• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foster Baby.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have two recent ideas. 

Read below and just, send a reply! I usually shove my details into my paragraphs. I love long term stories, with lots of detail!! 

#1 Family.

Muse A is an older middle aged woman, her husband of ten years died in a tragic accident before the two could decide to have children. I'd like this to be a story about, A adopting a child or maybe more than one. I'd like the child or children to be just human, sorry if that makes anyone upset! Yet I don't mind, them making the story more complicated! 

The odd Couple.

Muse A has loved B. She has loved him/her from the very beginning. The first time they met, A didn't know the person she had fallen in love with was actually a killer, who had just been realeased from the psych ward of a local hospital. Yet now, the two have been together for about 5 years, and finally had their first child!! Muse B (y/c) has yet to tell A, that the urge to kill has returned. The new baby, taking most of A's attention. (I'd really love, If even if B did become once again a murder, they ended up getting help. Or letting A in. So in a nutshell it's a large cliche!) 

So I know you read all of this, write the phrase "I love you always."❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back