• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FOUL PLAY (A cyberpunk crime RP)

My interest still remains. Just dealing with IRL stuff, nothing that'll pull me away though.

It's been so long since I've written (aka: like 6-7 months at least). ;-;. If my replies aren't the best right now, they'll get better. I promise. :3

Hello again. I said my post would be up today and while extremely rough, it is up. I may be able to edit it tomorrow and add more detail - for now, though, I hope you enjoy. It was mainly just to get my character in the rp and doing something. :)

adrian_ adrian_ Hey, so d'you perhaps wanna add to your post and move us along some more? I get you don't wanna gmod me or anything, but I have next to nothing to respond to in your post other than to move towards the ArtM and give some cryptic non-helpful response to your question. : /
Wanna add a timeskip to after we're done shopping in your post, seeing as this is your plotline right now?

Kloudy Kloudy Yes... all of this while I casually stalk you. :3. I'm going to wait until Arion and/or you post before writing another one. Let something I can write about happen instead of going on a rant about an artificial tomato and turning it into a metaphor for society. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back