be shying away from dark themes.
  • Keep it cyberpunk, don't stray too far from the esthetic.
  • No super short post, I will expect some form of substance.

Last edited:
Moldie Moldie Sweet! I'm sure there will be further development down the line to come and what not. Overall I Feel saitated with the product I produced and look forward to see how interactions go thus forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back