• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forsaken [IC][Always Accepting]

Jonathan Elder
The Red Door
10:23 p.m.

Matthias chuckled slightly as Jonathan hinted at his preferred poison. To which he called to the tender to grab another bottle. The man nodded, and turned to the shelves of alcohol behind him. There was an almost endless array of choice. This bar was able to offer drinks such as Vodka, Tequila, Rum, and even Gin. As the man retrieved Jonathan's bottle, Matthias asked where Jonathan was from. He said that having such a taste in liquor points to someone who was from the country. Jonathan was tempted to say the same thing he told the tender, but seeing that this man was willing to buy him drinks, Jonathan decided he might as well.

"Roanoke," Jonathan said, "Its a pretty modest town in southern Virginia." As he said that the bartender finally found another bottle of Jonathan's whiskey.The tender ran his hand along the bottles until his fingers stroke across a bottle of Bourbon. He lifted it by the neck, and placed it on the counter. The liquor inside made prominent swishing noises as Jonathan gripped the bottle after the tender slid it across the counter. Jonathan looked back at Matthias, he was fiddling with a small piece of metal. Jonathan was puzzled, but he didn't mention anything. Then, as Matthias turned for moment, the metal he held had somehow became a finely etched flask. Jonathan puzzled further, believing his eyes had decieved him.

Jonathan was snapped out of confusion when the tender placed down two shot glasses, both filled to the brim with Vodka. Jonathan hestitantly dismissed the event, and lifted his bottle into the air. "Cheers," Jonathan said. It appeared Matthias was going to say something similar when both of them heard odd sounds coming from outside the bar. Bumps and shuffling, even slight hints at voices. Matthias was the first to react, standing from his barstool and walking to the door. Jonathan watched from his seat as Mattias opened the bright red door of the bar's main entrance.

Jonathan leaned over to get a better view. Over Matthias's shoulder he saw a very large man carrying, what appeared to be an unconscious young woman. Jonathan sprang from his seat when he heard the both of them shouting angrilly. The barstool knocked over and hit the floor hard as Jonathan cautiously approached the confrontation. He placed his hand on his M1911 in his waistband as he drew closer. When Jonathan reached the doorway Jonathan became astonished as a twenty-foot tall solid metal wall had erected itself in front of the stranger carrying a woman. He had turned to face Matthias, and the beginnings of a fight began to appear. Jonathan began the process of drawing his weapon when Matthias touched a nearby dumpster. The metal seemed to flow and embrace his palm, reforming itself into a sharp blade. Jonathan's eyes widened as Matthias appeared ready to strike the approaching stranger. Seeing the danger, Jonathan reacted with lightning speed, though the event seemed to happen in slow motion. He drew his pistol, aimed towards the strangers chest and squezzed the trigger.

Gradous13 Gradous13
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

Last edited:
sugar-candy.sugar-candy.png

70 Bowman St Room 221

Time: 12:55am
007ec6d697f4f814cb815d529f6c12fb--anime-male-hot-anime.jpg
"Congratulations on making it this far, I'm impressed." I say to the girl underneath me taking her hair and lightly twirling it, "I'm sorry for not visiting often, I would love to dance with you again if you'd allow me-"

Suddenly I feel something wet on the side of my hand and turn to make eye contact with Iris, the girl I was with; I furrow my brows and sat on the side of the bed still facing her,
"What? What the heck is happening?"

"Uh-" right as I was about to say something she cut me off with her sobbing.

"I'm *Hic* so sorry... It's- ju-just tha- since y- lef- and mysisdiedIdin't kno- wh-"

"I'm going to have to cut you off right there." I wipe her tears and get up with the bed sheets wrapped around me; not even bothering to put on clothes so I could quickly escape the situation, "You go and compose yourself, I'll wait outside."

Flashing a quick soft smile I head out the door with bed head and mysterious stains and scratches on my torso and back. I shake my head with disgust and let out a guttural growl, "Having to fake my personality 24/7 is tiring." I thought scratching my head and kicking the loose floor boards.

Scythe Meister Scythe Meister DVationz DVationz The Chronicler The Chronicler
open for interaction

The Insect Queen
FIRE FIRE FREAKING FIRE
That was perfect for Insect Queen, she was able to hit Waveform with the blade. However, before she could do anything again, the girl had opened her wings and flown off. She could have caught her. The Queen could have sprouted her own set of wings and chased after the villain, taken her down from the sky, and stop the menace once and for all. However, there was the sight of smoke that caught her eyes, her head darting to the fire.

The girls power had started a fire that had moved to the building they were fighting near. She scowled as her grip on the bat tightened, her feet dug into the ground, and finally, The Queen sprinted forward into it. Olivia mentally cursed herself, leaving a villain to possibly survive the wounds, but as a hero; she had another job to do. Luckily, she was wearing a gas mask already, allowing her some protection against the smoke and flames. She was dragging people out, her jacket becoming charred and tattered from having to come back multiple times, sweating became more potent due to the layers.

The Insect Queen couldn't save the building, she wasn't a water manipulator or had the necessary devices to do so. Hopefully, someone would have called the fire department by now. It was still stuck in her head though, the fact that she left a villain go. She knew she had to leave soon or else be discovered by the local authorities and might be brought to questioning.
"I think that's everyone." The woman said in a monotone voice, getting ready to fly off, maybe just to the next building and climb the rest of the way.
D duegxybus

Edward Georgia
Edward heard of some great news, or at least some good news. The time spent in his Warehouse was trapping and terrible for his health, so he wanted to get some fresh air, and he needed to get some fresh air. A walk was due as well. Edward after an hour or so, opened his eyes in the wonderful moonlight, like a shark, he used it as a compass or guidance. A gun held by a holster under his coat, his goggles were covering his eyes, but they shined like a skylight in the dark. "A wolf in sheep's clothing I guess." Edward spoke promptly out loud. His senses were peeked and Edward was observing his surroundings thoroughly. As his examination took place, he looked off to his right, a car was passing by, Edward caught a glimpse inside the car, inside the car was a toolbox. An electrician? Edward discarded the thought, but the toolbox stood still in his mind, staying dormant until it's needed.

Feeling a bit ill, almost puking level, Edward leaned against a fence. "Am I in Friction or Detroit? Christ, it's like the slums out here." Expecting his voice to echo in the dark sky, he didn't get the results he was expecting, but his hearing was degraded from his past years so he couldn't be sure. Observing the area, Edward heard a noise, the rundown building Edward was despising. Taking off his goggles, his eyes grew in excitement, layers grew, zooming in and out, spinning like a disc. It's almost as though there were voices in his head, telling him to shoot, examine and kill whoever was in there. Examining the building, he could probably take half of it down with a well placed shot or hit. The voices were commanding him, telling him that there was no fun in a quick death. Pulling out his pistol, he popped the mag out, looking deep inside it. Full magazine. Edward cocked the gun back, putting it down at his waist.

Now where did that sound come from? Almost instantaneously, his memory of the sound came back, he pulled up his pistol, aiming it where he may or may not be. But time was of the essence, and he didn't want any shots going to waste. Walking to the building, he placed his thumb on the building, pressing down on it and feeling where the supports may be. Perfect. He knew where the supports were, and could now fire shots into the building. Stepping back, he aimed it back up, this time trying to be weary of the supports. Once again remembering where the sound came from, he fired half of his magazine into where he heard it, then in lightning speed, aimed to where the person of interest may be. Firing until he reached his last bullet, saving one just in case.

Smoke emitted from the barrel of the gun, Edward blew it away, his eyes faded away, blinking, there was only his bright light eyes. He threw on his goggles, hiding in an alleyway just next to the building, his goggles were tinted, so it hid somewhat. It was around as bright as a street lamp.

Let's reveal the man behind the building wall. Or woman, can't be sexist here. Well... I mean, it's my thoughts so where would any radical come in? Unless someone's a mind reader here, but where would a mind reader come from? This is rather confusing. But it's my thoughts, how is this confusing? I know what I'm saying so how would any of my thoughts confuse me, the real person? God dammit. But there is no god so where did that come from? Did god plant this in my mind to prevent me from catching the sound maniac inside the rundown building? And if there is a god, why am I such a bad person, why would I have this power? Am I being spited by the once all loving god? Except for gays... But still! Biblical standards is at a all time low, and the far right is beginning to understand what it means to be real. The left are being idiots like they always are but what if they become worshipers of the unreal god or goddess, and that's a good point mind, what if god is a girl, or is god whatever we want him to be? Like Lucifer and shit. But what about Lucifer, is there a hell we end up at, is that the end of the world? And how long could I be thinking about this, wouldn't the man react or is time stopped when I think? These thoughts are confusing me but I can't be confused by them because I know what I'm saying and completely aware of it. What if... There's just some random ass dude creating a fake life for me, as if I was just computer code, is my life fake? Would a life I've lived for... How old am I again? FUCK! But wait, what if that random person implanted that thought into my mind, is.. let's call him Dave, throwing thoughts into my mind to show that he is real and that he knows that I exist? And if I am just computer code, could I theoretically break out and become something... more? This confuses me and I rather not think about it, but.. hey, it's just a thought.. A RANDOM THOUGHT! Thanks for thinking. BUT WAIT! Edward's thoughts kept going, stopping only after he realized he was becoming an idiot and losing several brain cells.
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

Last edited:
Dresden Itra
715b68241570464e2462746a92579950--hot-anime-anime-characters.jpg

Time: 12:57 am

Dresden was asleep, or at least, he wished he was. The sound of loud kicking had brought him out of his peaceful and dreamless sleep, and now he was annoyed and tired. Most of his neighbours weren't idiots to be loud at this time of night, which meant that someone else was in the building and they weren't aware of protocol.

With a growl, he pushed himself up and lifted his head from the ragged pillow he'd found only god knew where when he'd first moved in. Slowly, he got up and walked over to his apartment door to check the hallway. Before he could even touch the knob, the sound of gunshots rang through his ears and he flinched, pulling back harshly enough to nearly cause whiplash. Suddenly, all the weariness in his body was replaced by fear.

The sound of brick grinding against brick forced Dresden to grit his teeth and cover his ears. Something was wrong, and the worry and panic began to rise in his chest. Without thinking, he bit into the think flesh of his fingers and waited in anticipation, moving out into the hall in order to provide a better escape opportunity if things went south.

Dresden was quick to spot a man he'd never seen before, standing out in the hall only two rooms away wrapped only in what looked like bedsheets. "You...what-" He was cut off by the sound of another gunshot and stopped.He couldn't die now, no not today. The fear of his possible imminent demise soaked through Dresden and he had to fight to keep his breathing normal. Even despite his best efforts, it was a futile task. Turning to the strange man in the hall, he almost begged.

"We have to get out, p-please."

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh The Chronicler The Chronicler

sugar-candy.sugar-candy.png

70 Bowman St

007ec6d697f4f814cb815d529f6c12fb--anime-male-hot-anime.jpg
Alistair stood naked in the bed sheet as the ground underneath him shook; the sound of wood cracking and splinters flying is enough to discombobulated anyone. For some unknown reason the building had started tilting, which in cause of that began creaking; and as if things couldn't get any worse about 5 or so bullets came flying towards him. He was able to quickly freeze the bullets to a stop for a moment, and then slam them into the ground before he heard one of the doors open, "Great, people."

Alistair turned his head to the man and inspected him, not really taking care or consideration of the events happening at the moment. As he walked of the the building tilted a bit more and downstairs you could hear the foot steps of people evacuating, mean while Alistair was trying to scope out the man in front of him.

"W-we have to get out, P-please." Said the shaken man;

"Don't worry, you'll be leaving this place soon~" He cooed, not referring the the building

The man stayed stationary as Alistair quickly came over to the man to put him into stasis, but as he touched his cheek a bullet that he missed unfroze and grazed Alistair's neck just enough to draw blood; this triggered some sort of reaction that made Alistair lose a bit of his patience. He walked toward the hall window and busted it open sending out a cold breeze into the warm night air.

"Who ever shot those bullets, is about to receive a magnum dong in. Their. EYE HOLE." He screamed like a mad man and started walking back to the man, stepping onto the bullet holes that pierced floor boards; as he stepped on the holes he felt hot air shoot up onto to flat of his feet and hissed before cooling them down with his powers. Passing by room 221 the woman Iris came out of the room to ask what was going on only to receive a stern hand to the face pushing her back into the room. He grabbed the other man's arm and quickly pulled him downstairs while holding the bed sheets together with the other hand and thought over the situation, "I can't kill this man, he knows my face and I don't have my mask with me. But the building is on the verge of blowing soon anyways, the man that shot is probably going to be framed for it so I'll be Scott free."

It took a bit but he was able to make it down the stairs not fully stark naked; Alistair pushed out the other man and began to run the opposite way of where he assumed the shooter was, he hoped he had not wasted all of his luck today.

Scythe Meister Scythe Meister The Chronicler The Chronicler

Dresden Itra

Time: 12:59 am

Dresden was barely capable of any sort of thought when the man dressed in bedsheets grabbed him and pulled. The way he'd been approached and touched along his cheek was almost sinister in nature, like he planned on killing him. Dresden let out a shaky sigh and pulled himself together. Now was not the time to freak out. He was going to live.

There was a distant feeling of shock as he watched the other man almost...shot out a wave of cold air? The words that came out of his mouth were almost laughable, but now was most likely not the best time to partake in any sort of humour. Don't die, Dresden, don't die. Fight fight fight.

The mantra ran through his head repeatedly as he watched the bed sheet man push a woman, presumably one he'd been in bed with, and grabbed onto his arm again. Dresden was forced down the stairs, though in a way, he was thankful. His own legs still hadn't managed to regain the ability to move on their own.

Once outside, he was finally released and pushed aside. It was hard to see amidst the rest of the apartment's occupants running around trying to avoid the debris coming from the tumbling building. Some part in the back of Dresden's mind, he realised he would have to find somewhere else to live after this. With a soft and uncharacteristic growl, he put aside his fear and decided he'd find the person responsible for his.

Seeing as how Dresden was not the target, his presence would not be anticipated. He found a sharp rock along the ground, most likely broken off of the building, and dragged it harshly down a section of his arm. No sound left his mouth, familiar with the pain of his skin getting cut into. Instead, he focused on not cutting too deeply nor making too large of a wound. Once satisfied, he let the blood drip spill enough to form two blades with what looked like knuckle grips.

Dresden did his best to follow along the nearly naked man, keeping his movement slow and silent. Whoever had shot down the building, and whoever the person who was stomping along in front of were, Dresden knew they were most likely villains. Neutrals and Heroes were the type to hide their abilities, but these two seemed to half no problem showing it off.

He gritted his teeth. On the day I choose to be brave, there are two of them. He growled in his head.
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh The Chronicler The Chronicler

Victoria Huxley

"I tell all of ya, yer making a mistake moving to Friction.God knows how many of those freaks are lurking around.What's worse those government sponsored monsters get drawn in here because of it!" The obviously angry driver ranted on as he had ever since the radio had first lit up with live news of the mutant attack.One of the bystanders relaying information.With the patience gifted to her by years of dealing with forced counseling, Huxley had managed to convincingly agree with the man despite being one of the 'freaks' he so wholeheartedly spoke ill of.Honestly, the man made her sick on the inside but, she hadn't come this far to get kicked half way to her final stop.Having ordered the driver to stop near the event, she was merely waiting for the time to be right for her to step out.Observing from a safe distance she had been, snapping a couple pictures of the villain in question.She'd probably get her hands on any footage uploaded and analyze it ID anyone of interest and begin the process she began back in her old town, collecting information on other mutants and figuring out her place in the food chain before making any moves or serious plans.In short, she was acting like an intelligence gatherer rather than a hero.Which to her felt safer and more reasonable than charging in recklessly to help people when someone else would.Plenty of vigilantes ran amuck she had heard and to be honest it irritated her more than the villains.

"Honestly my problem lies more with those unorganized vigilantes than anything.They can get a good rep with the public but, end up causing so much pain themselves.Even if it was unintentional... you still get manslaughter charges if you didn't mean to kill someone.Matter of time before one of those clowns makes a mistake." She stated an exaggerated opinion as she pulled her camera from her bag, zooming in she began taking pictures of the girl in the mask through the bystanders.Her other hand blindly rummaging for her notebook as she muttered something under her breath and prepared to ask people questions and get people to send her what they had recorded.Licking her lips as she took pictures of the damage done she'd quickly get out of the car and chuckled as she stepped forward fearlessly.Walking through bystanders she'd hold her camera high and pointed it at the vigilante who seemed to be preparing her exit before saying aloud "Another vigilante trying to do their part eh?" she wasn't on the records as a mutant as she had never been caught by anyone that weren't the people that took her when she was young.She wasn't going to be in that position a toy to be tested on, she wasn't a hero in the sense of these vigilantes, with her power she wasn't in a position to be taking on quite a few mutants without preparation.For now, she just needed to gather information, get to know people and keep herself in a rather neutral position.Besides showing off the ability to manipulate gravity would be terrifying to many.There would probably be at least some people assuming she'd have the power to make a black hole if she chooses which was absurd even for a mutant.

Interaction: B BlueClover [breif speaking to]
Openness: Anyone I guess

Athena Winston
Time: 10:27 pm

Athena's eyes opened a bit as she heard a loud noises. Before she could register what was going on she felt a tight grasp on her loosen. She fell to the ground within seconds with a thud, feeling as if she had been thrown. She groaned faintly. She was still too weak to move, to even lift a finger. "I feel as if my head is spinning and I can barely think straight.." She couldnt even stay in focus no matter how hard she tried. All she could see was two unfamiliar people. She couldn't make out their features because their figures started to get more blurry by the second, but she didn't feel threatned at all either. As she tried to concentrate something warm was running down from the back of her head. "Please tell me I'm not bleeding and that is just water or something" Darkness started to fill her vision. "No...fuck..I need to stay awake.." Even if she thought that to herself she couldn't fight to stay conscious any longer and blacked out all over again.

Darth Darth
Gradous13 Gradous13

Edward Georgia

Edward stood on standby, watching two person's of interest. Now where did he come from? He had half a mind to return to his Warehouse and Office Space, but the other half wanted to shoot them down. They made it to a halfway middle ground and in the end, decided to shoot. Removing his goggles once and for all, his eyes glowed fully, the darkness of the night and alleyway made his eyes look like bright lights. Aiming the gun up, aiming it towards the bedsheet man, which is now the name of said man. Edward counted in his head. 3... 2... 1..- His thoughts were interrupted by a man who poked his shoulder. His head turned around, his body following along, attempting to throw a punch.

Sam Osword

Sam was rushing to the scene, he heard of trouble from a neighbor down the street that gunshots were heard. Running at the speed of sound was exhausting, not even that, but he wasn't running that fast, he was going about 1/3 of the speed of a car. "Fuck... Fuck..." Sam was losing speed and breath, panting at his utter running failure "Fuck my life." Only after saying that, he kept on going, panting like he was trying to break glass on a Jewish Wedding Night. Stopping at a fence that lead into an alleyway next to the mentioned building.

Halfway through climbing over the fence, he saw some light, as if it was the Heaven's calling for him. After a second or so, he made it over the fence, only to notice it was a person. Oh shit, did he not hear me smashing my Tims right over the fence? What a fucking idiot. Poking the mystery man only resulted in a fierce outburst, which Sam handled quickly. Throwing the man down to the ground, standing up and shushing him with his finger, with erupted in flame. "Shhhhh." Shushing the mystery man, Sam noticed the gun held in his hand. "Your trying to kill him too?" Sam's anger and possibly hatred for the mystery man dissipated as he saw the gun. "Oh fuck yes! Okay! Plan is, you take care of the person with Alistair, that weird guy with a bedsheet around his body." He only finally realized his issue with his speech patterns. "Okay, here let me make it easier for me, I'll take out bedsheet guy and you take out the guy next to him? Understand? Good." Not even waiting for a reply, Sam rushed out of the alleyway.

Okay, I should try to ambush him... Sam than reconsidered his idea. Okay, nevermind, takes too much time plus.. running. I'll sneak up next to him and penetrate him from behind. Rushing at the speed of a broken down Pacer, Sam stopped around 10 feet away from the two. "Alistair! You goddamn bastard!" Sam yelled out, his hands erupted into a blaze, and soon enough, his arms. "It's time to put you behind bars, and I don't mean that sexually!" Waiting for a reaction, and for his mystery man to take his shot.

Edward Georgia
The events flew past him at the speed of sound, which the man who sneaked up on him, was not traveling at. Edward, being extremely incompatible with others', wanted to shoot him, but the offer the man with a good nose presented, was too good to pass up. When gaining his ground back, Edward aimed his gun up, regaining his knowledge on how to shoot a gun and hit a target. Aim... Aim... Aim... Mentally pulling the trigger in his head, well, he did it in real tangible life. "Well I did!" Speaking to himself, pulling the trigger, the gun aimed down at the man accompanying bedsheet man.
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

Last edited:
ᴀʟɪꜱᴛᴀɪʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ
my.bleeding-scars.png

I was making my way down town, running fast, feeling like someone from an action movie that was running from an explosion minutes away from actually exploding. Although this momentous occasion didn't last long, "Shouldn't you be collecting taxes right now?"

"Alistair! You fucking I'm uncultured!" The familiar man said as his arms lit up, "It's time to put you behind bars, and I don't mean that sexually!"

"I actually just got done fucking, but if you'd like to be my round 2 I will politely decline." I said with a snarky attitude, "Although I would love to stage a reenactment with you, one your ancestors can clearly remember!"

Cracking my neck I let out a maniacal laugh and freeze my feet so I could blast back to the building and kick down one of the walls to the boiler room. Letting out a freezing blast of air a bunch of pillars grew out of thin air making the area around myself a bit dry from sucking all the moisture out of it, and there I patiently wait for someone to approach.

The Chronicler The Chronicler Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

Last edited:
Dresden Itra

Time: 1:00 am

Dresden felt, more than actually saw the bullet that hit him, grazing against his already injured arm. He bit out a sharp yelp and pulled back slightly.

"Fuck!" He wasn't much for foul language, but at the moment, he was in too much pain to care about keeping his vocabulary clean. From the way the bullet had hit him, it was obvious that the shooter was no longer aiming at the naked man who Dresden could hear having a shouting match with someone else.

The bullet hadn't come from the other man, which meant that there was someone else hiding and aiming for him. Gritting his teeth, Dresden began to doubt his life decisions. "Come out and fight me, dammit! It ain't fair if you hide!" He called out.

Dresden wasn't really up for fighting at this moment, but there was really no other choice for him. With a sigh under his breath, he marched forward, using the blood from his new wound and adding it to the blood blades he already had.

In the distance, he managed to spot what almost looked like glowing eyes. The heck...? Dresden had never seen a power that cause someone's eyes to glow like pools of light amidst the darkness, but then again, he hadn't really met many other mutants in the first place. He made his way closer, though the hesitation in his mind began to grow.

Dresden was a close range fighter, and not even a good one at that. Whoever this person was, they were using guns, and if he didn't manage to dodge any of them, there was a high chance of getting shot and bleeding out.

The Chronicler The Chronicler

Sacrifices And Consequences
Time: 1:10 AM

Petra Morozova

Taylor Park & Accomplices
Petra didn't know what she had to do at this point. She kept running away from the scene, turning into a periwinkle streak. Windows rattled at her increased speed past the city until she finally made several twists and turns to her place. She ran up the sides of buildings, diving down the streets, and through all of Friction until she finally made it to the outskirts.

The outskirts made her slow down noticeably. Not because it was crowded, but because it was empty and there wasn't a whole lot of light that she had to go off of. She exited her form and began to walk normally down the streets, blood dripping from her stomach. She could hardly think for herself at this point with all the injuries. She stumbled upon a large mansion and stepped in the front door, coughing and gasping. Standing around the place were several people.

A large man with reddish eyes crossed his arms and looked down at Petra from his intimidating stance at around 6 feet tall. He had brown hair, a thick beard, and an extremely large frame.
"Eyo Petra. See you got into some trouble thar."

Next to the man was a slender woman with a calm appearance, an official suit that resembled that of a flight attendant. Petra liked to call her that. But she was pretty much like a flight attendant. "Welcome home Petra."

Finally, there was a woman with silver hair, sharp features, and blood red lipstick. She simply walked up to Petra and pulled the petite girl to her feet, pushing her along to the darker corners of the mansion. "Petra. We need to talk."

Mentions: ( B BlueClover )
Interaction Status: *
[!!] HIGH RISK [!!]

*This appearance of a "High Risk" interaction means that your character can potentially encounter severe injuries should they try to enter the area specified. However, there is often a high reward attached to it if your character plays their cards right. They can probably steal a nice piece of equipment or even a junior individual if they're up for that.

Vivienne Mortimer
Vivienne Mortimer.png
All night she had been aimlessly wandering the streets, and evidently it was a good idea... or was it. Who cared, she sure didn't. Not one bit. What was it that caught her attention? The sound of gunfire, and the eventual sight of a naked man in a crumbling building. As she approached, she tilted her head to the side and looked at the man. "Why are you naked? Don't you know that's how people end up on the sex offender lists? Oh, maybe you're on drugs and this is all part of that funny time when you have no cares at all! That sounds fun! I like my clothes though... they're pretty and blue." She giggled, completely forgetting the fact that gunfire had been in this area as she was approaching it, but she tended to tune out a lot of things. "I'd be careful if I were you, I heard lots of pew pew noises on my way here. You might get pew pewed yourself if you're nude like that. They might mistake you for a loony dude."

You'd think that she'd be more concerned with why he was naked, why there were gun shots in the area, or what kind of threat he could possibly be. That obviously was far from the case. In fact she seemed to just drone on, making her own conversation regardless of what the nude man had to say. If the man couldn't tell she was insane by now, he'd had to be dumber than a rock. "I could help you find some clothes if you'd like."
I'd be careful if I were you, I heard lots of pew pew noises...
Vivienne

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

The large man turned to face Otto, "Fine, I'll put her down" he said and tossed her to the ground "So boy, How do you want to die?" he asked Otto "Fuckinnn, YOUR A friggen ido-idiot....IDIOT, you think this is a movie? Shhhaddup, cause imms gonna kill ya dead!" Otto said, the vodka finally starting to take effect. He looked at the girl with concern, from where he was he couldn't see what the her condition was but he wanted to get her away from the asshole as soon as possible. Otto took a step forward to begin his attack when a thunderous boom went off behind him, he spun around to find Jon with a look on his face that burned into Otto's mind. Jon had a gun in his hands and death in his eyes, but he was also very composed like he had pulled the trigger many time before. Otto looked behind him at the man who had fallen to his knees, blood gushing from the right side of his chest. Otto staggered forwards, getting close he saw the man was alive but barely, Otto kicked him the man onto his back causing him to choke on the blood that filled his lung. Otto held the blade up to the wall he created and pushed the sword into the steel effectively getting rid of the weapon. "Jon, do..uhhh, yous have a *hic* a car? Couss I gotta make a call" he said and took his phone out. there were only five numbers in the phone and the touched the fourth number. After a few rings, a sleepy voice answered the phone "Hnn, Hello?" "Alex, Is need ya to gets onvers here and help me" "Otto? Its late, I got to-" "FUCKS NO! Ssssorry, its not bout me, comon, YOUR the med student get up on over here or Ill come to you" "FINE, Ill see you in fifteen" "Your ze bestss!"

Otto turned to Jon, "Thankss vor savin mah bacon man, what a buzz kill am I right?" Otto said with a hearty, drunken laugh then turned serious again, "My place iss up da stret, Imm taken her theres, gots a medical friend togets her better, wanna come over?"

Darth Darth

Edward Georgia

Edward stood standby as he watched the man with a good nose try to provoke bedsheet man, not the smartest move on behalf of good nose but looked like it could work. Sadly with his eyes, eh couldn't see in the dark, he didn't have nightvision so combat would be hard, especially in an alleyway. His eyes darted to someone, a man who had.. Blood Swords? Yeah, I'm not going insane, that man crafted and folded two swords of human blood... Focusing on it more, he found blood spilling from the man's body. Well well well... Controls blood perhaps? Could he control mine? Questions raced throughout his mind about what the man could or could not do, the only way Edward would find out however, is encountering him.

Walking out from the darkness the alleyway shielded him with, his eyes appeared the same as before, possibly just a little more darker. With the terrible news of no more bullets in his pistol, he formed another plan. If he can use his blood or even control it, will he even be able to notice if he's using too much? Time to put him to the test. Edward threw his gun at bloodman, almost instantly darting back into the alleyway, looking for a weapon of some sort. Plank of wood. A small plank of wood was leaned against the building, picking it up wasn't such a hard task, Edward wasn't ripped but he also wasn't too weak. Holding it up as if it was a trophy, he went back out onto the sidewalk, meeting eye to face with his opponent.

Sam Osword

Angered, Sam began walking slowly, as if he was in a movie, walking away from an explosion. With some time on his hands, he wanted to start pacing back and forth but he was around 7 feet away from Alistair so who could care? Okay, 5 feet away from the madman, time to finally once and for all finish this! Stopping at the 5 feet mentioned in his head, his arms burst into more flames, with anger on his side, he began blasting fire out of his palms, and straight into the pillars protecting Alistair. "I'll get you after this!" Sam's arms were getting tired, not because he was shooting fire out of them but because he was holding them up for so long. "Your gonna get the furnace treatment!"

Maybe I can try to reason out with him. "So.. Alistair, why you doing this? I mean, just go legit and make money and sex out of that, it's much easier." A small pause occurred. "Plus if you were to get arrested by the police, they wouldn't be able to pin you on it since money and sex is the most common reason for homicide or murder!" At least it was 10 years ago... Turning the heat up, he barely knew how long it would take just to make it into the circle of pillars, but, at least he got a good conversation out of it.

Scythe Meister Scythe Meister
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

Jonathan Elder
The Red Door
10:35 p.m.

Jonathan was at a loss for words at the moment, seeing in that Matthias had just made a sword from a dumpster. A brief moment of silence apart from the noises coming from the city, before Jonathan finally was able to spit out his thoughts. "Uh..." Jonathan mumbled, "No...I-I don't have a car..." Jonathan turned to look ahead, down the street. Police sirens could be heard now, not maybe three blocks away. Jonathan was sure it was because of him firing his weapon, and someone must've called it in. Jonathan turned back to Matthias, he began to slur his words and constantly lose his footing. It was clear that the alcohol was just now beginning to take full effect. Matthias said, though difficult to understand, that he had a friend at his place by the name of Alex. As Jonathan listened in on Matthias' call, apparently this person had some kind of medical expertise. Jonathan had to think quick, the police were going to show up any minute, and he had several problems at hand. First, Jonathan quickly ran back to the door of the bar and leaned in. "You don't know me, and we were never here..." Jonathan said stoically to the tender, still at the counter. To which the bartender replied plainly, "I don't know you, get out we're closed..." and smirked. Jonathan nodded and headed back out to the street. He dragged the man into the back alley, positioning the body against the adjacent wall. Jonathan walked back over and knelt down to examine the woman's injuries. She appeared to have some sort of head trauma, as blood ran down her face and neck. Jonathan lacked the knowledge and materials to treat her. Jonathan cursed under his breath quietly, before lifting the woman. Jonathan placed his right arm on her shoulders and his left arm under her legs, and stood up. Jonathan took a short breath before turning to Matthias, "So... How far up the street is this place of yours...?"

Gradous13 Gradous13

The Red Door Bar

Otto put his hand against the wall of the bar and put his right hand through his hair, his head was racing with anxiety "You should have stayed home as this wouldn't have happened- SHUT UP, fuck! I dont need your input" Otto heard faint sirens, they were getting closer. With a deep breath he cleared thoughts and turned towards Jon who was assesing the girls condition. Jon suddenly ran into the bar for just a few moments and came back out, who ever the dead man was needed to be hiden so Otto picked up the legs of the man as Jon already leifted the torso. They set him down behind the bar, "How far up the street is your place?" He asked "Uhhn, two blockss, huld *hic* juzt a moment" he said and lifted his hand at the corpse and made the earth underneath the dead man open up, causing the body to drop into a very deep chasm which Otto quickly closed up "Alex sshould be thar, herss keys, apartsmunt tents... yous could get there fatser with the girl, go, I'll be fine, ninetent street is the complex, Alex must likely be pacing out side." Otto pulled out his keys and handed them to Jon, he knew that even if Jon took the girl that he would get there faster as The ten to fifteen minute walk typically to twice as long for Otto in this state.

Darth Darth

Last edited:
Jonathan Elder
Apartment Complex, 19th Street
10:53 p.m.

Jonathan quickly walked down the empty sidewalk, the young woman still unconscious in his arms. The sirens grew faint, and Jonathan approached the apartment building Matthias spoke of. He said to go on without him, saying that Jonathan would get there faster. Jonathan was not in favor of leaving him behind, but Matthias insisted. Within moments Matthias disappeared into the dark as Jonathan walked up the street. The apartment complex was small and compact, though most of its features were hidden beneath the veil of night. Jonathan approached the main gate, he turned around, using his backside to push the gate open. Jonathan quietly entered the main complex and began looking for the apartment Matthias spoke of; Apt. 10. Jonathan squinted, as he could barely make out shapes amid the dark. He continued to walk forward, making sure his steps made very little noise. Jonathan stopped as he suddenly could see a silhouette under a dim street lamp in front of a stair case to the second floor. The figure appeared to be female, though he could not be sure. The figure seemed to jump, and gasp as she suddenly sensed Jonathan's presence. "Who's there...?" she whispered, her voice slightly quivering. "Matthias...?" she said, "I-Is that you...?" Jonathan was hesitant to answer, believing she might run if he revealed himself. "No..." Jonathan said suddenly, "But, I was just with him..." Jonathan stepped closer to the lamp, the light illuminated him, and the woman he still carried. "We got into some trouble..." Jonathan continued "She's hurt, I don't know how bad..." The woman seemed to back away slightly, unsure of who this man was. "Are you Alex...?" Jonathan asked, holding the key to the apartment in his hand, the arm still around the woman's shoulders. Seeing the key the woman cautiously walked towards Jonathan, are reached out to take the key. Jonathan handed it over, and the woman looked down at the key in her hands. "Yeah..." she replied. Alex looked around for a moment, "C'mon, we need to get her inside..." she said. Alex turned to walk up the stair case. Jonathan looked back once more, before following Alex to the second floor.

Gradous13 Gradous13

The Insect Queen
Sudden Interview
The Queen looked one last time at the crowd of people before one caught her eye, the one with the camera to be specific. She glared at the machine, not enjoying having to be recorded but luckily, the gas mask and jacket could probably do a lot to conceal her from the girl. She stared for a second before her eyes went to the girl behind the camera, her response came more distorted due to the mask she wore. "I'm just another hero in a flashy costume saving people and punching villains. That's it."

The Queen bent down as two giant bee wings sprouted from her back, beating hard to keep her in the air. One last look was given to the girl below before she flew up into the air and vanished into the night. Hopefully, someone had called the fire department at this time....
Miya R Miya R
Olivia Greenwell
The woman in the bee costume flew back to the alley where her battle had started. She removed her jacket, vest, and gas mask, placing them into the bag she was carrying before. She slung it to her side, walking out the other end like nothing had happened. She took in a deep breath, enjoying the cold air again. Though, that's when her body was finally able to feel the force she was dealt by when battling Waveform. "Fuck I need to lie down." She swore between grit teeth, her back throbbing with pain from the hit. At least the girl had gotten a hit on her before the villain had flew off into the sky. Olivia looked up at the sky before making her way down the street once again.

Otto's apartment was rather large, a full kitchen and dining area with a living area as well as two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The kitchen had a island in the middle made from marble with four barstools in front of it with the stove on the opposite side. "Put her down on the island" Alex told Jon, setting down her backpack on the countertop next to the stove. Opening the back she took out several items, opened the fridge and took out a pitcher of water that sat in a purifier, poured the water in a glass and added a small amount of salt and began to work the girl's wounds. "She isn't in to bad of shape really, luckily she won't need stitches but she will need to keep the bandage on her fro a while" Alex commented, cutting away at the hair around the wound, then applying a saline solution made from diluted salt and purified water to clean the area. Alex did this several time to make sure it was clean before wrapping the young womans head in a gauze wrap and bandage. "There, now all she needs is rest, the bandage has a fast clotting agent so any bleeding will stop shortly, the cut on her head was long, about two inches, but wasn't deep at all. And these bruises are, well, normal minus the part on how she got them and the rest of her seems to be fine." Alex told Jon, feeling the girl's arms and legs for any possible broken bones

A loud thud came from the door which suddenly swung open, Otto stepped in and closed the door behind him and locked it. Alex scoffed and rolled her eyes and briskly walked over to Otto, grabbing him and bringing him to a back room and closing the door behind her "Matthias, what in the hell happened?!" she said with a raised and concerned voice "Some guy was carrying her off, so he's dead, what else was I gonna do? just let that asshole waltz off with her?!" Their voice where muffled but Jon could probably hear them clearly "You killed someone?! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? Did you use your-" "For fucks sake Alex! It doesn't matter if I did or didn't, that girl is safe here and you patched her up, she will be fine, stop-" "DON'T even think about telling me not to worry! What happens if SQUAD finds the body? They could trace it to you and that means your new friend and myself are gonna go down with you!" "I took care of it! The bastards like, fifty feet below the damn ground, and besides, it was justifiable, now calm down ok? Please? I'll make every one some coffee and make sure the girl stays stable" Otto left the room and went Into the kitchen, "An interesting night huh? I see you obviously met Alex, she'll turn you sober faster than you can say coffee, speaking of which care for some?"

Darth Darth

Time: 11:22 pm
Athena Winston

Her eyes felt heavy as they opened. "Ugh, my head.." she faintly said as she slowly sat up. She noticed that there were no chains on her and looked around at an unfamiliar room with a woman, an older man, and a man around her age talking. She was about to say something when she felt something rushing up. 'Im going to get sick' Her hand went to her mouth and even though her body hurt like hell she quickly got up and throw up in the trash near by. "Sorry, but where is your bathroom?" A man directed her to the bathroom. "Thank you" She sighed and started to stand up. Her whole body hurt and her head started beating like a drum. She went to the bathroom and washed up.Gently touching the back of her head."The man probably did drug me..which explains some of this...isnt a surprise considering everything.." as examining the damage done to her she said this to herself. Once her breathing steadied she went out of the bathroom. In a small voice she said. "I'm Athena I uh, im sorry for all the trouble I caused.I'm usually am not this defensless." She had her hands together so they couldn't see them shaking. She was getting nervous. "Who... are you guys? Oh what happened to the guy?" She looked at all of them with curiosity.

Darth Darth
Gradous13 Gradous13

Jonathan Elder
Apartment Complex, 19th Street
11:24 p.m.

Jonathan, Matthias, and Alex directed their attention to the young woman, all at a lost for words as she slowly sat up. The young woman glanced around as if wondering where she was, as well as many other things she was probably thinking. The eerie silence still hanging above the group, the woman suddenly placed her hand on her mouth. She quickly got up from the kitchen island and spewed into a garbage can. She turned to them and groggily asked where the bathroom was. Jonathan, as well as the others, were silent. Matthias pointed her down the hall. She thanked him before slowly walking into the bathroom. While she was gone, Jonathan turned to Matthias and Alex. "Well then..." Jonathan said quietly, "I thought it would've taken longer than that..." He silenced himself as the woman came back down the hallway. Her hands were folded together as she calmly apologized for this whole endeavor. She continued to look around at the strange new faces. Jonathan could tell that the young woman was slightly nervous, no doubt the cause being in company of strangers. The woman said her name was "Athena", and also stated she wasn't so often this faint. The nervousness seemed to fade as Athena began to ask the inevitable questions. "Who were we?" and "What in the hell just happened..." The group still had trouble breaking the quiet. Jonathan stood up from his seat on a dining room chair. "Jonathan..." he said placing his hand on his chest. "You can just call me Jon though..." Jonathan continued, "More convenient that way..." He turned to Matthias, "As for what happened, I feel my friend Matthias here can enlighten you..." Jonathan said while extending his arm towards Matthias as if urging him to reply.

Gradous13 Gradous13

The coffee brewed with a pleasant smell, the grounds would produce a strong pot though it didn't taste as such as the flavor mimicked a medium roast. Otto took a sigh of relief as the girl gradually sat up and asked where the bathroom was to which Otto pointed down the hallway, "The door at the end." he said. It wasn't a surprise that she had a rather confused look about her as she did end up in a place with three strangers she had never met before. Jon seemed to be a little amazed that the girl had come too so quickly but silenced himself the moment the girl came back. Otto Pulled a chair out for the girl who addressed herself as "Athena" after apologizing for causing them the trouble. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice soft with curiosity, Jon introduced himself then looked at Otto and extended his arm, giving him the floor, "Well, This is Alex, she was the one to patch you up, and Jon already introduced himself, I am Mattias but most people call me Otto." he said, with a calm voice. A *Ding* sounded from the coffee machine signaling the brew was done. Otto turned to open a cupboard and pulled four coffee cups of the shelf and set them on the island and poured everyone a cup, setting the pot down on the island afterwards. "Here is some sugar, I don't have any creamer unless you want to use milk... And that one guy is dead, if he wanted to take you somewhere he wasn't very quiet about it so he was sent to hell" Otto found a sharp elbow in his side from Alex, "OW! What the hell woman?!" "Stop being so damn blunt about things" fire almost shot out from their eyes as they stared down each other, "Anyways..." Otto began, clearing his throat "I don't care who he was, what I do care about is that you, Athena, are ok and safe, which thanks to or kind and gentle med student here, you are." Otto finished, with a touch of sarcasm at the end. "So, I have a question for you, what got you into that mess anyways?" he asked, taking step to the side out of arm's reach of Alex who looked at him with death in her eyes, a cheeky grin grew on Otto's face in reply to Alex's stare...

Darth Darth

Time:11:29 pm
Athena Winston

Its nice to meet everyone" she said relaxing a bit more. She realized that Alex and Otto had a little bit of tension. Athena tried her hardest not to laugh at the exchange. She picked up the cup filled with coffee. As the warm coffee went down her throat she heard the man, who was called "Otto", tell her that the man is dead. "Oh..." she said with relief. She then came to the realization that someone could get in trouble if hes found. "Wait where is he? Youll get in trouble won't you?!" They all wernt a bit silent at the sudden raise of her voice. Otto told her there was nothing to worry about. Putting the focus back on her asked her, why she was in the mess anyway? "Initially I played a game of poker..and I won 10k. I just thought they were sore losers, but it turned out that the man's boss has been chasing me since I was 8 so...this is normal for me. I'm glad the man is gone..one less asshole to worry about chasing me" she looked at the coffee left in cup. "Also, I should probably go soon. I am really grateful for everything dont get me wrong, but I just don't want to cause more trouble and inconvenience.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back