• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic For The Glory Of Mankind (OOC)

My first character is up :D

Now i have some questions about the machines...
Are any of them teamed up with the vahkir?
And are there any in the Resistance?
How advanced can their A.I be?
Nothingness Nothingness

I'll check it out in a bit.

As for the machines; there are some that are teamed up with a few Vahkir, those are mostly the ones that disconnected themselves from the network and are more freeminded compared to those that are still connected to the network.
The Vahkir who do team up with them are normally androids that are no longer part of the organization group thing since it's against regulations to become allies with the enemy or at least that's what the 'commander' states. There can be still a few of those within the organization that are allies with the machines but it will be most likely in secret since it would be considered treason.

Yes, there are some in the resistance. Again, those within the resistance are actually friendly and have disconnected themselves from the network; they tend to hide whenever there are androids from the organization come around to avoid questioning and possible destruction. While they are freely open whenever there are androids around that have left the organization already.

They know full on knowledge of human speech, and are able to understand quite a number of things about humans in general. Although there are some things they cannot understand yet..such as culture, religion, human food.
They also have limited information about when they were connected to the network due to the amount of force it requires to leave the network, some of their memory will not be there from when they were still the enemy so getting information out of them or getting them to remember everything would be near impossible.
Agent23 Agent23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back