• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever searching... [ignore prefix]

Serial killers or mental illnesses sound like fun. I'm up for a lot of different things but I really love dark stuff. =)

For a little bit. I liked the pet and camp system, but I'm too much of a sucker for guns. Besides, I love mountains and all that Eastern religion stuff in FC4.
True true, it's not the same without guns. I haven't beat the main story of Primal yet though. I've played through FC4, just about a year ago now probably. Been a while, I'd have to freshen my memory. Did you have any plot ideas or anything to work off of? This is the first time someone has actually suggested FC, so I never really thought about plots or anything for it. :specialeyes::specialeyes::specialeyes:

True true, it's not the same without guns. I haven't beat the main story of Primal yet though. I've played through FC4, just about a year ago now probably. Been a while, I'd have to freshen my memory. Did you have any plot ideas or anything to work off of? This is the first time someone has actually suggested FC, so I never really thought about plots or anything for it. :specialeyes::specialeyes::specialeyes:

I think Far Cry is more about the time and setting, rather than plot. A plot is pretty easy to create once the setting is determined. Talk in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back