• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Forever Charmed

Ashurayx

Taken Roles:

Charmed #1 with premonition and empathy.
Charmed #2 with Freezing time and exploding. (Me)

Aaah! Right so I've been watching Charmed and got inspired to create a group rp where three young woman are pretty much in the place of the Charmed ones. I was thinking it would be six participants for the rp as if it was our own series.

Requirements:

Able to write a decent paragraph, no one liners.

Must have access to either, discord or skype.

Anywho onto the rp details!

Rp plot:
Every generation there is a family of three sisters who become what is known as ‘The Charmed Ones’. They are what is known as witches, witches who protect innocent people against demons and their master, the source of all evil. Their destiny is to protect the innocent and take down the source of all evil’s demonic army.

Character Roles:

Charmed Ones = Female

Primary Whitelighter = Male or Female

Secondary Whitelighter = Male

Half Demon bad turned good = Male or female

Half Demon good Detective = Male

Mortal Cop or perhaps with powers = Male or Female

Source of all Evil = Male or Female

What are these roles?:

Charmed ones:
Witches with the powers of potion making and spell casting. Main powers include:

Freezing time, exploding items or demons. (Imagine a limb exploding with a flick of your hands.)

Premonitions, like seeing flashes of the future of what could happen by psychical contact with someone or something. Empathy, the power to feel emotions.

Telekenisis, able to move things with ones mind with a squint of your eyes or a wave of ones hand. Astro projecting, able to ‘project’ ones self into reality in one place or another by losing conscious.

Whitelighters:
Power to orb, like teleporting. Can heal but not revive.

Demons:
Able to throw energy balls, balls of electricity. Shimmer, demons way of teleportation.

The Elders:
Much more powerful versions of Whitelighters, able to electrify victims into ash.
The big bosses of whitelighters.

------
If anyones interested please PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back