• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings forever and always searching (FANDOM + ORIGINAL) - JULY 20, 2022

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hi there! Thanks for checking out my search thread!

I haven't RPed in quite a few months due to ongoing mental health issues, but things have been getting much better and I can't wait to get back into RPing!

A little bit about me is that I am a 18+ year old female in the EST time zone! I write about 1-4 decent paragraphs depending on the scene, but I can guarantee that I will never write less than 1 good paragraph. I'm a sucker for angst, hurt/comfort, and darker themes. However, I still love cute fluff and sweet romance!

Okay, on to rules and the search!

Rules:
1) Please be 18+
2) Please, when you message me, be up front about your triggers/limits
3) Please be able to write at least 1 decent paragraph
4) I am ghost friendly, but I would prefer if you keep me updated (no hurt feelings if you don't!)
5) Be willing to double if it is needed
6) Please have fun!

The Search:
Asterisks are what I am craving more and brackets are who I am looking to write against!
Fandoms:
MCU (Andrew's Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Yelena, Kate Bishop)**** (A more detailed MCU search can be found here)
Julie and the Phantoms (Luke or OC)
The Society
Euphoria (Nate or OC)***
Stranger Things (Billy, Eddie, or OC)***

Original (bold are the ones I would like to play, but we can always double!):
- High School/College Plot*****
- Bad boy x good girl*****
- Jock x nerd**
- Teacher x student (COLLEGE ONLY)******
- Modern Royalty******
- Princess/Prince x non-royal*****
- Princess x Prince
- Arranged Marriage***
- Rich x poor (or not as wealthy)
- Toxic Relationship*******
- Famous x Fan (OC's only)*****

I prefer to play the female role in a MxF pairing, but I am more than happy to double as whatever with whatever for you as long as you double for me!

If you are interested in RPing with me, make the subject of the PM your favourite song!!

!WARNING!
Most of my plots contain mature and very dark themes, however I am willing to adapt to your triggers, so please let me know beforehand what they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back