• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever searching... [ignore prefix]

salvia palth

Hello! Welcome to my little search thread. Before we get started, please be understanding that I am graduating June 3rd, and I have a lot of stuff to get sorted out and finished. My replies may vary, or I may just post a crap ton. There is no in between.

A little bit about myself: My name is Mikayla. You can call me Salvia, Sal, Mik, Mikayla, Poop-face, or nothing at all. I don't really care. I'm currently living in rural NC, about to graduate and get a full-time job so I can save up for college in the future. (Definitely not because I'm lazy and don't want to go back to school AGAIN.)

I prefer to keep things on RPNation, in PMs. I'm not willing to try anything else, due to my mind being so forgetful. I definitely would forget to check my email, Discord (which I barely use), Skype, etc. However, I'm on this site pretty much every day.

I play as either male or female. I can write 3 to 5 paragraphs, maybe more if I'm feeling inspired. I prefer my partners to be able to at least match my replies. It's very hard for me to reply when there isn't much for me to work with. You understand, right? If you are going to give me a paragraph after I have typed basically a novel, I'm already not interested. If you would like to see writing samples, please ask!

I use real life face claims only. No anime, cartoons, etc. Sorry!

Romance is not required, though I'm not shutting the idea down. I prefer a natural progression of relationships, instead of rushing into it and in the end, making the story not as enjoyable.

I reply every day, and if I don't I probably got lazy and I'll get to it tomorrow. No worries. On the weekends, however, I'm usually playing video games. That doesn't mean I won't reply at all, though. I might find the energy to stop playing and type back.

Ditch-friendly. If you're not interested anymore, don't be afraid to tell me. I expect you to be understanding about that as well.

Fantasy, action, etc. isn't my type of roleplaying. I am not interested in werewolves, vampires, angels and demons, or anything of the sort. I prefer slice of life, paranormal, crimes, dark things. That sort of fun stuff.

18+ preferred, though not required. I remember when I was a small bean, roleplaying my heart out. As long as you have proper grammar and understanding of the English language, we'll be fine. I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING EXPLICIT. No pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, etc.

Now that we've gone through all of that, please PM me with your ideas/pairings/plots if you're interested!

Last edited:
Pairings & Ideas

prison
cheating lover x innocent lover
zombies, post-apocalyptic, nuclear war

world war 3
japanese high school, shoujo, rom-com
aliens
scientists
cafe
babysitter
teachers
librarians

serial killers
mental illness
harvest moon
fallout (any)
elder scrolls (oblivion, skyrim)
the walking dead (Game/movie)
far cry 3, 4, primal
stardew valley
the witcher 3
orange is the new black
harry potter
bates motel
american horror story
stranger things
13 reasons why
the 100

Last edited:
i'm game for the teacher plot if you are happy to double with me? maybe we can switch it up a bit and do something other than librarians?

I really like the single parent's plot, and I have a few ideas of my own for that one!

hi! welcome to my partner search (2.0)!!
let's get straight to it, then

i'm 18, living in the eastern time zone.
I prefer PMs over anything else, though you can convince me (somehow) to use email/thread.
i would rather keep OOC on this site, if that's alright! it helps me keep organized.
we can create a separate conversation for the actual rp, to keep things in their place.
if you would like to see some writing samples, just ask!
special bbcodes are not a requirement for me. as you can see, i'm not a master at it myself.
i reply as many times as i can, as quickly as i can.
please do not pester me about posts. i will get it done.
on the weekends i'm usually unavailable. video games are more important.
if you're going to ditch, please tell me before! i'd rather not get left hanging.
i prefer rl fc over anime pictures, it helps me connect more with the face.
i love romance, though i won't refuse a platonic relationship!
i will not do anything explicit, please do not even ask.
fading to black is most likely!
I LIKE DETAIL! just throwing that out there beforehand.

please try to refrain from clogging up this thread. i (try to) reply to all PMs i receive.

pairings/original ideas
cravingtaken
taken does not mean i won't do more, if you have a super good idea!
witch hunter x witch
healer x sick princess
model x photographer
drug dealer x addicts sister/cousin/other
bartender x customer/owner
cheating lover x innocent lover

zombies, post-apocalyptic, nuclear war
single parents
world war 3
vampires
japanese high school, shoujo, rom-com
youtubers/celebrities/etc
tattoo shop
circus
superheros/superpowers
aliens
scientists
assassins
cafe
babysitter
witches
teachers
serial killers

harvest moon
fallout (any)
elder scrolls (oblivion, skyrim)
the walking dead
far cry 3, 4, primal
stardew valley
the witcher 3

the walking dead
orange is the new black
harry potter
bates motel
american horror story
stranger things
13 reasons why
the 100
I can do the walking dead or a world war 3 role-play.

The Japanese high school just seems like a cluster fuck that would be awesome. Oh, and the serial killers. You open for either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back