• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Forbidden love - Historical (FxM)

Asmita

Hello out there! Thank you for stopping by. I'm searching for a writing partner for a specific idea of mine. But first, a little bit about me:

*I'm an experienced roleplayer (8+ years on different platforms).
*I'm an adult so I'd like to find adult partners to write stories with. Be at least 21+, please.
*I DO NOT roleplay in the one-liner/semi-lit style. Nothing against it, but it's just not my style, however, I totally understand that length of posts may vary during the story writing.
*I play both male and female characters, depending on plot and scene.
*I very much enjoy ooc chat, as long as it doesn't influence our story writing.
*I'm very picky when it comes to characters; I agree to the fact that it's the plot that counts, but if I don't aesthetically/personally like/feel your character, my mind won't be that much involved either. Right or not, that's just how I function.
*My timezone is GMT+1. I'm a slow writer, so I don't mind having to wait some time, or days, between replies, when communication occurs.
*I only roleplay in third person, past tense.

About my idea:

I'd like to dive deep into a story about a possible forbidden, dramatic romance between one servant (your character, male) and the daughter (or wife) of the master of the house. We can adjust this basic prompt together and I'm open to alternatives but the main forbidden love theme is a must. If this basic pair interests you, please do message me.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back