• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FOUL PLAY (A cyberpunk crime RP)

Will have a post up in a little bit

What is your protective energy field made of specifically can i ask? Are you just emitting kinetic energy through like a vibrating backpack or something, how exactly does it work?

I'm interested, if people can still join. Assuming I can, I'd like to be a sort of hacker if that's fine - I steal information and then sell it illegally to make a profit. Would that be acceptable?

I'm interested, if people can still join. Assuming I can, I'd like to be a sort of hacker if that's fine - I steal information and then sell it illegally to make a profit. Would that be acceptable?
Lol, don't have a run in with me then. xP

So I'm interested in this, but I have a couple questions. First, are there alien races? It seems implied in the interest check, but I want to confirm. And second, would I be allowed to play a trafficker type character who owns a large, possibly international or even interplanetary shipping vessel?

So I'm interested in this, but I have a couple questions. First, are there alien races? It seems implied in the interest check, but I want to confirm. And second, would I be allowed to play a trafficker type character who owns a large, possibly international or even interplanetary shipping vessel?

Alien races are 100% fair game! You can playa trafficker, but I think the best and most fitting route for this rp would be if you start out decently small but work towards a goal, in this case that goal would be an interplanetary operation or vessel. : )

Alien races are 100% fair game! You can playa trafficker, but I think the best and most fitting route for this rp would be if you start out decently small but work towards a goal, in this case that goal would be an interplanetary operation or vessel. : )

Thanks for your answers! I'll have a CS up soon and start him off working local.

I just kicked the curb and now my J's are

S̶̫͓̟̙̘̮̞̟͎̠̟̤̮̹͕̗̼͛̒ͥ̈́̎ͩͣ̉̔̚͘ ̞̪͔̥̣̜̱͖̻̝̣̮̳͖̫̓̌͛̔̑ͦ͑ͦ̊ͫ͟Ć̵ͫ͑̃ͣ͂ͦͦ̂ͦ͂͏̷͏̠̗̥͓̳̫̠͙̣ ̶̴̡̨̙̜̲̭̣̦̾̄̓ͭ̚͠Ư̴̢̭̳͖̼͉̽̑͂ͨ̒̑̅̀̓̾̽͗̊ͧ ̶̧̧̣͉̗͎͍̤̯̗̭̂̒̅͂͂̉̌̊̈͂͑̿ͭ̏̈͝͝F̤̫̱̣̫͕̬́ͩͬ̆̆͐͛ͭ̅ͨ̾̂͘͟͠ ̴̢̦̖̠̯̦̳̻̺̠̠͇̥ͥ͗ͪͪ̓ͣͯ̒͋̉̽ͮ̌͊̓̀͡͞͡F̢͉͍̣͚͇̰̪͙̂̾̃̾̈́ͭ̃͢͜ ̷̉͆͐̈́̀̂̓ͩ̏͆̈́ͥ̏͛́͏̠̖̙̰͉̭̪̗̼̤͇̺̮ͅE̸̢̜͎͍͖͗̉ͧ̓ͭͯͣ̕ ̵̢̥̪̼̆ͮͧ̅ͨ̀͌́̂͐ͣ̃̌̓̌̚D̷̶̯̜̣̤͉̟̠̼̭̀́̏ͯ͑̋ͨ̋̓̅̅͗ͬ̀̚̚͡

images (8).jpeg

its two am

tumblr_inline_ozbhn8jLd81qj2yll_500.png

Y͕̠̖̘̞ͤ̂̔̏̾̏o̜̝̬̹̯͐ͯͥ͐̐ǘ̡̎ͧ҉͉͙'̶̼̲͕̜̯̭̞͈̻͊͌̈́̒̔ͣ́v̸̮͉̳͌̎̌ͦ͟e̷̩̠̱̓̽̈́ͧ̀̚͘ ̵͔̪̻͔͙͇͈̫͗͒ͮͯ͜m̶̧̤̩ͦ͑ͬe̥̹̯͉̹͉͊͑͌͊ͮ͛t̺̘̰̲͒͂̅̃͛ͭͫ ̢͎̻̑ͨ͗ͤ͞w̠̤̉̂͋͂i͈̹͕͐̅̇̐͆t̝̭̱̱̽̐̂͌̃̋ͬh̵̶̸͈̩̥̰̗̬̻̽̒ͮͧ̈́ͯ̚ ̞̣̦̯̳̱̗̦͗͢ā̵̛͎̪̣̃̓̉͞ ̨̨̮̣̲͛̈̌ͦ̋t̵̝͍͈̬̲̠̜̐͋͒ͣe̡̳̝̟̠̬̻ͮ̇̄͒̆̊̏ŗ͕̪̫̠̪̲̺̜ͬ͐͢r̈̾ͬ҉̸̳̜̣ḭ̴̩̰ͦͤͦ͞ͅḅ̢̣̗͎̣̆ͧ̉ͪͭͬ͋̌l͍̜͔͂͛̏͊̿ͧ͌̕e̖͓̣͍͉̱͚̔̐̃̍́͒̄̔ͅ ̵̤͙̺̳͌ͦ͛̆ͩ̐f̤̜̪̐̍̓̆̀͐͑̇a͇͒ͪt̠̠̩̖̟̹̳̻ͬ͆͋̐̔̀̀ͬͅȩ̯̘̗̳̪ͦͤ͐̋,̝̩̈́ͩ̈́̂ ̯̭̟̱̩͆̒͂̍͛̒͜͞ḩ̢̱͌̐ͥͯa̛̛̪̼͈̜͇͚̮ͭ͟v͕̤͓̟͚̭̯̞̅͗̈́̉e̢͉̬͖̖͍̳͕̣̔ͤ̓ͦ͟n̡͉̘̙̦̤̻̊̅̊̒͗͡͝'̇̒̂̋ͧ̅̇̇̎҉͍͚̱̤̻̰̜̥ṭ̴̢̗̦ͫ̄͗͗ͦ̆ ͔̳̀͗̈́̎̔ͭ͛́y̷̶̙̣̺̣̜̹͓̜ͪ̔̚͠ǫ̺̙̰̘͓̟͔͒̿̓ü̱̲͓̘͍̦̼̪͓͛͟?̡͈͓̱͉͚̲͓̲̬̍ͣ͛ͧ͘

Annnndd, posted! Sorry if it's a little short, I'm dealing with a case of writer's block.

It's fine, I get it too : ) I'll say sorry in return if my post looks a bit wonky, had to do this one on the phone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back