• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings For The Love Of....(Partner Seeking)

Seige

A raven knocking on your door.

For the Love of Muse!
Meet and Greet:

Why greetings fellow RPN community. I hope everyone is getting by alright with these tough times that are upon us. Its been a struggle that's for sure. With the unusuallality I feel that its best for people to find creative ways to occupy and express themselves.

Why dread on it? There's no sense in working ourselves up when we could easily do something to unwind. I know that for me when a tough time presents itself I find solitude in my writing. My hands like a led foot hammering down the scribe. Anyway enough chitter chatter, I have an offer if anyone is up for the challenge.

I'm in search for a 1x1 partner— one can never be too engulfed in roleplay right!? I have a vast mind and am willing to muse over what we are going to have transpiring in the RP. I greatly enjoy getting together with other people to brainstorm, there's nothing more satisfying than the development of profound plots as well as light plotting as a whole.

About me: I've been writing and roleplaying for several years now, 13 to be exact. Traversing around the block several times I've developed an extensive background in various literary compositions. I'm more than capable of taking on any genre that is thrown at me. It takes a lot to plague me with tantalizing unsettlement when it comes to writing and roleplaying. Like anyone there are some that I could work on though— a few genres that seem to intimidate me a bit. I feel like Arther with the sword and the stone where I have this desire to triumph over my weaknesses developing on them.

Genre's
Open me! I Dare Ya!
Some Genre's I'm into are:
*Fantasy (of all sorts)
*Lost World
*Subterrainian Fiction
*Pulp Fiction/Noir
*Dark Fantasy
*Horror
*Steampunk (atompunk, clockpunk, dieselpunk)
*Dystopian
Open Me Too! Bet You Wont!
List of Pairings:
* Bad Boy x Good Girl
* Vampire x Human
* Vampire x Vampire
* Werewolf/Lycan x Human
* Werewolf/Lycan x Vampire
* Werewolf/lycan x Werewolf/Lycan
* Pirate Captain x Stowe Away
* Elf x Human
* Cowboy x Cowgirl (I grew up on a ranch its only natural to add this)

Thanks for looking over my ad and I really hope to hear back from you guys— don't be afraid to shoot me a message (I promise I won't bite....To hard..)

P.S
If there is anything that any of you feel like adding or bringing up let me know and we can throw our brains together to come up with a plan of epic proportions.

Still have open spots for this-- nobody has messaged me yet wishing to plot over some roleplay.

I would love to do something with Werewolf X Human within a dystopian city perhaps! I’m also in love with the Idea of a love hate relationship between a werewolf and a vampire in a steampunk world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back