• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Caius Grants
Redvale: Jailhouse
It didn't seem like anyone's up for posing as one of the guards, either due to the armor not fitting or other concerns.

"Well I could, but then I'd have to keep one eye open at night." he replied Nyrea while dragging the guards into the very cell they guard. It's too bad that Caius would not be here to see their faces when they wake up.

"Why don't we let the rat go? Clearly he's eager to help. However, I would prefer to do this quietly, no explosions no fights."

As much as Caius would like everyone to get along for at least this one night, there were no guarantee that Nyrea wouldn't just make a run for it on her own and possibly even use the rest of them as distraction. On the other hand, the rat clearly needed them for something, and whatever it's plan is, it will have to get them out of there first.

"It's nothing personal." he said to Nyrea with a shrug, "I'm sure you understand."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs Archemis Archemis BackSet BackSet Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
"Aye no time like the present. I mean once you all go. Not good manners to lead a mission you were hired for." Cross was waiting for Joesph Eliana or Rose to move out. And wanted to get the awkwardness out of the way.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

So the group set out, leaving Lerwick, but not before getting Eliana a good weapon, a good spear that would serve her well. Eliana was more than happy to accept the spear, but was even happier to get back on horseback. She felt herself getting stronger the moment she got on its back, magic surging through her body that only ever came while she was on horseback with a willing horse. She loved animals more than people (can you guess why?), but her love for horses was extended far beyond that. While it made her miss Gayle far more than she already did, she bonded with the horse she got on VERY fast. She could very well show off her horse-riding expertise here even though her weapons skills were 5 years rusty.
d0cd289d381bc80a07448d14598f59bf.jpg

Everyone who wanted to be on horseback was, but Joseph sat in a carriage pulled by two horses that carried a few extra weapons and a lot of provisions. He needed a bit of comfort in his age. That meant packing stuff for a bit of comfort especially for when they had to camp. He wasn't at that age anymore where he could sleep on pretty much grass alone in a forest by a fire made to keep tigers away.

Sir Joseph Watson & Eliana McKenzie
Redvale Forest
Her horse reared up as they entered the forest. Immediately she was alarmed, but her hands glowed white and the horse calmed down and proceeded. That same effect extended to all their horses. Joseph got out of his carriage. "Something's spooked the horses........" he said as he drew his rapier. While the horses would proceed normally, he couldn't very well fight in a carriage, now could he? He walked beside the horse carriage as they entered the rain soaked brush, keeping his eyes and ears about him at all times. Eliana and Joseph alike knew immediately what spooked them as a howl sounded within the trees of the forest.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera & Maverick
As Silas re-entered the camp, he was alerted of human presence. An old man, a younger man who smelled inhuman, and two women. "This isn't exactly our territory, but they could be hunters. Keep an eye on them!" He barked out the order and drew his sword, unleashing his signature howl. Maverick heard the howl and snapped into action. She had her short sword out in her hand immediately. "Luna, we have orders. Potential hostiles entering the forest. This territory isn't marked, but they could be a threat," she said. "You may be best to stay near Alpha. In the event of any form of attack, only a few of the best are left to guard the camp for the puppies and those mothering."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Odette looked at Caius and smiled. "No need for that I'll just patch it up." Odette watched as Nyrea started to pick the lock. Looks like it was time to go. Odette walked over and picked up her cloak and pulled the hood over her head and covering her face. She waited as Nyrea got the cell open. When the cell creaked making a sound the guards to tuned to look at them and Nyrea thinking fast quickly headed towards one of the guards and knocked them out with his electric weapon. Odette waited back until the guards were dealt with. She didn't want to be in the way. She could fight though but she was always use to waiting in the background until she knew for sure help was needed. She then noticed the window she saw earlier and walked towards it. She looked out to see it was still raining. She smiled excitedly and stuck her hand out to the feel the rain. Man that feels good. She thought to herself. Then she remembered something. She looked down to see the vines growing up on the side of the building and then she got an idea. She turned to the others. "Hey guys why don't we climb down? Look there are vines growing up on the side of the building. Once the rat brings your weapons we can just climb down and avoid any fights."
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis
Lincs Lincs
Birdsie Birdsie

Lair Aelnor
Jailhouse (Breakout)

"I don't think I can use the armor to blend in with the other guards," Lair says to Caius with a hint of disappointment. His anatomical shape, while mostly similar to a human, did have very dramatic differences, particularly to his beak and feet. The two features would be impossible to conceal, likely betraying him to the guards immediately upon sight. One of the others might have a better chance at using the armor. So when Caius suggested that he take the armor, the Ravenfolk couldn't help but nod. "Foster might make use of it, too," he suggested. Though whether he would accept the offer was entirely on him.

"It seems Heru has already turned on the lights to those dark rooms," Lair grinned at Nyrea, returning a humerus look at her. She was obviously pulling his strings, but her method of execution appeared less serious and more in the comic relief side of the spectrum... Likely due to risking their lives by trying to escape this place. Still, he had to admit— had that not been the current situation, it would definitely have flustered his feathers.

"I don't think we should risk taking out those guards two versus three," he inquired at Nyrea's previous proposition with a curled finger at the tip of his beak. The new information bestowed upon them seemed critical to the mission, and it might be best to reflect on it knowing what lay beyond.

Lair looks out the window to notice the vines Odette mentioned. He was fond of her approach to avoid conflict entirely, though there was a snag in her plan. "If anyone sees us climbing out of a window, we'll be sitting ducks for the firing squads...Especially a mage the moment he's alerted about us. I do agree that it might be best if we use Heru's plan of getting our belongings with his rats, though those guards at the stairs will still have to go if the carriers are to pass through. What do you all think?"

BackSet BackSet , Archemis Archemis , revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20 Lincs Lincs Birdsie Birdsie

Foster

He crossed the room to lean against the wall opposite Odette's window, grinding his teeth a bit. It was kind of silly, really... but he just felt useless when surrounded by so many talented people. Without his rifle he was, well, an average human. Foster didn't have anything to offer to complement their plans of escape, and that rubbed hard against the... the pride? The pride that he had been trying so hard to crush.

He perked up a bit when Lair offered him the armor, but then shook his head slowly after taking a single glance at it. "I'm too short," he said curtly, noting that most of the guards must have been a good length taller than him. Can't even be the guy in the disguise... not like you're any good at that anyway.

He tuned out as the others continued discussing plans, counting on their rat friend to bring his gear. Something nagged at him. We can't stay here forever, or we'll get found out and overwhelmed.

Momentum...
Birdsie Birdsie
BackSet BackSet
revior revior

Rose adored horseback riding, though she didn’t have nearly the connection that Eliana did. She was riding her own gelding, Echo, who she had owned since he was a colt. She trained him herself and she absolutely adored him.

andalusian_horse_temperament_grande.jpg

Rose gasped slightly and tried to calm Echo when he reared up and tossed his head, though calming down when Eliana used her magic. Rose drew her sword and rubbed Echo’s neck, speaking in elvish quietly to keep him calm, since she had originally trained him in that language to keep enemies from knowing what they were doing in battles. When she heard the growl her eyes narrowed and she was ready to fight.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Nyrea
Jailhouse

Nyrea smilled a little at Caius last answer and put an hand in her heart dramatically. "Tst so hurt..." She said, although she really wasn't, it was expected, she would be a lot more concerned if he accepted at first. To Lair she just shrugged a smile still in her features "A rat ruined my plans that will teach me, never thought I would be saying that" Being on the move, the adrenaline of escaping was improving her mood by the second and it was getting quite obvious to her companions. Although if she was honest that was her normal mood, when people are not trying to kill her or accuse her, that is. Even if it was warranted. But when Valac said that the other rats could get their stuff she shuddered. Oh no no no. No way in hell she would be okay with rats, prison rats, touching all of her stuff.

So she just said out loud "Oh yeah because the girl saying no to guards clothes is going to be all over the idea of rats walking all over her stuff, sure. Sorry Eco but no." She knew the rat had just corrected Lair on the name but she just said something randomly. "We could use the window if you want. If there's three guards on the stairs I say we move to that room carefully take them out and then I still vote in the two of us going for the weapons. We can sneak in and out before anyone being the wiser."

Nyrea started to move out of the room before anyone could say otherwise, being very careful to not make any noise while inspecting the way forward until she could see the guards near the stairs facing their way. Not good. They would have to cross all the way to the stairs in an basically open field and they would be able to see then. Well maybe she would be able to cross without being spotted, used to use the shadows as she was and she sun had just gone down, making it a bit easier on her. But she was going to need help. She stayed out of sight making sure no one would get past her and be seen and waited for everyone to catch up.

Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs BackSet BackSet revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20 Birdsie Birdsie

"Firing squads?" She looked down out the window and thought for a moment. She wasn't really paying attention to what the others were talking about. "I'll check." Before anyone could stop her she climbed out of the window and climbed down with ease. Once she reached the bottom she looked around. There didn't seem to be any guards around here. She didn't see any firing squad. before heading back up she took her hood off to enjoy the rain or a second. Man that felt good on her flowers. Man she had the urge to take off but she didn't. She could very easily leave and the guards would never noticed. But she wasn't going to leave them behind especially since they didn't have a place to hide for the night. She climbed back up the side of the building and popped her head in the window with her hood still off. "No guards in sight if I wanted to I could of left ya'll here." She said grinning. "Plus I can easily get to my place from here.....So either way we are going to need to get down there. So you can go the easy way or the hard way. But I'm going the easy way. I'll be waiting." She climbed back down before anyone could respond.
BackSet BackSet
Arvios Arvios
revior revior
Archemis Archemis
Lincs Lincs
Birdsie Birdsie

Valac
Redvale, Jailhouse

Valac sighed. It might have been a running gag among the group at this point. Not that he minded, but he'd have to stick to the act. "Heru!" he corrected Nyrea, then begun to point out the flaw in her plan. "If you think that it's possible to----" Aaand she's gone.

Valac felt his stomach sink. Not just in his rat body, but his stomach sank. This kind of ignorance was unacceptable. He hated to admit it, but he demanded the proper respect and attention that was due! He chewed on the resentment, not even making a face with his body.

"----Ooor you can do that, sure. Let's do that." Heru sighed audibly. Having already done everything he could, he looked to the rest of the group expectantly, as if asking 'what now?'

Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs BackSet BackSet revior revior animegirl20 animegirl20 animegirl20 animegirl20

So the group set out, leaving Lerwick, but not before getting Eliana a good weapon, a good spear that would serve her well. Eliana was more than happy to accept the spear, but was even happier to get back on horseback. She felt herself getting stronger the moment she got on its back, magic surging through her body that only ever came while she was on horseback with a willing horse. She loved animals more than people (can you guess why?), but her love for horses was extended far beyond that. While it made her miss Gayle far more than she already did, she bonded with the horse she got on VERY fast. She could very well show off her horse-riding expertise here even though her weapons skills were 5 years rusty.
d0cd289d381bc80a07448d14598f59bf.jpg

Everyone who wanted to be on horseback was, but Joseph sat in a carriage pulled by two horses that carried a few extra weapons and a lot of provisions. He needed a bit of comfort in his age. That meant packing stuff for a bit of comfort especially for when they had to camp. He wasn't at that age anymore where he could sleep on pretty much grass alone in a forest by a fire made to keep tigers away.

Sir Joseph Watson & Eliana McKenzie
Redvale Forest
Her horse reared up as they entered the forest. Immediately she was alarmed, but her hands glowed white and the horse calmed down and proceeded. That same effect extended to all their horses. Joseph got out of his carriage. "Something's spooked the horses........" he said as he drew his rapier. While the horses would proceed normally, he couldn't very well fight in a carriage, now could he? He walked beside the horse carriage as they entered the rain soaked brush, keeping his eyes and ears about him at all times. Eliana and Joseph alike knew immediately what spooked them as a howl sounded within the trees of the forest.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Silas O'Vera & Maverick
As Silas re-entered the camp, he was alerted of human presence. An old man, a younger man who smelled inhuman, and two women. "This isn't exactly our territory, but they could be hunters. Keep an eye on them!" He barked out the order and drew his sword, unleashing his signature howl. Maverick heard the howl and snapped into action. She had her short sword out in her hand immediately. "Luna, we have orders. Potential hostiles entering the forest. This territory isn't marked, but they could be a threat," she said. "You may be best to stay near Alpha. In the event of any form of attack, only a few of the best are left to guard the camp for the puppies and those mothering."

Luna raised her arm signaling Baumet to land on her shoulder, despite being able to move around freely now she was still by no means in any condition to fight. If she was forced to use that other form for the third time she would surely die. “Y-Yes, that would probably be best considering my condition” looking around for Silas she realized how pointless it was for her to try and find him on her own
“Can you take me to him? There are too many scents here for me to pick his out right now” gently petting Baumet to keep him calm as she picked up her staff and awaited Maverick to take the lead so she wouldn’t get lost on the way. “I....smell....” pausing as her eyes flowed red for a second until she shook the feeling off. “Maverick after we are done with these people I need to eat before I snack on someone..” her stomach grumbling again.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"Come on scared by a bunch of wolves? I thought you all were better then that. I hunted these things for sport when I was a kid." Cross was nowhere near as nervous as the others but he had a bored look on his face. Wolves had never been a challenge unless he was alone. But he had the others so a challenge wasn't even present.

Foster
Nyrea vanished down the stairwell. Foster scratched his beard, wondering if the plan to fetch the gear with the rat army fell through. He still absolutely needed his gear back - top priority.

He started off towards the stairwell, then stopped halfway. What if I get caught? ...ah, who cares. What are they gonna do, throw me in jail? While Foster hadn't ever had the distinct pleasure of creeping around an occupied fortress before, he had quite a bit of experience hunting game. Guards, animals, what was the big difference?

"Wait - Nyrea! I'm coming too." He hurried down after her, glad to finally be doing something.
Archemis Archemis
animegirl20 animegirl20
Birdsie Birdsie
https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8738139&rating_type_id=1

Sir Joseph Watson
Forest Entrance

"Cross, my boy, you need lessons in how to read humans," Joseph said with a smile, but stayed focus. He was by no means scared, but he WAS on guard. Unlike a lot of non-humans or mages, low magic users like Joseph didn't have an ass pull or naturally heightened senses to rely on to detect surprise attacks. They had to be prepared to react as fast as possible. Fighters like him had to read the environment and take those cues into consideration. It seemed to him that that was why he became such a great fighter as opposed to a lot of non-human fighters unless they've been around for more than triple his lifespan

Even Eliana had magic to help her detect threats. It was being used as an empath to the horse's senses. She couldn't necessarily SEE what the horse was seeing, but she did know what they saw. This gave her the ability to see in pretty much 360 if she chose to ride while looking backwards.

Figures ran through the trees and the bushes, fast as lightning. These weren't normal wolves. These were Werewolves. "Werewolves. Alright then. Silver." Joseph's rapier flashed white and it shined. It was now made of 100% pure silver, toxic to werewolves. Joseph had very simple Physical Magic to change what his sword was made out of as well as a sole Thauma spell that made it slash through ANY material not enchanted with Defensive Magic. Since these were the ONLY spells he ever needed to use, they were Honed to Perfection after decades upon decades upon decades of use. Joseph feared no being, especially one with a weakness to a material. All he ever needed was his trusty blade and knowledge of the enemy's weakness. If he didn't have it, then Absolution would do the trick nicely. Barks were then heard as they walked

Silas O'Vera
Forest​
"Sir, one of them, the old man, uses magic to turn his blade into pure silver!" Silas was alerted by barks from his pack-mates. Fucking hell. Of course they do, Silas thought. Well this complicated things. While he figured they were hunters, Pure silver was a hard spell to learn and EXTREMELY expensive to buy. Most blades with silver in them were processed so much or the amounts so minuscule that unless they were impaled and it stayed in their body, it was nothing to them. This wasn't the case though. Joseph knew some high level magic, even if the concept was simple and it didn't augment his abilities in any way. This old man was a particularly big threat, despite his looks.
"Those with armor on will go in then. We can't risk sending in those unarmored and them getting poisoned. I will as well to.........speak with them first-hand. Cut them off from behind." Silas barked back. They'd end up in a clearing where a lone man would be standing, ready for them
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Maverick
Campsite
Maverick led Luna back to camp. "They're using silver now," she said, shaking her head. This required her poison control methods and most likely some purification magic. She hated using it. "I have to prepare for injuries and poison treatment. Come with me to my medical tent so I can get you some blood bags. If we end up having to fight though, you can drink from those after we kill them," she said

Sir Joseph Watson
Forest Entrance

"Cross, my boy, you need lessons in how to read humans," Joseph said with a smile, but stayed focus. He was by no means scared, but he WAS on guard. Unlike a lot of non-humans or mages, low magic users like Joseph didn't have an ass pull or naturally heightened senses to rely on to detect surprise attacks. They had to be prepared to react as fast as possible. Fighters like him had to read the environment and take those cues into consideration. It seemed to him that that was why he became such a great fighter as opposed to a lot of non-human fighters unless they've been around for more than triple his lifespan

Even Eliana had magic to help her detect threats. It was being used as an empath to the horse's senses. She couldn't necessarily SEE what the horse was seeing, but she did know what they saw. This gave her the ability to see in pretty much 360 if she chose to ride while looking backwards.

Figures ran through the trees and the bushes, fast as lightning. These weren't normal wolves. These were Werewolves. "Werewolves. Alright then. Silver." Joseph's rapier flashed white and it shined. It was now made of 100% pure silver, toxic to werewolves. Joseph had very simple Physical Magic to change what his sword was made out of as well as a sole Thauma spell that made it slash through ANY material not enchanted with Defensive Magic. Since these were the ONLY spells he ever needed to use, they were Honed to Perfection after decades upon decades upon decades of use. Joseph feared no being, especially one with a weakness to a material. All he ever needed was his trusty blade and knowledge of the enemy's weakness. If he didn't have it, then Absolution would do the trick nicely. Barks were then heard as they walked

Silas O'Vera
Forest​
"Sir, one of them, the old man, uses magic to turn his blade into pure silver!" Silas was alerted by barks from his pack-mates. Fucking hell. Of course they do, Silas thought. Well this complicated things. While he figured they were hunters, Pure silver was a hard spell to learn and EXTREMELY expensive to buy. Most blades with silver in them were processed so much or the amounts so minuscule that unless they were impaled and it stayed in their body, it was nothing to them. This wasn't the case though. Joseph knew some high level magic, even if the concept was simple and it didn't augment his abilities in any way. This old man was a particularly big threat, despite his looks.
"Those with armor on will go in then. We can't risk sending in those unarmored and them getting poisoned. I will as well to.........speak with them first-hand. Cut them off from behind." Silas barked back. They'd end up in a clearing where a lone man would be standing, ready for them
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Maverick
Campsite
Maverick led Luna back to camp. "They're using silver now," she said, shaking her head. This required her poison control methods and most likely some purification magic. She hated using it. "I have to prepare for injuries and poison treatment. Come with me to my medical tent so I can get you some blood bags. If we end up having to fight though, you can drink from those after we kill them," she said
“That’s fine with me, but I’d prefer something a little less startling, wouldn’t it be better if we avoid a senseless fight?” Luna looked up at Baumet and motioned with her head for him to go out and locate those who had stumbled into the area. Circling overhead of the carriage before returning to her. “Silas! Keep them back, I’m sure we could come to some sort of agreement with them, if they truly mean the pack harm then keep your warriors on standby near us...” her voice quieting down as she got closer. Blushing she took his hand and smiled “let us meet them as you said, while I’m new with the pack I’d love to avoid senseless violence...plus if they try to hurt me I know daddy will be summoned by Baumet...I’m sure the threat of angering a vampire lord would be more than enough to scare off anyone” laughing nervously, she was nervous herself, she really just didn’t want Silas or maverick to get hurt.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross' eyes widened "Werewolves eh. Damn if only I were younger always wondered if I or them would win. Well don't worry Joseph I have a no holding back policy." Cross reached for his Halberd only to realize it was home. "Oh yeah forgot I left it behind. I take back everything Ellie needs to show and fast!"

Oahu Krae
Sneaking and Hunting

Oahu figured he'd go as well. He was skilled in stealth thanks to years of hunting. He gave his raptors the sign for stealth and they were off, trailing after foster and nyera.

"None at all," Toby said. He wrote down some runes on a piece of paper. "This here is my signature for my Comms Crystal. If I have questions out in the field, I will contact you. I won't trust this ring to do that job if it's just a prototype." It could break and leave him with an exploded finger or something. He walked out the vault door. "I'll be heading out and I'll give you my review when I return." He had another mission to complete and he'd use this new equipment on that mission. Save some children and save fortunes on magic equipment. 2 birds with 1 blade
Birdsie Birdsie

Eligius McGowan
Redvale, Blackhammer Forges HQ

"Sure," Eligius answered, taking the paper. The communication function was already tested and deemed safe, but if it kept Toby cooperative, Eli wouldn't argue. "Gotcha. I'll give you a call later to ask how it's performing."

Eligius held out his hand to Toby expectantly, to commemorate a deal made.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Sir Joseph Watson
Forest Entrance

Silas O'Vera
Forest​
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind

Maverick
Campsite

Rose went into her trenchcoat and pulled out wolfsbane smoke bombs she had crafted. She held them as a threat, trying to gauge whether or not to throw them. Being a little trigger happy, she was ready to throw at Joseph’s orders, but he seemed like he had it handled for now. She would jump in if she needed to, but for now she just stayed there threateningly, sticking close to Elaina to try and keep her safe.

Sir Joseph Watson
Forest- Clearing

Joseph stalked about the forest, just trying to get out, but then they ended up in a clearing to see a man standing there. He must be the leader. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're coordinating all these werewolves here, yes?"

Silas smiled with pride, but his seriousness was palpable. "Aye. This isn't our territory, but we do have our camp here with our pups and nursing. We take their safety very seriously, hunter." He got in a fighting stance.
Joseph took a step back when he said hunter. "You got it all wrong, sonny! We're just trying to pass through."
Silas growled and took a step forward. He took the safety of his pack incredibly serious and he simply couldn't ignore the presence of highly toxic pure silver and even higher toxic bomb in the woman's hand that reeked of Wolfsbane. "I don't like liars, human. That pure silver and that Wolfsbane tell no lies. You don't just pack that shit unless you intend to kill werewolves."

Growls sounded behind them. They couldn't really escape. Outnumbered and outflanked was their current situation. Their saving grace? Joseph's sword now made of Pure Silver and Rose's Wolfsbane Smoke Bomb. That bomb alone put them on pretty much even ground. Harmless to humans, but DEADLY to werewolves. Joseph took a defiant step forward. "I told you, lad, that we mean no harm. We pulled out anti-werewolf weaponry because you believe yourself to be entitled to this land. I'm already at the end of my lifespan, but I can remove every werewolf from this forest in a second. I may have silver hair, but I also have a silver blade........and a smoke bomb that'll taint this entire forest to your kind." Joseph held the stare down, the gap closed and looking dead in Silas's eyes

Neither Joseph nor Silas wanted to fight, but neither was about to just back down. Joseph had a goal to attain and Silas had a pack to protect. This could end in peace or mass death. There was really no in between
P Paint The Wind
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Tobias Cabral
Toby shook the man's hand. "See you soon," he said with a nod and walked out, to the opposite direction of Redvale Forest and out past Lerwick. The forest he was headed for was a Magic forest, full of enchanted creatures. Maybe there, he would get some form of clue as to why things were going crazy in that forest.
(Open for Interaction)

Cross sighed as he tried to get in between Robert and the Werewolf. "Oh my gods... Look let's think this through. I'm up for a battle but a friendly one. Not one to the death. Besides Sir... I'll call you Alpha for now. Surely both sides at the moment want to avoid bloodshed. At the moment I am a hire to help escort someone. I mean no harm towards you or any of your pack mates. And in truth even with silver do you find it just the taddest ridiculous that there aren't more of us. Silver or not your kind are one tough nut to crack in combat. I can speak as I dueled a werewolf once without the aid of silver. You guys might not pack as much of a punch but your wits and instincts can carry you through a battle. So let me ask you if we really are hunters shouldn't there be a lot more of us? And if we were hunters we'd probably be damning you and calling ya monsters. Now I'm not sure if my Boss will agree but I think we should all calm down. Put the silver or fangs or swords or teeth or whatever weapons down. Or if you prefer get some distance from you given the silver." he said looking between the two men.

Caius Grants
Redvale: Jailhouse
Caius followed Odette to the window and watched as she climbed down and back up. While that's all fine and good, Caius wonders if everyone here can fit through, such as Oahu who a pretty big guy. Then there's the vines, could it support their weight. It's fine for Odette since she's small but what of the rest of them? Well, it's only the second floor, Caius was quite sure that he could land safely from such a height. That leaves on last thing, his stuff.

Caius wasn't going to leave without his belongings, and he definitely wasn't going to let a thief touch them either, he'd much rather a rat do it than a thief. At least in the case of he rat, his stuff had a higher chance of still be around for him to clean off whatever it rubbed off of the rat.

And so, as with Foster and Oahu, Caius decided to follow after Nyrea. Though his stealth may not be the greatest skill in his asset, with his hones speed and stun rod in hand, he was confident that he could remain relatively undetected, or at least, knock out anyone who did. Such was his plan,

"Wait - Nyrea! I'm coming too."

but when Foster called out to Nyrea, saying that he's going to tag along, his rather unrestrained voiced called the attention of a guard just wandering down the hall. The guard turned and though he may have not saw Nyrea or Oahu or Foster, the three with at least some skills when it comes to blending into the shadows, he certainly saw Caius, but only for a moment before his vision was blurred. Caius had jumped out the moment the guard was stopping in his footsteps and beginning to turn his head, and by the time the guard properly registered what he saw, the stun rod had already been pointed against him and its magic activated, knocking the guard out. Perhaps he hadn't need to do that, perhaps the guard was just making his rounds and was about to turn back. However, a swordsman rarely had time to hesitate, and often times those who does do not live long enough to know if they've made the right move or not.

The guard was falling as if a puppet with its string cuts. Caius reached out to stop the man from hitting the ground, lest the sound alerted other guards. However, perhaps due to this particular guard being an enthusiast of armor polishing, Caius' fingers slipped off the unbelievably smooth surface of the armor, and the guard fell to the ground with several loud clangs.

Oh no.

Archemis Archemis Arvios Arvios Lincs Lincs BackSet BackSet animegirl20 animegirl20 Birdsie Birdsie

Sir Joseph Watson
Forest- Clearing

Joseph stalked about the forest, just trying to get out, but then they ended up in a clearing to see a man standing there. He must be the leader. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're coordinating all these werewolves here, yes?"

Silas smiled with pride, but his seriousness was palpable. "Aye. This isn't our territory, but we do have our camp here with our pups and nursing. We take their safety very seriously, hunter." He got in a fighting stance.
Joseph took a step back when he said hunter. "You got it all wrong, sonny! We're just trying to pass through."
Silas growled and took a step forward. He took the safety of his pack incredibly serious and he simply couldn't ignore the presence of highly toxic pure silver and even higher toxic bomb in the woman's hand that reeked of Wolfsbane. "I don't like liars, human. That pure silver and that Wolfsbane tell no lies. You don't just pack that shit unless you intend to kill werewolves."

Growls sounded behind them. They couldn't really escape. Outnumbered and outflanked was their current situation. Their saving grace? Joseph's sword now made of Pure Silver and Rose's Wolfsbane Smoke Bomb. That bomb alone put them on pretty much even ground. Harmless to humans, but DEADLY to werewolves. Joseph took a defiant step forward. "I told you, lad, that we mean no harm. We pulled out anti-werewolf weaponry because you believe yourself to be entitled to this land. I'm already at the end of my lifespan, but I can remove every werewolf from this forest in a second. I may have silver hair, but I also have a silver blade........and a smoke bomb that'll taint this entire forest to your kind." Joseph held the stare down, the gap closed and looking dead in Silas's eyes

Neither Joseph nor Silas wanted to fight, but neither was about to just back down. Joseph had a goal to attain and Silas had a pack to protect. This could end in peace or mass death. There was really no in between
P Paint The Wind
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Tobias Cabral
Toby shook the man's hand. "See you soon," he said with a nod and walked out, to the opposite direction of Redvale Forest and out past Lerwick. The forest he was headed for was a Magic forest, full of enchanted creatures. Maybe there, he would get some form of clue as to why things were going crazy in that forest.
(Open for Interaction)
Luna stepped up behind Silas, placing her hand on his shoulder and stepping past him walking towards the group. “Please sheath your weapon sir, the werewolves are only protecting their young” looking at the group she put on a smile and giggled “Besides is it worth starting a battle with someone like the Black Rook of the North? There’s someone here he doesn’t want harmed.....I’m sure I could arrange safe passage through these woods for you” standing directly infront of Joseph, a soft expression on her face as she placed a hand gently on his. Baumet’s eyes were trained on the blade held by the man, Raven watching from his home.
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross sighed as he tried to get in between Robert and the Werewolf. "Oh my gods... Look let's think this through. I'm up for a battle but a friendly one. Not one to the death. Besides Sir... I'll call you Alpha for now. Surely both sides at the moment want to avoid bloodshed. At the moment I am a hire to help escort someone. I mean no harm towards you or any of your pack mates. And in truth even with silver do you find it just the taddest ridiculous that there aren't more of us. Silver or not your kind are one tough nut to crack in combat. I can speak as I dueled a werewolf once without the aid of silver. You guys might not pack as much of a punch but your wits and instincts can carry you through a battle. So let me ask you if we really are hunters shouldn't there be a lot more of us? And if we were hunters we'd probably be damning you and calling ya monsters. Now I'm not sure if my Boss will agree but I think we should all calm down. Put the silver or fangs or swords or teeth or whatever weapons down. Or if you prefer get some distance from you given the silver." he said looking between the two men.

Silas O'Vera

"Poor word choice, baseless assumptions, not knowing that the average werewolf hunter team is of 4, 5 if you have no medic..........You're definitely a blade for hire," Silas said, still being focused on Joseph. Cross seemed to ramble on a lot and didn't know just how deadly Pure Silver was to them. This wasn't a case of processed silver or silver that was used in coordination with other metals to make Joseph's blade. This was 100% pure unprocessed silver. That was almost as bad as the wolfsbane. "However, your ignorance about both werewolves and werewolf hunters has prevented bloodshed." There was so much wrong with what Cross said that there was no way he was hired on to hunt werewolves. Silas sheathed his sword. "Put the Silver and the Wolfsbane away. You will be escorted out in the direction you desire. I am Silas O'Vera, Alpha of the Crimson Moon pack." Named after Silas's ability to summon the Blood Moon (due to his werewolf awakening happening on a blood moon night)

"Revert.........." Joseph's sword turned back to its normal steel look. He then sheathed it. "Sir Joseph Watson, The Old Dawn General of Ravinian Special Forces. I heard of the Crimson Moon Pack. You were pretty vital to our night operations in Kains." Joseph was a squad leader of the Special Forces during that time, knighted and then trained in secrecy by Leon's best, then became one of his best.
"The Old Dawn General, eh? You're the Elder Knight who pulled a William Sherman on 3 cities after a unit was destroyed by a rush of suicide bombers." So they seemed to know each other, or at least recognize where each other came from in their past and seemed to respect what each other's unit/pack did in the war against Kains. The War against Kains was long before Silas became the Alpha. Kains was almost 80 years ago, so Joseph was a lot older than one would think, then though he was ALREADY old. "As for you, blade for hire, I'm always up for a friendly bout. With either of you."

Joseph turned to Luna when she mentioned the Black Rook of the North. "An elder Vampire, eh? The Black Rook of the North." He simply gave off a haughty laugh, one of those social ones as if he had been drinking. He knew the name from research in having to take down vampire targets, but if he has arisen then that was an entirely different can of worms, not that Joseph couldn't take one on. He has taken on 2 already. Crafty crafty "I'm sure that, like any other Vampire or Werewolf, I wouldn't want to fight one, but I know how to take one on if circumstances align." Vampires were also weak to Pure Silver as well as Fire. That meant a silver blade or solid thermite as well as firebombs would do some serious damage. "If this Elder Vampire ever wants to take on an Elder Knight, well...........I'm always up for a good battle. These old bones need constant motion, you know?"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Eliana moved towards Rose. They were in the back of the group in the clearing, staying off the entire discussion. "I think this is a peaceful resolution. No need for the wolfsbane," she said with a sigh of relief. It seemed typical. The guys all wanted friendly battles to establish respect and the woman all wanted peaceful resolutions. "I'm glad things didn't devolve." She was still on guard from the werewolves behind them, but for the most part, she could finally relax.
P Paint The Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back