• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forging the Legends of Ravinia

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
The Tyranny of King Valerian
The Return of Corruption
The Calm After War
50 years after the events of The Calm After War, which was a war between the Orcs and the Elves..........

fantasy_landscape_by_raymondminnaar-d8eii74.jpg

After a group of legendary heroes made their marks on a world, they're done for good. After the death of their leader, the group simply known as the Adventurers, later deemed the Ravinian Crusaders, went into retirement after the decades of fighting in at least 2 wars each, 4 for two of the members, finally caught up to them and they decided that they were done adventuring and fighting for good.

Ravinia remains the same, just much richer in Epics, stories, mythology, and memorials from their grand adventurers. Legends aren't born. No one is destined to be greatness. That is the path that people forge for themselves. Just ask the Ravinian Crusaders, a bunch of normal people who all came together for various reasons (money, revenge, rebellion) just to stop a mad king. Things went downhill from there and Gods got involved. The reasons and extent of their involvement even now are unknown, but after the Elder Gods found out, they unleashed a grand proclamation to all Otherworldly Gods and Otherworldly denizens: Stay the hell away. From Earth and all their affairs, stay away

This isn't the end of the Ravinian Legacy. This is just the beginning, in fact. There are still people out becoming tyrants on a power trip, monsters wreaking havoc on villages and cities, and people looking to overthrow the monarchy and live in anarchy. Whatever the case, whatever your goals are, you can forge a path from the life of an Average Joe to that of Legends rivaling the Ravinian Crusaders or greater. While things no longer have world-ending stakes, it doesn't take that to be as great if not greater than the Ravinian Crusaders. Most people want to live ordinary uncomplicated lives. Some don't, and they go out to fight. Some do but they see that they need to fight for a happy ordinary life. Some fight for the money to raise their families, like the Black Assassin known as Ari Waesmor. Some fight for revenge, but forge a new meaning out of their lives, like Tyr the Barbaric Bard. Some lead their people to fight for their very existence, like the High Prophet General Bailey. Some people are just too headstrong to standby while the injustices of the world fester, and they do what they do best, like the Ravinian Savior herself Arabelle. That was their legacy. What name can you forge from the furnace of struggle?

Maybe you'll be known as the person who figured out why the Gods did what they did. Maybe you'll go and calm down the dragons wreaking havoc on various cities. Maybe you'll purge the corrupted officials manipulating an inexperienced monarch messing around with your family's ability to live. Maybe you aim to BECOME that monarch with visions to make Ravinia better or worse. Just know............you have the history of Ravinia and the spirits of the long passed legends behind you, as well as the blood in your veins of those go-getters in your lineage who fought for what they believed in to the end, bitter or sweet.

Your name can go down in the books of the Legacy of Ravinia, but what for?

Alright peeps. The 3 titles mentioned at the very beginning were actual RPs (the last about to finish up soon). Unlike any of those last two, where you needed somewhat an understanding or the lore to really know stuff about the world, this one doesn't. If you're interested, you can check it out (just know that there is a LOT of broken code from the website changing like 4 times), but it is by no means required. It will all be post in the LORE section

Now for the features

• Established World and Lore (that can easily be expanded)
  • A newly rebalanced magic system (OP characters threw it out of whack in RoC. Never again)
  • Creative Freedom- Create your own locations, races, and whatever (so long as it's within the parameters)
  • Action/Romance/Adventure where romance ISN'T looked down upon
  • The ability to establish a story of your own or follow one (I alone have about 10 ideas)
  • Themes that can encompass pretty much anything
  • A pretty lax RP environment and players (5 of those players at least). No posting requirements because we all get hit with the life bug
  • OP yet Exploitable Villains can be made
  • An RP headed by a group that's been together for over a year IRL time and are in this thing for the long haul

Technology and Magic
  • Flintlock is pretty prevalent by this point in the world's history, as well as Airships for mass air transportation
  • A fairly large amount of magic where all of it is regulated and falls into a category. No more missing elements of magic
  • To a small degree that's advancing, technology has advanced and ingenuity efforts have allowed technological to emulate (albeit to a fairly limited degree)
  • Magic system will be explained in depth

Now to tag the people from the group
P Paint The Wind FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi BackSet BackSet Birdsie Birdsie

Now for the people in the last RP. This RP is gonna take place about 50 years after CaW
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf fuil fuil Danoram Danoram Flareshield Flareshield IlluminatiChan IlluminatiChan Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Kallo Kallo xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Mekuto Mekuto revior revior Guest Guest Haka Haka Tetro Tetro The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Raven stood in the foyer of his home, arguing with Luna yet again about finding a suitable husband to marry. It was almost like a Dailey routine for the two of them, which as usual ended with Raven being hit with whatever Luna could get her hands on before storming out.

“Why do I have to get married! All I want to do is find someone on my own! Ugh!” Luna yelled as before heading down through the streets towards the market. Regaining her usual calm and collected demeanor before she arrived there. Watching some of the children play and a few of the store owners shew some older children out of their stores she began to blush. In truth she wanted to get married despite how she acted towards Raven, she wanted children of her own. But who would marry a vampire demon hybrid in this day and age, most men feared her due to the rumors about her killing a platoon of orcish soldiers on her own during the main battle all the while defending her father who had been severely wounded during that final battle.

Nice, i'll post a cs later when a layout is created
Woop woop!
Oh boy time to make Saia.
Raven stood in the foyer of his home, arguing with Luna yet again about finding a suitable husband to marry. It was almost like a Dailey routine for the two of them, which as usual ended with Raven being hit with whatever Luna could get her hands on before storming out.

“Why do I have to get married! All I want to do is find someone on my own! Ugh!” Luna yelled as before heading down through the streets towards the market. Regaining her usual calm and collected demeanor before she arrived there. Watching some of the children play and a few of the store owners shew some older children out of their stores she began to blush. In truth she wanted to get married despite how she acted towards Raven, she wanted children of her own. But who would marry a vampire demon hybrid in this day and age, most men feared her due to the rumors about her killing a platoon of orcish soldiers on her own during the main battle all the while defending her father who had been severely wounded during that final battle.
Totally interested if there's any positions available!
yeah, alright, this sounds good
Interested
Well, time to try again.

Count me in.
I'll make the threads

so, are there going to be cool titles and stories about the new old (Calm after War) characters like there was with the old old (before Calm after War) characters? :3

Last edited:
so, are there going to be cool titles and stories about the new old (Calm after War) characters like there was with the old old (before Calm after War) characters? :3
I made a title and legend description for every character that fought the Endless Demon Army in RoC. I can make one for any character, famous or infamous. I have a few more to make from the CaW characters. Zelfiro, Evelyn, Avery, Ozzy, Alison, Ryan and Willow, Misty (definitely) and Chloe, etc.

I'm gonna put all the events and characters from ToKV, RoC, and CaW into this RP. The LORE section is essentially gonna be a museum for the former RPs and the expansion of Ravinia

I have a lot to do for the LORE section

Nice, i'll post a cs later when a layout is created
Woop woop!
Oh boy time to make Saia.

Totally interested if there's any positions available!
yeah, alright, this sounds good
Interested
Well, time to try again.

Count me in.

Until then though, here is the link to the CS thread. Make sure you go to the LORE section if your character is gonna be big on Magic or is a Beast-Class character (like werewolves or Draconians). It's insanely important

Fantasy - The Ravinian Hall of Fame (CS)

I'm definitely in, however I'm kind of new to this whole site. Do I need to clear anything with you before working on a character, or can I just dive right in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back